>Cartoon Hillary Clinton dies from coughing too much
>her ghost says "I must have swallowed a frog or something"
>A FROG

PRAISE KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2GDM772Ro-8
wiki.churchofkek.com/index.php/Main_Page
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow they are not even trying amore with the body doubles. Looks nothing like her. Wow.

"Hillary too sick to appear on talk show, replaced by cartoon, possibly AIDS" -Breitbart

why did they think this was a good idea?

They wanted to "talk" to the candidates more than they could get them to actually appear on the show?

nice link you fucking leaf

HOLY FUCK

What is going on this week?
I got my wisdom teeth out monday morning and have been buzzing on pain pills and no sleep since then.

Things are getting too surreal.

IS THIS REAL LIFE?

Starts at 4:30

youtube.com/watch?v=2GDM772Ro-8

Frog comment at 6:50

GODDAM IT MODS START DELETING THESE FUCKING THREADS LIKE YOU DID MLP OR I WILL STOP PAYING Sup Forums TAXES

this is painfully unfunny

Why is this real? What the fuck

this. colbert use to be somewhat funny. nigga is a shell of a man.

Clearly their feeding off us. The cartoon reference is playing off her referencing kek/pepe. At this point it's pretty hard to deny that a lot of people know about what we're doing.

Do people actually watch this?

This is pretty crazy though.

That's not the real Colbert.

HOLY FUCK, PITY THOSE WHO TRY AND OPPOSE KEK, CLINGING TO THEIR MEANINGLESS POWER IN FRONT OF THE CREATOR

KEKUS VULT

>challenge accepted

They're meme signalling. This is some kind of ruse. Normies only know super well known old memes.

I feel like liberals are turning on her now and trying to distance themselves from her. They always throw each other under the bus, so I'm not surprised rats are fleeing the ship.

wiki.churchofkek.com/index.php/Main_Page

I think you mean to say Kek killed cartoon Hillary Clinton because I got dubs

You almost got quads just now.

Why did you get them removed? My dentist said I should get mine out, but I said they don't hurt so why bother... But they just seemed shocked that someone had asked a question and just mumbled some shit about a crowded mouth.

They have been doing cartoon trump and hillary for a while senpai

>implying I pay attention to this jewish shit

Saged and reported.

they will push all your teeth sideways and outwards/inwards. i have seen the results of wisdom teeth btfo a mouth, its not pretty.

Well, I'm British anyway, might as well look the part.

All those Americans with perfectly straight big white teeth are creepy anyway. I feel sorry for all the kids whose teeth you wire up so they can all look the same.

christ when did colbert get so old

Is his show always this bad? I haven't watched it but I read the ratings were tanking fast. This is really awful

Crowded teeth just causes problems. Straight teeth are easier to brush, floss etc.

>My dentist said I should get mine out, but I said they don't hurt so why bother... But they just seemed shocked that someone had asked a question and just mumbled some shit about a crowded mouth.
Fucking Brits

Is there a sauce for this?

You cannot escape your fate

Make those 8's buddy

This comes off as that part from V for Vendetta where the Stephan Fry character openly mocked the president, and then was black bagged.