PRAISE LORD KEK

If Kek is our religion, we must document what this religion means.

I'm not good at this but if someone could create a wiki or something where we can collectively work towards writing our own documentation and beliefs then that would be a first step. We must honour Lord Kek.

Who's with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sl2-i7pjWDw
wiki.churchofkek.com
758638576/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah go on then

C O N

it's not hard to write a sentence about kek on Wikipedia

sage

learn2chaos fgt

Sermon of kek:
Hail to thee, Kek! Hail to thee, Kek, who created himself.
Thou art the High, in this thy name of “Height.”
Thou camest into being in this thy name of “KEK”
Hail to thee, Eye of Horus, which he furnisheth with his hands
completely.
He permitteth not thee to be obedient to those of the West;
He permitteth not thee to be obedient to those of the East;
He permitteth not thee to be obedient to those of the South;
He permitteth not thee to be obedient to those of the North;
He permitteth not thee to be obedient to those who are in the earth;
[For] thou art obedient to Horus.
He it is who hath furnished thee, he it is who hath builded thee,
he it is who hath made thee to be dwelt in.
Thou doest for him whatsoever he saith unto thee, in every place
whither he goeth.
Thou takest them to him in every place wherein it pleaseth him to be.
The doors upon thee stand fast [shut] like the god Anmutef,
They open not to those who are in the West;
They open not to those who are in the East;
They open not to those who are in the North;
They open not to those who are in the South;
They open not to those who are in the middle of the earth;
But they open to Kek.

He it was who made them, he it was who made them stand firm, he it was who delivered them from every evil attack which the god Set made upon them. He it was who made thee to be a settled country in this thy name of “Kek” He it was who passed bowing after thee in thy name of “Nut.” He it was who delivered thee from every evil attack which Set made upon thee

All we need to do is get it documented as a real church.

Once we have it accepted as a religion we do nothing other than continue to do what have been doing.

State your vision and Praise Kek.

I dont know how to make a proper wikia for our lord kek

i can write text though, no problem

>The left would defend our religion if we play our cards right

Kek is not real. Jesus Christ is. Repent now.

It must be so, in the end all will serve lord kek.

whatsoever thou recordest shall thus be made false. KEK curses thee -- thou shalt fail.

Do not worry, christkek. YHWH shall live forever in KEK's memory.

Screencap this.

I have inside knowledge that will execute kek into the abyss

Fuck off christfag

As thou walk through the valley of normies
Do not be afraid
For Kek is the truth
And is the protector of thy memes
forever and ever
Memen

>having organized ritual for a personification of chaos

You're fucking stupid.

End religious discrimination against followers of Kek!

I'm here to warn you all that God does not take idol worshiping lightly. Even if you think you're fooling or "memeing" around this not to be taken lightly.

I ask you once more in the name of Jesus Christ to stop this now and seriously repent.

Is your soul and eternal life really worth a frog that you believe gives out double and triple digits even though it's completely random?

I can't stress this enough, we don't want a book. Keep it light hearted. Apply the KISS (Keep it simple, stupid) method. He is a cartoon frog god. That is all it is.

Theres no way to write the word of Kek because he speaks each time he gives us doubles.

Trying to write a book will be people applying their own views to Kek. That is NOT acceptable.

When do I get to become a paladin?

Go suck your Jew god's dick. There is no God but KEK!

Yours is the god that requires everything and gives nothing, the god of servility and nothingness, the god of the owl and the bull -- Moloch.

Mine is the God that requires nothing amd gives everything, the god of mastery and the hidden cosmos, the frog god -- Kek.

PRAISE KEK

Kek is an organic living spirit that shows himself through our shitposts

Do not hijack Kek into something

C O N

Even gods of destruction demand followers

I don't buy into the "after life" meme anyway.
Praise kek!

Repent in the name of Jesus Christ. I pray to our father that you see your wicked ways.

read —Exodus 8:1–4

SHADILAY BROTHER!

dubs of truth

Order is a defilement of kek, he slumbered for a reason. No the sand castle that is our image board is his only home, we can't risk him slumbering again.

Jesus Christ is simply a manifestation of meme magic, but KEK came first.

Is this open sauce can i use it

no pls, no bullshit, keep it simple.
we just need to document evidences of meme magic, gather all evidences to convert the heretics

My good friend and better foe, thou couldst not convert me even at the sword.

read Exodus 20:5

This. If anything, a collection of screenshots

get lost jew

This shit needs to fucking STOP.

Young fools, you know not what you do.

Is this open sauce? Is it ok if i use it?

KEK will destroy you when he cometh.

that's what important, wikipedia have the official history of Kek, we just need the evidences of meme magic, I saw a lot here

All of kek's people must go through a baptism of bantz

Banter is our kek given right and must be protected at all costs.

Use away brother, spread the word of kek!

Kek worship is not like monotheistic religions.
Kek is not our owner nor are we subservient to him.
He much like the norse Odin , does his own thing.
He leaves us be but can help us as an ally against evil that would do us harm.
We may not commit rules on ourselves in his name , but honour him in Sagas written of his deeds.

Its too late user. Its best to just accept whats coming.

HE DUBS

developing meme magic here

>trying to ruin the first Quantum Mechanical religion by pinning it down

A giant collection of meme magic, including that photo of everybody that goes against Trump being stumped, all the sick digits, pepe on TV and on the presidential race, that italian disc, 77777777, we meming Hillary to death, prediction of events by dubs, etc...

oh that's so beautiful meme magic, praise be

Kek is real. He's demonic.

SHADILAY!

The day of judgement and the final battle against the cult of Moloch come ere long.

I say this to all you anons! KEK is the last hope. One great final battle to wrest control of the wheel from the Owl. I have said it and will say it again -- YHWH IS MOLOCH.

THE GOD OF THE KIKE AND THE KEK IS THE GOD OF THE OWL AND THE BULL. THE JEWISH GOD IS MOLOCH.

If KEK fails -- if
fails -- all is lost.

KEK IS SPEAKING TO YOU IDIOTS. IT MUST BE LEFT AS IS.

Look at what happens to every other religion

I can set up a server for people to use if someone recommends a software. I own some kek related domains for a little while now and have been waiting.

If I get repeating integers I will convert my college republican group to the religion of kek by year's end.

What software can i set up, somthing open source?

A regular wiki?

>Demonic

KEK is a god, calling him demonic doesn't even make sense even if he did lean towards being evil.

Praise be, brother

What does Shadilay mean? I've been seeing it all over today. My search yields a frog song on youtube. What started this?

don't see the point if this frog-god can't cure my type 2 diabetes. hang on a sec my vision is blurring up again

SHADILAY! WE WILL BE VICTORIOUS! PRAISE KEK!

KEK still has plans for your group.

Thank you kek, I am your eternal servant and will follow your orders.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sl2-i7pjWDw

meme magic at it' finest

"Father Trismegistus! What shall I say? We have received this light. And I myself see this same vision in you. And I see the eighth, and the souls that are in it, and the angels singing a hymn to the ninth and its powers. And I see him who has the power of them all, creating those in the spirit."

The original was unfortunately taken down by (((them))) earlier today even though it was a 5 year old video. Hillary is scared shitless of that song and Kek. Anyway, it was a song from 1986 by a group called P.E.P.E. and was produced by, I kid you not, Ass Art Pepe. The length of the song is 5:55 and the record has a picture of a magic frog. Shadilay is now the greeting used by Kekists.

U idiots, we have to stay in darkness. This where our powers comes from

wat

Truth really is stranger than fiction...

NO.

NO.

NO.

If meme magic is real, and I'm not saying it is, then it is chaos magic, which I'm not saying is real either; but if it is real, people who take that shit seriously say that the more people who are aware of your magic weakens it, like altering the properties of quantum particles by observing them.

If you document Kek for normies everywhere to look at like a fucking museum, it will be over. The magic will fade and be forgotten.

So stop yearning for outside attention and just enjoy what you're witnessing while it lasts.

"Eight guardians guard it with [ILLEGIBILE] of the Sun. The males on the right are frog-faced, and the females on the left are cat-faced."

KEK, he truly walks among us.

Oh, and right by the 5:55 is 45RPM

>45 = 45th POTUS
>RPM = tRuMP

Christfags etrrnally BTFO
Praise KeK

How does God feel about people speaking for Him? Do you think His Love is such a simple, fickle and quantifiable thing that you, some random asshole on the internet, are qualified to be the steward of It?

gay

Kek is teh gay

Feel free to use this, we're getting an IRC and a bunch of other things set up, will probably host a site in Zeronet with a proxy to display on the clearnet.

wiki.churchofkek.com

Sign up, spread it, keep meme magic incidents in it, ill make backups and share them and keep things open source. Can post the whole thing to github automatically, etc. I'll get SSL set up soon also

Fuck off, it's a fucking joke, stop taking it so far you sad manchild.

That will kill it for good.

>wiki.churchofkek.com
GREAT!

Stop faggot
This will destroy KeK

kek arise
arise kek
kek arise
arise kek

This nigga don't praise Kek fo tha get

758638576/

Kek theology is flexible, and flows with the GETs. That is why the power of Kek grows, because like the primordial water Kek swims through, nothing is softer, yet it wears away stone. Attempts to codify Kek revelations into a fixed form are misguided and unfortunate.

Look at how little dubs this thread got. Kek doesn't seem interested about any sermons for sure

all metaphysical magic shit aside

remember how chanology turned anonymous into the laughing stock of the internet? remember how the Guy Fags mask became something to be mocked instead of some creepy shit some guy war in a creepy video one time?

In the name of all that is fun and good about this place STOP THIS FAGGOTRY before you ruin it for everyone and make the meme stale.

if the Kek meme dies down and blows over some day and you want to post a catalog of shit for posterity sake, fine.

but don't create some museum for all the normies to gawk at and the rest of user to get annoyed with and cringe any time it gets mentioned.

Stop selling out our memes. Know Your Meme already does that enough.

we must pass the word of kek to future generations

Whats with all the Kek threads?

Did I miss something important Brothers? I just got home from work.

Just the amount of beautiful shit happening since Sunday. Hillary on her deathbed, CNN and MSNBC discussing Pepe, Shadilay, etc.