SHIT'S GOING DOWN FOR REAL

>Pic 1/2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A7pGwBSmzrc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2/2.

so it was Harv who grabbed him right?

240 pounds of pussy
So a fag grabbed your dick. That's a compliment. You don't have to fuck them. Fags have grabbed my dick before. It doesn't make me instantly gay or devastate my manhood. I just say thanks but no thanks.

I have a pretty strong feeling Terry's leaving 95% of the truth out

If Weinstein walked up to an actress and grabbed her pussy, it'd be plastered all over the news.

Double standards get ye gone

nope. he said it was a different hollywood exec

Oh really? And why is that?

It was Adam Sandler.

>Fags have grabbed my dick before. It doesn't make me instantly gay
I don't know, you sound like a pretty big fag for letting other men touch your dick.

faggot

What if it's the ass?

The number of male victims really is what’s gonna bring Kikestein down.

>Rob Schneider
>Terry Crews
>James Gunn
Shit’s crazy

Rob Schneider came out with something similar as well, coincidence?

You have 30 seconds to prove it's not Dirty Dan.

>>Rob Schneider
>>James Gunn
What?

No one makes it far in the industry without depravity

Tim Hanks
Jim Carrey
Robert DeNiro

Who did/does what is up to you

I think not.

If he really wants to be supportive and lead by example, then why doesn't he just name who did it?

Why are Jews the way they are?

Hey it wasn't my naked dick. Its not like I asked for it. But I'm not gonna go on a little twitter rant feeling all violated and shit. I mean really. Are you so insecure a gay man touching your penis is gonna fuck you up mentally? I think you are a faggot with a mental dam holding bake a lake of faggotry. So they grabbed my bulge through my jeans. No skin off my cock.

It's not Weinstein. It's easy to come out now against Weinstein who's already been fired. The Jewish exec that molested Terry Crews is probably still in a position to completely fuck him up.

Genetically passed down psychopathy + peer pressure

youtube.com/watch?v=A7pGwBSmzrc

>Uhav2

>OMG ANOTHER GUY TOUCHED MY BULGE IM TRAUMATIZED

literally women tier

I only mess with young Disney starlets.

Allegedly.

Their urban, sheltered way of life made them devious.

Was it hard?

Damn, this tight black boipussy goy be getting upitty, get the whip Moishe!

The jews crave the crews

>Not my penis NOOOOOOOOOO

men (and women) have touched my junk/pinched my butt in nightclubs before

big fucking deal, why are these hollywood millionaires being such sensitive victims

its not like he pinned you to the floor and anally ravaged you without lube

>being cool with guys grabbing your junk

He even says he let it go at the time he just wanted to let people know it's not just Weinstein doing this

The point is to make it sound like it's nowhere near as big of a deal as it actually is

I wouldn't be surprised if Terry's done some diddling himself

>being so insecure and in the closet he doesn't compare cocks with his co-workers
lmao, what a faggot you are

Well that's not the answer I was expecting, touché

What the fuck is wrong with you? If some faggot grabbed my dick I would lay him the fuck out, are you some sort of closeted faggot? Why do you allow other men to grab your cock?

>in nightclubs

Kek how can even compare the two?

Everyone knows what's going on at a nightclub, most people don't expect to be molested at a Hollywood party

I feel bad for Terry. Nobody should have their junk molested by rich executives. Just remember that they do the same kind of thing to young male actors.

So which dead director molested our precious little Robbie

Errrybody is getting molested

Genetically predisposed to mental illnesses like schizophrenia etc.

>not having a cock so big you never need to compare

My cock is 13 inches btw

What the fuck is wrong with you? its just your fucking bulge. boohoo my wee wee got touched

Anyone hear that Weingstein audio? ew.

>PTSD
pls bitch
ok, you're shocked for 1 day at worst, but you get over it fast because women have it worse at the end: he literally trying to steal the light
mansplaining/10

this

So who else would have to be outted for these scandals to go nuclear?

What a whiny little bitch.

A man's penis is like a steel bar. It may rust, it can be broken, but it can never be defiled.
A vagina is like a bowl. You wouldn't want to eat out of a bowl Harvey Wienstein jizzed in.

not the guy you're talking to, but I am literally a fag, and I'd still be pissed if some random guy grabbed my dick without permission. I think you're just starved for attention, m8

Lol no, Sandler is a Republican, he has to play safe, hes isn't in the (((Hollywood elite)))

Being a large black man's junk, and not a preteen's feet, it doesn't fit his pattern.

>Terry "The Jews Crave the" Crews
>Terry "Get Your Jew Claw Off My Cock, Brah" Crews
>Terry "Kike Executives Got Some Loose Screws" Crews

That's because you are a fag so your dick is like a pussy you get all uptight if someone just grabs it.
For a confident straight man getting your dick grabbed is like a handshake.

Cool it with the antisemitic remarks.

You get a fat jew grabbing your junk and know you can't do anything about it see how you feel.

maybe someone jokingly told him Crew's dick was just as big as a preteen foot

Here's your free (You), don't spend it all in one place, kid!

Republicans are always fags though

Kikes
amirite?

Not him but he'd get fucked up. You're a pussy

woah

its 100% understandable if a woman is demure and protective of her boobs/pussy/butt

but for a guy...come on dude, who cares, its not even your butthole

So we're all in agreement it was Paul Feig, right?

Well why the fuck doesn't he say who it is?
Or is he hoping to "compare notes" with someone to build a case to finally say who it is? That line might be the call for help.

You raise a fair point, but I'm still dubious.

He might be the father of Jamie Lynn Spear's kid, but not the molester of Terry Crews.

Grab em by the cock You can do anything

>Crew's face when

>punching a gay for touching you
No surer sign of repressed homosexuality

literally a 1st world problem. Some thirsty gay/gal grabbed your junk. So fucking what

A nut grab hurts btw for those who have NEVER inspired such lust in others

Should be obvious but I guess not

Because their fucking fundamental belief is that everyone who isnt a Jew is cattle/bovine?

I don't know how people just ignore this part so blatantly

What the hell is going on?!

what the fuck is wrong with hollywood?

Was Kevin Smith molested?

you just shrug it off like a man & punch the guy eventually if a rando dude grab your dick.

> you can't do anything about it
lol he did something actually: he pushed the guy, call him off, call his wife, etc.
VERY different situation than what happened to the actresses.

Your f*ckin messed up dude

Little Billy Breezy Balls can't handle a little fondling

140 character limit strikes again

It would explain why he's such a manchild.

They came out in support of the victims, not victims themselves

I bet the Jews did this

>i let disease ridden sodomites lay their hands on me because i'm totally secure with my heterosexuality BROOO

No, but his daughter will be if she keeps trying to be an actress.

I thought I told you to cool it. Last warning.

This guy is right, sometimes my friends bend me over and fuck me in the ass, being gay isn't contagious, when they cum inside, the semen isn't making me gay

It doesn't bother you but it does me

My favorite meme. If you don't completely accept homosexuals you are one yourself. Way to fall for the oldest gay trick in the book you dullard

>Jews create SJW culture
>It backfires & gets them

Lucas couldn't write better poetry

you're very bad at that
most modern Sup Forums posters are REALLY bad at it but you are straight doing it wrong

What did he make him do?

It's their thing. Were do you think the whole Golem thing comes from?

Wow nu males are that desperate for the BBC, crazy

Let's just cut to the chase here. You were molested weren't you? It freaks you out because it reminds you of when you were powerless to resist. That's what I assume. Cause me it's like whatever the germs of his hand didn't even reach my penis.
My penis didn't even notice.

B-but the heebs, they had something to do with all this I'm sure of it!

This is sad, but why is everyone saying anti-Jewish shit all of a sudden? The executive probably isn't Jewish and even if he is, that has nothing to do with the assault.

It feels shitty that this whole situation is going to cause a lot more anti-Semitism.

Toss him in the oven if he dares makes fun of the kike struggle again, user!

>Feig
>powerful

Even Dan Aykroyd btfo Feig live on TV for being a failure

*gropes u*