Watching movies/tv while high

>watching movies/tv while high
Why do people do this?

because everything Sup Forums recommends is absolute dogshit

but how can you truly understand a movie while intoxicated?

because it enhances the experience

By not being a brainlet

D E M O N E T I Z E D

>not watching hypnotikino while inebriated

seems to imply the base experience is shit if the only way to find enjoyment from it is to completely numb your senses

imagine watching a comedy and not getting high first

>completely numb your senses

Confirmed for having never been high.

>not watching my neighbor totoro while high
>not crying from happiness reliving your earliest memories when the world was still magical to you

You're making a mistake OP.

Wtf, you think weed makes you unconscious not being able to process what's happening and what to make of it?

If understanding movies is difficult for you, then you're probably just retarded.

>watching dumb movies

i watched amadeus on lsd and had no fucking ide what was going on quite scary

Reviewbrah vs. Steve1989 who wins?

I used to, because I thought it made it "better" or "more funny" to me, but after getting past that whole teenager phase and getting a grip on my life, I realized it just made it hard to remember the stuff I watched. So I guess it's good if you're a retard and you just watch stuff like The Office and Rick and Morty?

They would probably just shake hands and trade compliments.

Its not really that different from wanting to be in a good mood when you watch a movie.

Probably Steve in most cases, but I think I like Brah more.
It helps that I can tell Reviewbrah is hamming it up a bit while Steve seems as genuine as can be all the time.

they would join forces and sign the virgin/chad nonagression pact thereby ushering in a new age of global peace

Including getting high while watching movies.

kek

Chad's are nice, only failed Chads are assholes

This is kinda true.

It depends on what I know I'll be watching. The only movies I watch high are comedies and psychological thrillers. Then again I don't smoke that much anymore.

I watched Videodrome for the first time while I was high and it was the best movie watching experience I have ever had in my life, no joke.

>tfw involuntary sobriety because I have no friends who smoke pot anymore and nobody to buy from

>my first time getting high I watched a super spoopy movie with my friend
>never touched it again

weed is literally the only way to make horrors good and scary

Because it's nice