Does this trigger you?

does this trigger you?

Who is that?

OUTRAGE

Is that frank cho? If it is no he doesn't trigger me but I do think he's a bit of an ass.

Frank Cho is the hero we need

why does frank drawing women make him a rebel and others doing the same shit not?

like, holy shit, there is so much T&A, but only Cho is this "hero" as puts it

fuck, if i was that good, i'd draw dem curvy bitches all day not listening to SJW croc tears

I hope he gets better material soon. Victim posturing is interesting for about two minutes and he's been milking it for a thousand years.

>why does frank drawing women make him a rebel and others doing the same shit not?

he's on a lot of people's shit list, and him making superhero pinups keeps on pissing them off

He is the one who dares push back.

But you know this. You're just being a purposely obtuse cunt.

Sorry, who's pushing him now?

See?

Cunt.

Gene Luen Yang

I'm a different user. Are you going to answer the question?

Rucku for one, threw a bitch fit over his cover for WW and edited it then kicked him off the series.

by this point cho's being the bigger bitch about it

I said now. That story broke many months ago.

It's triggering me that he still isn't doing actual nudity in his comics. Where's that goddamn uncensored french published stuff you promised us, Franky?

Nope. I guess at my age you grow to become more secure than others on here.

>feels good

Actually Frank quit.
If his story is to be believed he was to be allowed certain control of the covers, which contradicts Rucka's contract. Either way all he did was call Greg a fag and left.
How so? Has he actually said anything past explaining the situation?
What is she talking about exactly?

Who is that and why is he doing that

Frank Cho
And he's a manchild who lacks the pretensions of others in his field so he's making like the titty cupcakes are his own despite the fact it could go public and then he'd have to explain he was a human being all along.

Reminds me of the episode where Peter meets Lois parents for the first time and he asks her Dad in terms of breasts, what was he 'looking at it in 20 yrs.. a couple of fried eggs hanging on nails or what?'

Is that the cover being talked about? What's so bad about it?

>Marvel
>Wonder Woman
Probably not.

Really Cho's just an attention whore throwing himself at what he knows is the worst of a bunch of internet dweebs.

The only people who are impressed are the ones delusional enough to mistake those dweebs as anything resembling the mainstream.

This is the Wonder Woman Variant that was cropped for a cover. Rucka didn't like the visible panties. Cho felt Rucka was being Nitpicky which apparently he had an agreeement with his editor he'd be allowed certain freedom with these covers. Meanwhile Rucka's editor promised him total control. Frank would eventually leave because the nitpicks.
I don't know what the person on Twitter is talking about, as far as I know the last work he did with Marvel was Totally Awesome Hulk. It sounds like she's talking about Spider-Gwen but that was the year before and some change and it was pretty much literally what she said "he could do" and SJWs still flipped a shit. I don't remember hearing anything about Cho being not allowed to draw a cover for any Marvel cover in October or before.

To my knowledge Cho's never complained about his racier covers not being published. It's shit like this that annoys him.

I mean the pic posted here isn't as gratuitous as some of his other stuff. He doesn't make his mainstream art to offend, but it seems like it does anyway.

No because I have a sense of humor.

>shittily drawn
gotten to

This. He might have had a point at the beginning (in that editors shouldn't promise two different people creative control) but by bringing it up again and again (and baiting the other side), he just looks like an ass that's desperate to be right.

I thought that was Grant Imahara.

Based Rucka was right to crop the cover. Thanks to him, we can imagine that WW is going commando.

Beat me to it.

I like his art. His art looks like someone expressing love and admiration for the human (especially female) form like some ancient classical sculptors did. It feels more like a love letter to nature than straight drooling perversion or lack of understanding the human form like other artists.

Add to the fact that he knows he's not doing anything wrong and is willing to poke fun at the whole situation is terrific.

His most recent covers for Wonder Woman he got kicked off on were amazing and a great version of Wonder Woman. Fuck this cowardly industry.

What is she bitching about? You can dislike his content if you want but "shittily drawn"? No. Just no.

He was and is right, you mincing little SJW faggot. Don't post again.

Why would it?

It only triggers Cuckafags.

Hes a talented artist with a very good eye for detail, but his focus on cheesecake limits him.

The rampant sameface doesn't help

No sense made.

If we're rude, dissmissive and angry enough, surely everyone will listen.
>October
Kek.

>limits
Lol.
That's like accusng an olympic athlete of limiting themselves by pkaying just one sport.
He's not my favorite by any stretch, but he's A-List for certain. Sup Forums is always at its worst when trying to sound profound.

>why does frank drawing women make him a rebel and others doing the same shit not?
Name the other artists currently working in comics who draw sexy ladies in scantily clad clothing, who ALSO specifically mock SJWs in their work.

None. There are no others that do this.

All those unpublished covers as you seem to call then are commissions. He does them at conventions for people who ask for those specific things, and other images he sells on ebay.

Grant from Mythbutsers?

>b/c Marvel won't print a cover that disrespects the character
>What is marville
>What is the special marvel Swimsuit Issue

The avatar fits her personality

Bruce Timm counts?

>>What is marville
>>What is the special marvel Swimsuit Issue
1990s books. In those days tumblr didn't exist.