ITT: Dumb BvS complaints

>WHY DID LEX CREATE DOOMSDAY IF HE WAS GOING TO KILL EVERYONE?!!!111!!1
If you see "The Empire of Luthor" which is in the Special Features section of the DVD, you will see a version of Luthor's speech about Dooms which plays as such: "Ancient Kyrptonian deformity... Obeys ONLY ME... Born to destroy you........ Your Doomsday."
As you see, "Obeys only me" is replacing the "blood of my blood" line here, but also, it implies that Lex thought he was controlling Doomsday.
If we dig further into it, his thinking comes from him being submissive to his father during childhood, so it makes sense for him that "his offspring" (Doomsday; Blood of his blood) would be submissive to him, however, this backfires because the first thing Doomsday does was landing a punch on him.

Lex thought he was in charge of the situation and that because Doomsday was "blood of his blood" he would never harm anyone other than Sups; He didn't know he would go on a bloody rampage.

Snyder, stop posting. We will never forgive you.

SURE WOULD MAKE SENSE IF IT WAS IN THE FUCKING MOVIE AND DIDNT REQUIRE A GOD DAMN SECOND HAND EXPLANATION HUH FUCKBOY.

Here's one someone complained about to me.

Why did Superman kill the African Warlord in the beginning?

>this guy got butthurt because everyone was trashing the movie in the other thread

>SURE WOULD MAKE SENSE IF IT WAS IN THE FUCKING MOVIE
It works with both versions, i just used the one that was less subtle.

Why not?

I didn't like Bizzaro.

>obeys only me
>first thing Doomsday did was try to punch Lex before Superman caught the punch

He didn't, he was carying his body under him while smashing the walls. Superman have anti-gravity aura around him when he perfom things like fly, it is not only protect him, but also other people close to him, that's how he manage to punch out normal people or grab them at high speeds without killing them.

>Superman have anti-gravity aura around him when he perfom things like fly, it is not only protect him, but also other people close to him, that's how he manage to punch out normal people or grab them at high speeds without killing them.

God dammit this movie came out in fucking march at this point do you snyderfags think you can change anyone's opinion?Or anti snyder days vice versa,it's been a goddamn year can't we talk about the future of this franchise and not repeat these same fucking threads.At least go to tv for your shitposts

But they don't understand the Kino

they don't understand that Batman's mom is named Martha and Superman's mom is also named Martha

they don't understand that Superman is similar to Jesus

If only they could see how brilliant it is instead of constantly bringing up Jolly Ranchers and pee jars. It's really a great movie and I learned a lot from it

>Hurr a movie can only be discussed for a few months after its release

I honestly can't tell anymore are all the people defending this movie so hard trolls? or do they genuinely think it's good. I mean It's fine if they enjoy it, I enjoy the transformers movies, and the ASM movies, but I don't think they are good

>the Empire of Luthor" which is in the Special Features section of the DVD

oh gee I wonder why people were confused

why the fuck do you need DLC to enjoy the movie?

>Lex thought he was controlling Doomsday
>He didn't know he would go on a bloody rampage
So he's a fucking idiot that unleashed an unstoppable killing machine that would destroy all life on Earth because the thought* he could control it.

BRAVO

At this point it's not discussion it's just bait for snyderfags and anti snyder fags to duke it our and reinforce there opinions,you don't see this shit for civil war or suicide squad,just this one fucking film,might as well make a BvS general

it's kino that takes kino from a 9/10 to 11/10

Everyone who does not lie this movie must be eaten, raped, killed, then raped again

Not to mention a potentially superfluous killing machine that would have been pointless if Batman killed Superman, which he was going to do had Lex not also kidnapped Superman's mom and just let them fight like it seemed to be setting up initially. It is impossibly contrived how every single thing just happens to actually work in Lex's favor.

My biggest question is why the fuck was Eisenberg cast for Luthot?

True capekino:
>Christopher Nolan
>Russo brothers
>Joss Whedon

Pretentious "false" kino:
>Josh Trank
>Zack Snyder
>Sam Raimi

Zack Snyder didn't explain that in the movie and he also didn't write the special features on the DVD, so it's irrelevant.

>Whedon
>Good
>Raimi
>Bad
>unironically believing in Kino to begin with

We always knew Lexeinberg was a sperg who comes to all the illogical conclusions like thinking he can control a zombie alien monster because of his blood, and contradicts himself by helping bigger meanie aliens to destroy the big meanie alien that makes him question religion or whatever

What's new?

Looks like yet another superhero movie making the villain crazy as an excuse for lazy writing.

Can't believe Snyderfags believe this shit is any better than the MCU.

I was just trying to see if my you's were back. I missed them

Well, if you needed an outrageous fiction in order to garner replies, you certainly couldn't have found a better one.

he does though

he didnt kill him, Superman flat out says he didnt kill those people in reference to the African Warlord and his men.

Its called hubris, he made the speech before Doomsday attacked him.

>he thinks the movie has jesus allegories

kek

its still the same with the line they used in the movie too

he did the same thing with Bizarro in the comics when he made him, he thought he could control him and he couldnt. Same thing happened to the Kryptonian scientists that made Doomsday too. Same thing happened to Frankenstein.

Hubris is a common flaw in mad scientists. Also read comics.

Cause they wanted to channel the mad scientist Lex seen in Birthright, Golden Age (both of which had orange hair as well), and Gene Hackmen, and now that he is bald he will become bald modern Lex.

The special feature is a different take of the same speech, also he didnt write the movie either, and lastly it still works with the line used in the movie. God, you are just retarded.

see

Alright, I'm wrong. The movie still sucks though.

it worked for both Green Goblin and Dock Ock, but Lex wasnt even crazy, he did the same shit he did in the comics, its called hubris.

>Lex wasnt even crazy
Did you watch the movie?

>he did the same thing with Bizarro in the comics when he made him, he thought he could control him and he couldnt
He DID controlled Bizzaro, you filthy casual.This Lex is just twitchy crying about daddy beating austismo

see

No he fucking didn't

>he doesn't read pre-crisis

kill yourself casual, i know you are referencing fucking b-zero in forever evil but just neck yourself

>we adapt shitty mix of ancient garbage and modern things to movies now
Retards, that's why this movie bombed so hard.

he didnt control bizarro in pre-crisis OR post-crisis, I spotted the new52 casual

hooooly shit, the only time he controls Bizarro is in the New52 you absolute garbage casual

If you need to watch the film equivalent of DLC to understand a plot point, the film is awful.

Okay, Lex is still crazy, what's your point?

its still the same with the line they used in the movie too

no he isnt, not anymore than he is in the comics.

>tfw you are more of a casual than Snyder

That's what I'm talking about you fucking mongs.
>mix of ancient garbage and modern things
Can you read? God thx, you'll never reproduce.

Well, I probably am but this is why I never thought about producing DC movies.
I would make my own super hero league.

>anything before New52 is ancient

so you want the entire movie verse to be new 52? What the fuck is wrong with you, they are taking the parts of the mythos that work with the story they want to tell, and they built on it like virtually every comic does. All Star Superman did it, Elseworlds do it, Earth One does it, and they do it every time they reboot the universe,

This is pathetic man, stop

If you have to explain to people why a plot isn't actually dumb, it is in fact dumb.

DVD features? Seriously bro? You're embarrassing yourself.

its still the same with the line they used in the movie

Since we're discussing Doomsday kinda
I'm still butthurt about his LoTR Cave Troll looking ass design.

>I I don't understand something then its dumb to everyone equally

Jesus christ how do people think like this.

What'd ya think of Suicide Squad, OP?

Bravo Snyder

>implying comics Luthor isnt as well

what sane man spends his life hunting a superhero?

If a DVD extra is required for the average person to understand a plot point within a film, you have failed at storytelling.

Why is a half-human half-human-looking-alien look like a cave troll?

>anything before pre-crisis
They just should adapt post-crisis universe.
>All Star Superman did it
Well, Morrison UNDERSTAND DC universe. Hack and Goyerd don't. It's simple.
Loving shitty created and spitted on great universe movie with "ticketbait the title" is pathetic.

user you're supposed to make the bait subtle, not just dump a whole bucket of chum in the water.

but it isnt, like I said, the scene still works with the line they used in the movie "blood of my blood" (if you could read you would understand when I said it the first time)

Snyder obviously understands more about the character than you, and like its been said, in post-crisis he didn't control bizarro either.

ur retarded if you think that was supposed to be bait

And yet you have to point to the DVD special features to explain the line. Hence, "Batman v Superman" failed at storytelling.

>I don't understand sarcasm, the post

no, OP is just saying that this confirms it even harder and lays it out plainly for those (like yourself) who couldnt understand it the first time in theaters.

>Literally admited that he doesn't understand comic which his movie based on
>H-he knows better than y-you!
You snyderfags, are the most pathetic and delusional human beings on Earth.

>Its another "I don't understand something then its dumb to everyone equally"

jeeeesus

Here is my question to the defenders of "Batman v Superman": Why do you not only defend the film, but act as if it is a masterpiece? Even if the film is "misunderstood", why do you consider a defense of the film so vital that you keep defending it no matter what? What makes this film so "important" that you feel you must convince everyone, even the people who disliked the film, that it is the height of cinema?

Because from where I sit, you cannot even convince Sup Forums that the film worked, much less convince them that the film is a master class of filmmaking and storytelling.

its not based on Dark Knight Returns you idiot, in fact when Snyder first announced BvS in comic con he flat out said they were not making Dark Knight Returns. They used elements of it, sure, but The Dark Knight Rises used elements from Knightfall and No Man's Land without being "based" on them. The view visuals it DOES borrow from Dark Knight Returns intentionally reverse their meaning/context.

Snyderposting is getting out of hand

You overestimate the intelligence of the average American moviegoer.

Where do you see anyone in this thread trying to convince anyone its a masterpiece? Stop boogiemaning where its not happening.

>Yet another "I don't understand something then its dumb to everyone equally"

I didn't say I don't understand it. I said it was dumb. As in 'poorly thought through and incoherent'. It's not like BvS is a fucking enigma, it's fairly straightforwards.

I don't even know what 'dumb for everyone' means, but I know BvS is a failure as a movie, because to 95% of the audience it made no fucking sense. As an absolute minimum, the film needs to communicate what is going on.

If you enjoyed it, good for you kiddo, but honestly that just makes me feel a little bad for you...

Judging by all of these kinds of threads that I have personally seen, the entire point of people defending the film has been to argue that it is a "misunderstood masterpiece" - "kino", as others might say.

I have not yet seen a defense thread for this film that does not reek of "this is actually a masterpiece" stanning for Snyder.

By the virtue of you saying it was just "explained" with this post, means you didn't understand it before that.

>confirmed for the most pathetic and delusional human being once again
You can read all his retarded interviews, kid. It doesn't change fact. He just liked "COOL" pictures from TDKR and Death of Supes without understanding shit and made this generic pretentious flick for edgykids just like yourself.

like I said, where in this thread do you see that?

If you have nothing but a copypasted reply to argue with, your argument needs work.

Go fuck your body pillow, potato.

>doesn't even know about Lex/Bizarro relationship outside of Forever Evil
>calling out other people who, I just demonstrated, understands a character better than them

How do you live your day to day life? Do you have assistants help you go to the bathroom? Do they feed you and type your messages too?

>If you watch something other than the movie then it makes sense

What am I arguing exactly? You are delusional.

>be Snyder
>be shit director
>get popular by making mass-appeal shit
>hide entry-level themes and symbols behind first year film school cinematography
>critics and devoted audience members see right through this for the shit it is
>doesn't matter, subject matter alone draws in enough of an audience to make a profit
>keep getting work because of this and, mostly, his wife

It makes sense with the line used in the movie too.

In every post that defends this film. They all reek of the kind of blind devotion to Snyder or the DCEU that permeates every other thread like this one.

If you like the film, great. But no amount of arguing about how it is actually a "misunderstood" film will change people's minds. Explaining plot points and relying on DVD special features to do so will not change someone's mind.

Give me a better argument as to why the film is actually good. Prove it using only what it is in the film. If you cannot do so, give up your spirited defense of the film and go do something with your life that will be worth a goddamn.

And you are a fucking potato.

stop this autism before it consumes you

It's like how those fags on /swco/ pretend the prequels are masterpieces

So you are literally boogiemaning then, since no one here actually is saying that, but you just KNOW they think that.... okay

Don't be so mad, pleb. I explained clearly, that I mean modern versions. But you mongs will defend your hack for the end of your pathetic lives, don't you? Hack don't know shit about Batman, Superman and Lex, and yet, you somehow believes that he know DC universe. Sure, he has read few the most famous comics and thought it would be cool to turn them into shitty edgy adaptation for his retarded fans. I bet you don't understand DC universe just like him, that's all.