I wonder what are the happenings today on Sup Forums

>i wonder what are the happenings today on Sup Forums
>half of the first page is retarded kek threads

this is a new low guys

Almost there...

Were reaching critical impact soon Fritz

>A kraut doesn't have a sense of humour

What's new? Shadilay and praise Kek.

open a fucking general and contain your retardation there :^) this shitposting is almost gamergate tier

How about you open a rubbish bin and contain yourself in that fuck wit

no u

Those are slide threads. Aggressive moderation is the only solution.

It's pretty obvious when you open this board 10 hours after a major leak and there are no digging/analysis threads on the front page, but there are 4 dumbass frog threads.

you will at least be able to hide those replies and user IDs. They are literally jr. high kids.

Fascism will be mainstream in '17 again

Kek wills it

i'm in the same boat dear kraut.

>everyone shitposts about a frog and kek until someone eventually gets a certain number
>everyone then continues to sperg on about kek and "he's with us" until someone else gets another lucky number

When we reach 8 8's that's when kek's fate will be decided

i'm hiding and reporting everything, but this shit has gotten unbearable in the last couple of days

janitors should start doing their jobs

it is gonna be alt-right senpai don't worry

Damn mate

Topic dilution slides have been in full effect for months now. Fucking pathetic.

HEEEEEE 88 HITLER HAS BLESSED THIS POST. PRAISE HITLER!!!

PRAISE KEK!

>its part of the hillary damage control campaign

Worry not, for KEK is always there for you. Rest your head and trust.
Praise the lord.

newcunts dont know anything but memes
Sup Forums is dead

Pavlovs dog.

Its the indoctrication and mental conditoning.

Idots fall for it. It has to be stoped or the uniqe Sup Forums spirit of free thougtht and speech is for ever gone.

a man can hope

Kek threads are actually slide threads in disguise. I wonder who could be behind this campaign to derail important threads...

It already is in Hungary.
Ukraine too.
How the hell do we uncuck our politicians?

Agreed. Shit is absolutely retarded.

Those threads reek of underage.

it's literally the cancer killing any originality on Sup Forums.

And without fail it's 90% americans and Canadians

I miss the 2012 election year Sup Forums.

Thanks for (((correcting the record)))

>I miss the 2012 election year Sup Forums.

Same here brother.
>no ids
>no forced flags

What's funny is all of this shit can be ended by implementing no gets, kind of like what Sup Forums has but nothing is done.

Maybe it's intentional.

>$0.02 Shekels have been donated to your account
Thank you for correcting the record
KEK LIVES

Sup Forums is full of 17-24 yeaar old who think it's funny roleplaying as frog worshippers
Wait till you see the autistic reddit tier guy post his shitty song.

Real original you fucking faggot. Shouldn't you be trying to get "epic gets" in one of the 10 or so kek threads up right now?

Wait for 88888888 my blind brother

yeah Sup Forums looks a lot like /x/ these day, only one difference though
KEK really is among us
HE IS RISEN
PRAISE KEK!

Idiots

KEK is real. I mean REAL. There's no reason to go overboard with it and I agree - too many KEK threads lately. But still...

Why be angry with our bretheren who are awaking from their eternal slumber

CTR faggots have discovered that Kek / Kuk / Cuck threads are the best way to slide the entire forum

We need to reach out to the mods and China Moot. This shit belongs on Sup Forums.

>KEK is real. I mean REAL

Yeah, real fucking retarded.

You faggots are responsible for derailing hundreds if not thousands of threads. dubs need to be removed on Sup Forums.

Denying the power of kek is a new low faggot.

>$0.02 Shekels have been donated to your account
Thank you for correcting the record
KEK LIVES

A reminder that reddit recently declared war on Kek and set out to flood Sup Forums with anti-Kek threads

Don't fall for it

Shadilay brother user, we're trying to speed up the revelation of the Holy 88 is all.

it happens every time there is a big number upcoming

is on it's way.

just filter it out FFS

listen dude i don't give a shit about you guys circlewanking on dubs. do it in your own fucking general and stay out of everything else.

happening threads had at least some fucking informative value. kek threads offer NOTHING to this board and they just derail discussions and slide much more important shit.

A reminder that reddit thinks milo is a pretty cool guy, there is nothing wrong with coalburning, the_donald posters think they're funny and everyone from that shithole middleclass fuckfest has slimed in here and covered Sup Forums in
> What music is redpilled guys?
> What video game is redpilled guys?
> Boy I sure do love being a degenerate alt-right fuckwad
> praise kek! LOLOLOLOLOL haha dubs, I'm having fun LOL!
You're all a bunch of fucking cunts. GET OFF my Sup Forums! Go make a fun edgy subreddit to share with your friends at school and talk about your epic gets at recess.

repent while you can, for KEK forgives all.

Kek is retarded desu
I don't remember any of this before Sup Forums harbor. Maybe I just didn't browse enough?

They're sliding with some other topics as well. Namely:

How do you feel about [insert X random racist/objectionable topic that is relevant to fewer than 5% of posters]

Dumb threads related to some cliche conspiracy that real people don't actually believe in.

My current front page of pol:
-Euro Parliament (real topic, euro hours rn)
-9/11 was isreal (slide thread)
-Trump General
-Frog thread (slide)
-Isreal/Syria thread
-Another frog thread (slide)
-frog thread (slide)
-random Clinton thread with no responses
-giant picture of penis thread (fake discussion that could be in literally any board = slide thread)
-"What Killed The American Dream" (nebulous discussion topic with no relevance to anyone = slide)
-Hillary debates thread (real thread)
-"Nazi General" aka picture of a bunch of swastikas and call to action to continually bump the general (slide thread)
-Random boxing thread with no responses? (slide attempt)
-Celebrity discussion (probably real, people are retards)
-Random trump thread
-Another 9/11 thread that could be real or slide
-Weird investigation thing with numbers and "badselfeater" (obvious slide/distraction thread, tons of people bumping a thread about "investigating" something that's obviously a viral marketing campaign)
-discussion of asian country
-another frog thread (slide)

You'll notice a common theme here of threads that introduce a dumb/irrelevant idea and try to induce reactions of real people. Example: "What do you think about [x]" creates discussion that continually bumps the thread. "Bump our general for non-topic" tries to get gullible racists involved in pushing real threads off the page. Weird "investigation" distracts people who might be combing emails or something and has them investigating a promo for a tv show.

Of all of it, there are maybe 5 threads that should be there. On the next page there are even more of these threads.The point's that you scroll for a sec and just close the page instantly after seeing constant dumb shit.

Time and time again it has been proven: the enemy CANNOT harness the power of KEK, and in attempting to do so they only serve as catalysts of his power.

Gee, I wonder who might be behind your post...

It will be obvious where all this came from when the election ends and it fades out :)

If KEK is not real, how come I know with ABSOLUTE certainty that this posts ends with digits that are repeating in nature?