RWBY/RT General #1084: Noble Steed Edition

Previous: Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-chapter-7-redux

RT Animated Adventures - Latest Episode(s):

roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-shrinkin-dreamin

roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-chris-smoking-hot-date

M3u8: wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/4836d6d7-dbfb-4a79-a623-44910ee90353/index.m3u8

It's 1085

Does that mean Humans an Faunus are simply a disease that Remnants trying to cleanse itself of?

Also still wanna know which RT member helped make that movie.

Forgot link

Whoops.

Ren/Ruby and Jaune/Nora will be teams of two when they split up soon.

This is some crazy ass shit I love it

More like RNR will stick together while J wanders off to join Salem.

>Ren and Nora's argument about the team name was foreshadowing all along?

Double whoops. That was meant for

Honestly I thought that when I first saw that episode. That it could've been foreshadowing that there'll be a bigger split down the road, Ren staying with Ruby because he wouldn't abandon her on her mission he chose to accompany her on, and Nora with Jaune because he's her leader.

How Ren felt about the hinter does feel somewhat cold.

>We could all get killed, Ren. We could all die like...
>People die all the time, Jaune. We're Hunters. The mission comes first

>Wanders off to find Tyrian
>Invites him because he sense something interesting in Jaune.

Alright RWBYg, time to use this to make some dank OCs. Make some up on the spot or make ones you've thought of for a while, just be sure to give a little info on 'em.

So when are you going to give reparations for the crimes your ancestors committed against my people?

guy with splittable scissors and a somewhat limited density effecting semblance

He's broken against hunters, but only wants to fight Grimm, they're the true enemy. His effectiveness is notably lower out in the field fighting Grimm though. Kinda messes him up inside

Is he fucking invincible?

Is Adam on the same tier as Qrow and Tyrian?

Got limited aura, can be beaten with enough speed and/or if caught off guard. Grimm though will keep coming, so he can only last so long. It's pretty broken, I could do with toning it down.

Depends if his semblance can actually insta-kill stronger foes or just half aura jobbers and robots

Never. I will out compete you and take your women as concubines.

The only thing that ties him to Nennius is that Nennius is the one that nabbed Caesar's sword after it got stuck in his shield. As far as I know nothing links him to Arthur.

I think there's more to Jaune's initial lies about how he got into Beacon but him being a key to the moon, former villain and shit is far fetched.

Now all you have to do is make him in MS paint.

New episode this week?

Yes

I actually drew a stick figure of him a while back, I think during hiatus. It's gone now.

Im afraid they might do something vaguely competent with this weeks episode. That is a strange feeling.

I thought his semblance's strength was based on the amount of damage he absorbs through his sword.

Oh I imagine they'll cock it up somehow

>"But none of us will die. Once we take down Cinder, we'll all meet back at Beacon with Weiss, Blake and Yang."
>"And we'll make sure Pyrrha is remembered for who she was, and that everyone will know what really happened during her fight with Penny!"
>"So none of us can die until that happens!"
>"Promise you'll keep yourselves safe until we see each other again!"
>They share a group hug that no one seems to want to let go of, but they do eventually.

I just made myself a little sad.

they'll show a fight scene and I'll want to hang myself again.

30 seconds in Sketchbook pro
I forgot to mention they're giant scissors. Density to make them smaller. Can only make things denser or as dense as they were. Also I didn't draw the hair. r8 no h8

Ehh, it looks like this week's fight is purely verbal. And there probably won't be any language of truth.

Stop being raycis

but what if your favorite character does a cool thing.

user Qrow is dying or injured

Jaune confirmed plotting with Cinder to terminate womens pregnancies

I dont think anyone do anything cool with these animators. Well maybe Steeldong, but that's more about the one liners.

Well, he's like 23, apparently. So, supposedly, he should be Beacon graduate tier.

I thought that was just Mercury and Tyrian?

How do you come up with this dumb shit? You must be a person of low quality.

Not them, but

Hmm fair point

I think that's the purpose of such outlandish claims. Being dumb shit for the sake of it.

My point exactly, if he can build up enough energy then he should be fine in theory, but he has to build that energy up and Tyrian was a pretty fucking agile bastard

Also if he needs his sword to absorb the energy that's a major fucking handicap

You're low class, user

Well I say, take that back.

>The only thing that ties him to Nennius is that Nennius is the one that nabbed Caesar's sword after it got stuck in his shield. As far as I know nothing links him to Arthur.

Nennius was struck in the head with Caesar's sword, but didn't die for fifteen days, and was buried with it. More of an immortality-type thing going on, along with head wounds.

Additionally Nennius was supposed to have been the historian who recorded King Arthur's fables, one of which being how his shield was emblazoned with the image of the Virgin Mary. Additionally, symbology of the rook piece in chess (Which is the piece Jaune picked up) references the fact of watching, of being an observer as things take place.

>I think there's more to Jaune's initial lies about how he got into Beacon but him being a key to the moon, former villain and shit is far fetched.

Frankly the evidence kind of speaks for itself, there's something big surrounding him.

And, let's be real here - Two of Monty's favorite properties were Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy.

Can YOU think of any blond-hair blue-eyed guys from those series that had their souls torn apart or memories manipulated? Except in RWBY, because they love to "subvert expectations", it's not a loser with false memories making him think he's a hero, it's a villain with false memories making him think he's a loser.

lol wasnt even me, just ate some /r/eddit bait

How much longer until the new m3u8, again?

You are the one forcing race bigot. I just want to live in peace, pursue my hobbies, and do lewd thing with qt girls. If the girl has a different skin color or animal parts I honestly don't care.

The same time it's always been.

about 35 hours

Those are two different Nennius' though. The monk Nennius (allegedly) wrote the Historia Brittonum and accounted the Tales of Arthur, the British Prince Nennius fought Caesar.

>Adam is clearly just in it to murder people.
>People still keep making his joke.

Yeah but if we're talking a case of immortality here all four of those people could be one in the same.

Edgy way of talking aside, Adam really reminds me of those heavies you sometimes see with SJW groups and LGBT marchers.

Guys who are only there because someone brought them there.

Still doesn't tie Prince Nennius to Arthur.

And what does any of it have to do with Jaune anyway? Who's primary character inspiration is Joan of Arc? What's more likely concerning Nennius, Arthur and Caesar is that one of Jaune's ancestor's are based on those characters and the one being attributed to all the immortal villain shit.

Today : No episode or WoR?

>1084
Counting Is Hard Edition

Episode.

>20 minutes
Nice.

It's more of a metaphor for how themes are repeating with respect to Jaune.

>And what does any of it have to do with Jaune anyway? Who's primary character inspiration is Joan of Arc?

One of Joan of Arc's main traits was living a lie, something the opening lyrics, even up to Volume 4, refer to when Jaune appears. Also, when Monty and Burnie played a game for Game Time, Monty chose Bayonetta. Funnily enough that game had a character who was literally Jeanne d'Arc, and whom was mind controlled by the villains (Posing as angels), into serving them.

I'm telling you, it's all right there.

Those are just daddies.

18 minutes of talking.

best episode of RWBY inc.

I'm just an idiot who forgot that another thread was posted in between.

>he thinks Pyrrha would beat Neo

No worries. I just couldn't help myself.

>the (You)s are back
That didn't take long.

Why do I like the Bun and Kitty so much? Why do girls with animal ears make my heart go crazy?

Assuming there is an argument, I don't see Jaune being dumb enough to split the team or go solo over it. They're in the middle of the wilderness, Qrow probably admitted he was keeping the grimm off them, and Tyrian is still out there.

On the other hand, I could see RT using it as a convenient way to get him alone with/captured by Tyrian and reveal just what interested him.

What would a bear Faunus be like

unbearable.

I like Blake because she reminds of girl I had a crush on for years. got rejected twice

>Adam was brought in as protection for the rallies.
>Like MS13, NF, and other organizations those violent bastards slowly warp the cause.

I hope you're beary prebeared for the unbearable bear of a battle they'll give you.

I hate Blake because she has no personality, everything bad that happens to or around her is her fault and the only reason most people even have a slight form of affection towards her is that she is a catgirl.

When did (You)'s come back
You must learn to love best girl

>be the guy who made this OC
>still have original picture
>June 2014

Dang. Time flies.

Fun fact: Yang's tits there are actually larger than they appear, nearly as large as Glynda's. The pose, lighting and the way those black outlines are rendered on the models make her look like she has much smaller tits than she should.

Somehow Weiss' tits are experiencing the opposite and look bigger than they really are. No idea how that works.

Best girl indeed

I posted And I will admit that I only like blake because she is catgirl.

What I don't understand why I have that weakness.

Please, even the fucking store guy is more qualified to be best girl than that cowardly bitch.

Everyone likes cute ears and tails. The most unbelievable thing about Remnant is the idea that somehow such people would be hated.

Best girl even has best parents

Good point

I prefer tails myself but ears are cute too.

(You) should probably post a relevant image to match your statement of the supposed 'best girl' we're supposed to love. Posting Blake just makes it confusing.

>best parents attached to worst girl

She must be such a disappointment.

Best girl has best milf too

That's what makes it worse.
She had the best parents, by extension the best upbringing, was literally royalty yet has consistently made the worst decisions of any character in the whole show.

>governor = king
?

>papadonna got to nut inside that fine woman

I'm not often jealous of fictional characters but damn that nigga scored

Don't bother, people here can't tell the difference

>gets best parents, best love interest and best boat to prop up her nonsense
>is still a shit
I wonder if they can fix her.

Well he's a chieftain and those fuckers aren't elected.
Literally the only difference between a chieftain and a monarch is a combination of Divine Right and feudalism.

But wasn't he elected

Even monarchs can be elected. But it's true that she was born into a politically powerful family that is still politically powerful.

Best girl indeed