Thoughts on Hey Arnold!?

Thoughts on Hey Arnold!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ufv-SWoxWk
youtube.com/watch?v=RAhEnzR_z2A
youtube.com/watch?v=UCSMqKLzrX8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rhonda was cute.

I always thought that cousin of his was jealous that his hat was as cool as Arnold's

>you will never get to make Arnold wear bunny pajamas and humiliate him

His parents better not turn out to be alive.

I really enjoyed this show. It' had likable and well developed characters and a really nice setting. My favorite character is Helga. Don't know why Sup Forums has a fetish with the rich girl Rhonda.

She's confident,sassy and has street smarts to go along with her high class,thats why shes best girl

But Helga is funny, witty, and has a deep backstory.

It was wonderful.
It was one of those shows where all characters had something interesting.

I liked every character except for Iggy.

>ywn make a shrine to your husbando made entirely out of his chewed up gum

The background music IMO makes the show great. Jim Lang used a 90's urban jazz feel for the early seasons. It's too bad they abandoned that in the later seasons for generic cartoon music.

Check out the Brecker Brothers for more of that sweet 90s jazz fusion that inspired Hey Arnold.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ufv-SWoxWk
youtube.com/watch?v=RAhEnzR_z2A
youtube.com/watch?v=UCSMqKLzrX8

I still say it was Arnold's fault to go through it.

Either way, the episode was a bad episode with bad writing IMO.

I still love the show though. However, am I the only one who likes Seasons 4 and 5 the most out of all the seasons? Don't get me wrong, I love the first 3 seasons, but there's something about the
last two seasons that I really like.

Stalkerific

It's a good show. I enjoy the reruns that are on The Splat. Glad to know they're wrapping up the series. I also am look forward to Sky Rat which is Craig Barlett's new series.

get out and take your lewd images with you! this is a mormon forum!

Is this what Gerold would look like without hair?

It was good until they destroyed Ruth's character.

It was like "oh shit we gotta get rid of her but idk now. helga is getting more popular. i know! lets make ruth into an airhead and the she wont appear in more episodes and nobody will ask about it"

Arnold never really talked to her, in fact he didn't really know her other than the day dreams he had of her. I can't recall her ever doing anything at all, her character was just something for Arnold to learn from and that's it.

Kinda slow, had good music and a few good characters. I liked Lila the most.

It was too sudden. For episodes all you saw was 10 seconds of Ruth here and there. Suddenly arnold is going on a date with her full force. Then he never talks about her again.

Having ruth around was nice because it gave Helga some motivation to get arnold