>Average Swedes think that Finns go around stabbing each other on the streets
> People dont want to trade with or visit Finland
>No Girl Will even Look at you if you tell you are from Finland

m.kauppalehti.fi/uutiset/suomen-maine-ruotsissa-on-surkea/NvkT5fSu

Why Sven ;__;

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w-rPX8X1Kfg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nah, that used to be true like 50 years ago. We hate muslims now instead. Now we will just compare you with Moomins. It's safe for you to visit, except around arabs of course.

When I was in Turku for a couple months every Finn that I had the pleasure of getting drunk with all told me they thought Swedes were effeminate faggots. One guy even said some Swede paid him 100 euros to fuck his girlfriend.

>One guy even said some Swede paid him 100 euros to fuck his girlfriend.

I highly doubt that ever happen. But there are a lot of stockholmers going to Finland and God knows what these faggots are doing in their capital shithole.

>swede
>girlfriend
That's definitely a lie. no woman would pick some skinny-ass Sven when you have millions of handsome and muscular arabs to choose from.

aivan shokkerraavaa

siis ihan käsittämätöntä

kuinka ne kehtaa

nakertaa niin että lienee pakko jatkaa juomista

We dont have any bias towards finns we can unite

Funny, there was an article in a swedish paper a couple of weeks ago about how 'racist' finns are towards swedes living in finland. People were scared to speak swedish in public because "it would start trouble". Is this some divide and conquer bullshit?

if Finns and Swedes return to hating each other (as we do every other day or so) maybe no one will take a notice as the peaceful refugees do something illegal.
Divert attention from one issue to some other. Textbook news propaganda.

Well Swedes in Finland are the most privileged minority in the world for no reason so no wonder people hate you guys.

>Is this some divide and conquer bullshit?

Probably. They haven't brought this up for a long time. And why are they doing it now?

Ketä kiinnostaa mitä ruotsalaiset ajattelee

we're not cucked enough for them
better start sucking that sweet brown jamal cock

Kek has just spoken!

no we can't.

Are you fucking serious? The language you speak has nothing to do with how fucking privilaged you are. You sound like damn feminist.

winland is best land.

Pretty sure Finn hate in Sweden is a meme. I've never heard anything other than the friendly banter that's common among all Nordics.

This, it's like Norway in that regard. The men are out prowling for man-ass instead.

lol no wtf. There is a stereotype, Pekka med knifen, but thats literally just a meme
literally untrue. we buy lots and lots of alcohol from Finland.
cant confirm or deny

>ywn kidnap a qt mongol sami girl to make her your waifu
youtube.com/watch?v=w-rPX8X1Kfg

serves you right pekkanen for being so privileged and homogenous

What are fins anyway? Half nigger half chink? No body wants do dance with my mongo

white, unlike your 60% "white" (hispanics and african whites included) country

You don't?

Did they ever?

Would they ever, really?

>Ryssiä and Finland
>Unite
Wait a sec! Are you trying to trick me again, Ivan?

>Guaranteed by law to get services for your minority language
>Autonomous island for their kind
And that's just from the top of my head.

Åland isn't really Finland anyway. Only reason we don't give it to Sweden is it's strategic importance and there's no way swedecucks could defend it.

But all of that is true, Pekka? There is no shame, the mongol blood runs deep within us, makes us restless.

Well you got swedes that think Norway is a "Nationalistic dictatorship" so there is that.

Butthurt Swedes being butthurt, nothing new.