Speaks with a British accent

>speaks with a British accent

She's Obi Wan's daughter, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6klZx7IhwsI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, accents are genetic

Who else had a british accent and was also not celibate?

Pretty much everyone in the Empire?

And was also strong with the force (had lot of midichlorians)

I unironically believe she is a Palpatine. Being a Kenobi is too obvious.

That would explain why she's strong with the force and why Luke is fucking scared of her.

Also why Snoke tell her to "fulfill her destiny!"

>too obvious

This would make it a stronger case for the reality of her parentage.

Is it possible?

Oh, I don’t think so

she's yoda's kid fucking idiots

I thought we already found out she's just another Chosen One?

>British

Its an English accent you fucking dolt. There's no such thing as a 'British' accent

Grandfather? Was Vader helping Kylo from the other side?

calm your fucking british tits.

No one cares.

Forgot goddamn motherfucking picture yo.

I spilled my tea and everything. Fucking foreigners.

don't worry it doesn't take long to reheat some water with your electric kettle

>electric kettle
We don't use that shit here buddy
everything is run by fire and pan

I wonder who the mother is...

>Implying I have an up to date electricity license

Cold tea isn't so bad after a while.

Palpy's daughter

Wow this really explains her weird fucking face

I wouldn't be surprised if she was a Kenobi or a Palpatine. If it was a Jinn, Dooku, or a Fett I would be suprised .

She's too young to be his biological daughter given he died 30 years ago and she's in her mid-20s at most, but I could see her being his reincarnation or granddaughter.

Literally no one cares bong

I have a feeling that casual audiences would get lost on her being a Jinn or a Dooku.

Whenever I think of character theories concerning Star Wars I think from a marketer's viewpoint. What would that little kid in the front row think and be amazed by and then buy the characters t-shirts and video games?

Its going to be that sort of twist, no doubt.

Britbongs accents are

>by fire and pan
Damn savages

>Jinn
Huh?

>I saw this raw strength only once before. It didn't scare me enough then. It does now.
>raw strength
>only once before
Confirmed is based bloodline?

what if she's related to no one who's been previously mentioned in the franchise

the way he emphasizes "RAW. STRENGTH." makes me think he's not talking about the zen master

What's the point of speculating when we already know everything thanks to the leaks???

Dumbasses

Qui-gon Jinn. I would be surprised if she was related to him.

Because none of the alleged leaks said anything about who she's blood related to, only that she could be the reincarnation of Anakin or the light side of the force itself.

Or the very first thing she said was accurate, and she's actually no one. I'm holding out for Pappy Palps.

Hes pretty grey sided but he wouldnt some hard rules like celibacy

>light side of the force itself

that would be so retarded

my theory is she's neither light nor dark but some kind of a synthesis of both. it would complete the pottery of three trilogies. the prequels were about the messiah who turned dark. ot was about the good hero who defeated the dark one. third is about a neutral force user who actually completes the prophecy and ends it all. hence "the last jedi". there will be no more jedi or sith or force users, it's the real end to the saga.

>American site
>foreigners

Check yourself, bong

reminder raw strength means skywalker confirmed, it's not exactly rocket science

rey is kylo's sister for goodness sake

Reminder that she's actually the great great granddaughter of Qui-Gon Jinn who found out the Force ghosts and true balance.

it could also refer to palpatine

luke was not afraid of palpy but maybe he should have

>She's Obi Wan's daughter, right?

Wouldn't she have been born 10+ years after he died?

Raw Strength doesn't mean shit, she could be fucking Revan reincarnated and he made canon finally like they wanted to do in the TCW.

>true balance
not raw strength
>it could also refer to palpatine
vader was stronger than palpatine force-wise
he was stronger than yoda

MIDICHLORIANS BRO

>MIDICHLORIANS BRO
not raw strength

Raw strength could mean a lot of things, especially with the force coming back as strong as ever now with no corruption. She's just a new breed of Force wielder and its starting to scare Luke because of the sheer magnitude of power.

She's Starkiller's daughter.

What about that leak that was removed, saying she was sheev's great granddaughter.

Luke's never even met the guy.

Thing that makes it puzzling is that implies he's met that power before, which seems to suggest a connection to an existing character.

Unless he's simply referring to something that happened off-screen and will be explained in a fucking tie-in novel.

>Taiwanese haberdashery chatroom
>American

You know Americans don't actually own the world right?

moot is Taiwanese? Always thought she was some random Frisco dyke...

I'm sure he's heard him through the Force in something.
I took it as though he was just comparing it to a similar skill in terms of pure strength and ability rather than its literally related. Assuming he was talking about one of 5 characters, Obi-Wan, Yoda, Vader, Palpatine, or Kylo. Likely one of the last three.

Rey just has the potential of Vader/Palpatine or her and Kylo have insane potential.

Nah she's definitely a slope

To me it doesn't make sense that it would be Vader or Kylo, since they're both related to each other and to Luke, and would probably have the same kind of "force signature"

The way he says the line sounds like he's referring to one special kind of thing he would have only encountered once. Palpatine is the only one I can think of that fits.

(and it can't be obi-wan or yoda because why should luke be afraid of them?)

Fuck off with your shitty movie, Disney shill.

Well you have a point there, but that also stands for Obi-Wan and potentially Qui-Gon if he's ever spoken with him through the Force.

Which is kind of interesting, because he never feared either or, and honestly the pottery of Skywalker/Kenobi's (great) grandkids going at it would be great. Remember Star Wars is about family.

inb4 we get crazy and Rey is Kylo's daughter from the future

After all, Palpatine did have

ABSOLUTE
POWAHHHHHHHH

Snoke is Qui-Gon

The Raw Strength is Kanan

They got Anakin's Lightsaber because of Jew Magic

but that would mean sheev at one point had sex with a woman and there are some things that are too fanciful.

She's the Exile.

By JJ's logic and understanding of astronomy the light saber probably simply fell through Bespin because it was a gaseous planet

He was not a Jedi he was a politician of course he was getting mad puss.

I had a hard time hearing the trailer, did Luke say something about knowing her father?

it would have to be her grandfather

And it ended up in space where it was collected by the wolfman alien.

Snoke is Watto

The Raw Strength is Jar Jar

Rey's father is C-3PO

>I saw this raw strength only once before. It didn't scare me enough then. It does now.

>vader was stronger than palpatine force-wise

This nigga serious?

It's implied that he could have been stronger if he wasn't some crippled cyborg in a walking cuck shed.

Oh okay, I heard that. Someone said something about how Luke didn't even know Jinn when they were kicking around the idea of him being her father.

Obi wan would be her grandfather you idiot, maybe even great grandfather.

He was already grandpa age when Luke was a kid.

Obi wans accent in the prequels is upper class Scottish, not English at all.

T.Scot

>implying there won't be stars wars in the year 2030
If theirs profits there is a (((Jew))) who will sniff it out

>upper class scottish
>upper class
>scottish

One things for sure, the movie looks terrible.

>The ~20 year old character is the daughter of people who died 30-40+ years ago.

She's midiclorians

That's why most of us say she's not.

>Obi-Wan/Satine and that little shit Corgi or whatever
>Corgi grows up and has a kid in his 30s
>That kid has a kid in their 30s
>Rey

Class always shows.

Maybe in the Star Wars universe. They don't have England and I don't know if Sheev and Obi Wan are from the same planet.

Sheev is from Naboo, Obi-Wan is from Stewjon.

Snoke is a jew
Raw strength is Pod racing
Rey's father is Ray Charles

youtube.com/watch?v=6klZx7IhwsI

And they can even break the genetic barrier.

PALPATINE'S KID

In a canon comic book by Disney, he finds Obi Wan Kenobi's journal and reads about him AND has his kyber crystal. Before the whole "color changes with you relationship with the force thing" Disney made, people thought that's how Luke has a green lightsaber in episode 6.

There was (now legends) a relationship he almost had with someone. Very like how Obi-Wan almost fucked the mandalorian bitch.

She’s the daughter of Palpatine

Palpatine was 88 when he died and he died 11 years before Rey was born.

qui gon was a shit tier jedi though

Movies yes. Extended universe no.

It's palpatine easily because Luke has seen him and Snoke says "fulfill your destiny". goddamn brainlets she's related to a sith at least

>accents are genetically inherited

This is some Junji Ito shit.

>naboo is a British planet
was she watching old british movies in her crashed ship?

She's not related to anyone, the implication is clumsy but Luke is just saying that he's felt similar levels of power before, which he probably has since he's met some of the greatest force users to live. I'm still not 100% on what fits with her Mary Sue persona - being a full on donut steel who came out of nowhere to btfo everyone, or being related to some great force master. Probably unrelated and just a powerhouse though.

My vote goes for reincarnation of Palpy though. Wasn't one of the first things Luke did as grandmaster was take his students to some moon (Yavin?) to shut down an old Sith temple with the ghost of Palps in it? Or was that some other sith? I seem to remember Palps being able to force protect his ghost. Luke failed to destroy him on the moon and got his students killed, now the "ghost of Palpatine" lives in Rey. Explains the power line and the destiny line.

And explains why Luke went into hiding. If they reuse that bit from the EU. Unless I'm completely misremembering everything

Would also explain why the first time she touches a light saber she goes full palp thrust...Pure anger :D