Anybody else watching Discovery Family tomorrow for the marathon...

Anybody else watching Discovery Family tomorrow for the marathon? Any other channels having a New Years cartoon marathon?

Thanks for reminding me user. I need to get my lube ready.

No need to be upset, it's a double-headed dildo. We can share. ;)

Do they have any new shows worth watching on Discovery Family now?

No.

At this point Hasbro is probably just counting down the days until the network dies so they can sell The Horse Show airing rights to another network.

You have it backwards. Horses is keeping the network alive, when it dies the network dies....it will not air on another network, not as long as new episodes are coming out anyway. It might get reran on another network once it's all over.

MLP and Rescue Bots are literally the only exclusive shows on the entire network still pumping out new episodes. There hasn't been a single new series in over 2 years.

From what I understand, Rescue Bots hasn't been ordered for a 5th season, so that looks pretty dead in the water as well.

Just a reminder that it's coming.
You can't stop it from coming.

That's Mattel, not Hasbro

Is it still considered relevant? How much have its ratings tanked since 2014?

Relevant to what exactly?

It still has a whole board here

>implying they weren't behind it this whole time

It has a movie coming out in 2017, so it's clinging on.

I know
I'm saving my neetbux so I can see it on day 1

Hang yourself, degenerate

You have autism. This makes you less than a the lowest piece of scum on the planet.

You are a burden upon your family and the Earth in genral, kill yourself.

You first, faggot

Is that image supposed to offend me? My dad works for Hasbro you little autistic puke!

Did Rescue Bots last longer than RiD? That's impressive.

Surprisingly enough, yes.

The ratings are doing pretty crap, but apparently the toys are doing wonderful. They're making some more seasons and the movie doesn't seem to be the Grand Finale-type so who knows.

Ratings are now a bit lower than they were on the Hub, mainly because Discovery Family is in fewer households now. But the network doesn't care because:

1) It still gets by far higher numbers than anything else they air, and

2) Merchandise still sells like crazy, and sells more when there are new episodes.

Discovery Family airs Horse Programming about as often as CN airs Teen Titans Go or Nick airs Spongebob, so that should give you an idea of how big a deal it is for their network.

A leaked Hasbro memo from 2015 says that they expect this generation of MLP to last until at least 2020. And that's if the movie DOESN'T do well.

I still question what the hell was the point of getting rid of The Hub.

At this point, even if the movie bombed and killed the show with it, the fandom is of the type that will keep the franchise going forever in some form.

I fully expect the IDW comic to go on for years after the show ends, likely reaching Archie Sonic levels of needless complexity and fanwank. And I'll be right there unironically buying it every month.

Hasbro couldn't get enough advertisers as long as they owned the channel because their competitors didn't want to give them money.

That's degenerate.

We need a mass execution of Barneyfags so that autism can cease.

>bitching about Degeneracy outside of Sup Forums
>bitching about others "autism" while being a shit shack of Asperger's themselves.

Well, they really are degenerate, you have to admit.

It sucks, man.

This channel is fucking dead to me after what they did.

It was always an undead corpse.

TBF that could mean a G4.5, not necessarily FiM continuing.

It'd still be degenerate either way.

someones gotta explain

Nah, they specifically singled out the current series.

Even if the movie did poorly, it would still be by far the most successful incarnation of the Small Horse Of Mine franchise, so why wouldn't they milk it? Especially given that Gen 3 and 3.5 were huge failures, so it's not like a new gen guarantees more sales.

Too bad Barney would still be shit either way.

>A leaked Hasbro memo from 2015 says that they expect this generation of MLP to last until at least 2020.

Wasn't that just a confirmation of the support of the IP for a few more years?

>horse show

?

You wish.

Rip in Pepperoni Dan Vs

Is the Twitter account still active or did he go down along with the Hub?

I hope not. Barney doesn't deserve to exist.

Ive seen this. Was alright.

kys barneyfag

I'm watching it now, Rainbow Rocks is about to be on

It's shit, along with the rest of the other Barney material.

Nah it's actually pretty good, animation and visuals took a big step up and it features probably the best soundtrack of any recent animated film, really stellar work from Daniel Ingram

But I wouldn't expect an autist who knows fuck all about anything other than being autistic to be able to objectively appreciate any kind of creative works

>there are actually Barneyfags who are this deluded
Underage plz leave, I think mommy might be coming in with your bottle, better stay in your crib so you don't get a timeout.

barneyfag, stop trying to act like you're not the biggest autist on the site. And dont you dare reply to me

>And dont you dare reply to me
Ok, I won't.

>watching worst movie

skip it and watch friendship games later.

You say that as if any Barney movie is any good, which, unfortunately, they aren't.

>Implying
Friendship Games is fine but RR is still the best of all of them

Every single piece of Barney media is shit though.

I like the one where dark magic turns Barney into a winged demon and he tries to tear open the world

Even Legend of Everfree was a better movie then RR. And that movie was shite.

Who /lawandorderreruns/ here?

Barney is always shit, that's to be expected by now.

Rainbow Rocks is better than Legend of Everfree, which was ok the only bad thing about it was all the shipping going on....it's like they learned their lesson about shipping Twilight with Brad, only to be like JK WE'RE SHIPPING HER WITH BRAD 2, AND NOW WE MIGHT SHIP SUNSET WITH BRAD 1 TEE HEE~

Too bad it's just plain old Barneyshit so it doesn't really mean anything.

Nice

Maybe it's just because the theme song was so rockin

That's what it feels like.