Thoughts on Woody Allen?

Thoughts on Woody Allen?

Why do white guys (and jews are white) date the ugliest Asian females? On the other hand, Asian guys get the hottest White girls.

a monster,
his own children detest him

he picked her young but he stuck on with her all these years

It's a mystery from dawn of time why all women serve BAC (big asian cock)

The dude in the pic is probably a Chinese exchange student who is loaded
She's not even kissing him in the bottom right picture

Genius level director and one of the best dialogue writers in cinema history. Interiors is his best movie.

I hate Woody Allen physically, I dislike that kind of man. He has the Chaplin disease. That particular combination of arrogance and timidity sets my teeth on edge. He is arrogant. Like all people with timid personalities, his arrogance is unlimited. Anybody who speaks quietly and shrivels up in company is unbelievably arrogant. He acts shy, but he’s not. He’s scared. He hates himself, and he loves himself, a very tense situation. It’s people like me who have to carry on and pretend to be modest. To me, it’s the most embarrassing thing in the world—a man who presents himself at his worst to get laughs, in order to free himself from his hang-ups. Everything he does on the screen is therapeutic.

((()))

Orson Welles was truly /ourguy/
Good filmmaker, but I can't stand him as an actor. His best movies are the one's he's not in

I like his 70s-80s films. The early ones are too silly and the later ones are too derivative of himself really. Play It Again, Sam, Broadway Danny Rose, Radiodays, I feel like there is a lot there that is under-rated actually. Annie Hall is genuinely great film, there is a lot of truth in it that Sup Forums is too young to appreciate. What really makes that film is the scene right at the end where he runs into Annie in the street, I think a lot of film makers wouldn't have closed it like that because its a step-down from everything else. Its ok but its kind of sad that its ok in view of the foregoing, but thats how it is.

He didn't rape her. He didn't molest his daughter. Mia is a freak.

Really? I love his neurotic-Jew shtick, he plays it so well.

good taste version of larry david

White girls are whores and azn men are rich.

*Allan Konigsberg

Man, I hate how racist I am. Whenever I see an Asian man with a good looking white woman, all I can think of is how the woman feels zero attraction to him, even though I'm pretty sure it's not true.

>MMWHAAHHHAHHH THE HEBREW jews

A lot of people hype him because he verbally masturbates lots of big words to try to pretend he's smart and deep, when at the end of the day his movies are about a skinny neurotic New York Jew who manages to be the boss pussy-slayer who gets any woman he wants.

Blue Jasmine and Midnight in Paris were both great.

On one hand he's a kike; on the other hand Mia seems suspicious. Hard to tell who is in the wrong.
Also some of his movies are good, others are too navel-gazingly Jewish.

Do you think his despicable crimes will surface after his death?

Haven't got around to café society yet, was it any good?

part of the Jew/Asian elite, scum I'd exterminate.