Was it kino?

Was it kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IfJb8tBTjFg
youtube.com/watch?v=VQy44hFpnM0
youtube.com/watch?v=oQYwFND7rHE
youtube.com/watch?v=D9E_1SAJZrY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it was a head and shoulders commericial. i was 12 when i saw it and this movie was the first film to make me ectremely cynical of hollywood

Quality film when you're a kid that turns into a shampoo commercial. So pretty much.

How? It made head and shoulders seem extremely toxic when it killed the lifeform, why would anyone want that shit in their hans?

the smiley face is the only thing people remember. most people didn't watch the movie, neither did I

I will never watch it

It was pretty good for a Diet Ghostbusters-type movie.

Sean William Scott kino
Duchovny kino
Ayy kino
Science kino
Shampoo kino
Essential napalm core

>mfw I was an extra in this movie

>It's in his leg, we need to amputate.
>NO! NO! DON'T TAKE MY LEG!
>It's moving towards his crotch!
>TAKE THE LEG, TAKE IT NOW
And I still exclaim "Great googa-mooga!" from time to time.

Because the ingredient that killed the aliens is harmless to us.

i liked the cartoon

This was that year Orlando Jones was in literally every movie.

Essential bro kino. Everyone unironically does what they're best at. And any man but can't help but smile at the 'play that funky music whiteboy' scene.

Very interesting for like the 1st 2/3. Then the giant starfish gets anal from head and shoulders. Weird ending.

did you see the end where they literally look at the camera and perform a 30 second commerical, only rivaled for shamlessness by Hawaii 5-0
"post credit" scene:
youtube.com/watch?v=IfJb8tBTjFg
last few scenes of the movie:
youtube.com/watch?v=VQy44hFpnM0
for comparison, Hawaii 5-0 subway ad:
youtube.com/watch?v=oQYwFND7rHE

It was able to get a cartoon. It wasn't that amazing. Every episode played out exactly like the movie but instead of a giant amoeba, the "next evolution" would come after the ape like forms which was always this red tentacle monster that could talk. They'd make some compound based off what they originally used in the movie and would defeat the aliens with it. Rinse and repeat. It was a poor attempt at being like The Real Ghostbusters.

It was a fucking joke. Are you literally so autistic that you took it literally?

This movie freaked out 7 year old me in theaters. That big ass mosquito thing going into their suit & that blue alien ape monster shit made me cover my eyes

>they were being sarcastic so its no longer a real commercial

No, it isn't. Head & Shoulders is much more dangerous to get in your eyes than most other schampoo. It even says so on the bottle. No other Schampoo bottle tells you to see a doctor if you get it in your eyes.

Based Bob kelly

Did you get triggered at the scene in wayne's world 2 too?

The image of your mom is something that shouldn't get into someone's eyes.

>i was only pretending to be a shill!

I unironically love this movie.

This and Eight Legged Freaks are the epitome of "weird movie cravings I'm having at 3 in the morning" I always get some intense urge to watch them every random year

I watch it whenever it's on tv

More of a Ghostbusters sequel than the 2016 one.

the albino ayylien ape scared me

Not at all. I appreciate the joke. I'm just saying that it is still a commercial.

what's the deal with head and shoulders and aliens?
youtube.com/watch?v=D9E_1SAJZrY

Literally thought that it was going to come out of a underground garage next to the building I live in, for week.