And I have Down syndrome!

And I have Down syndrome!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uy3Fb51GfdE
youtube.com/watch?v=R0XwKjBOQx0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The way she emphasizes the word syndrome over the word Down bothers me.

>and I have down SYNDROME
>and I have DOWN syndrome

coconuts

You expect anything else from a potato?

why didn't they just outright say she has down syndrome at the beginning of the ads
Why was there pause after she said she had down syndrome, like they fuckin' knew people were gonna be taken a'back and they needed a moment

How the fuck does her shirt work

the outline suggests she's wearing another shirt underneath it that's pink but her sleeves are pink and the one's coming out of it are orange

The short lived show with the two Moms does the same thing

AWWWW YEAH

Buddy G's moms are hot. "How lucky can one kid be" indeed.

youtube.com/watch?v=uy3Fb51GfdE

yellow shirt with pink trim/sleeves, over a shirt with long orange sleeves

>Just a normal family

Yeah, but saying it in the theme song and repeating that he has two moms is coming off as desperate

I like how the announcer just says "PUNKY~!" right after. I thought that commercial was a fucking joke at first.

If they never addressed it, I'd have never known. She just looks like any other squat cartoon kid.

Is this actually a real show?
I only know it from that one YT video where a guy dubs over it.

yep, it's irish

>tfw when you can't find these threads funny because you have a nephew who has down syndrome and just feel bad the entire time you see him

sucks cause the way she emphasizes it really makes me wanna laugh.

Another redesign for Bee&Puppycat??

I've actually seen an episode of this.

It's surprisingly...not bad; in contrast with all the promo shit for Buddy G(I've yet to see an episode, but from what I can tell him having two moms is a huge part of the show), punky really is just a little girl having adventures, and in my memory, her having downs syndrome was never brought up in the episode.

nah, it's funny
youtube.com/watch?v=R0XwKjBOQx0

The Irish have such soothing voices.
That doctor could sooth me to sleep.

People with down's usually have much better lives than the rest of us, trust me.

They all are always happy, can literally find joy in anything and most of them think you're their best friend just if you talk with them for a few minutes.

Most disabled people actually have alright lives because they never experience really bad things. That's why you shouldn't look down or feel super bad for them but rather be happy with them and let them have a good time.

oh, i thought you were just irish.

is there a difference?

nobody gets angry when you call an irish person a potato
GETS angry, the irish person was already angry because they're irish.

What's the difference between an Irish wedding and an irish funeral?

There's one less drunk

Personally, I welcome this method of revealing things. Like, have a chirpy narrator come in and explain your life and then you just slip in "And I have three convictions for GBH" in while the people you're meeting are just baffled at your presentation.

Their life is constant pain, unless they are part of the most functional facet of downs.

>Most disabled people actually have alright lives because they never experience really bad things.

Really activates the almonds.