Jade is love! Jade is life!

She was the worst part of this show. Growing up I realized that. Children are cancer

She was more of a help than a hindrance, though.

I never really watched this show that much growing up? Is it worth watching?

I tried watching the first episode and I didn't like the somewhat stiff animation and besides Uncle (who was GOAT), I didn't get attached to the characters right away.

Wrong.

I hate children in action shows since the 60's

But jade was fun and really usefull to the team .

It is worth watching.
Especially if you consider it's 16 years old.

What does the show being 16 years old even have to do with anything?

Jade is /pco/

It may not be what user is used to.

>jackietraininghisharem.png

Sometimes it takes a while to get attached to the characters.
Give it a couple of episodes.

Is there any place to actually download this? Haven't watched it since it was on Kids WB.

Normally I'd ask "So, who's the better loli, Gwen or Jade?"... but I think I can guess what this thread would say.

So instead, I'll ask "why?" Why is Jade superior, in your opinions?

I think they'd get on pretty well.
Maybe have a friendly rivalry.
Both can use magic.
Both don't wear socks.
Both are sarcastic.
Both are tomboys.
Both are funloving and energetic.
It seems to me that only Jade knows some martial arts.

God. I can only imagine the guy who animated that, had the biggest foot fetish.

Or maybe he just did what he was told, being an animator.

>all those piercings

she's pretty cute

>great characters
>fun storyline
>cool arcs
Man, this show was so great.

The first time I ever rubbed one out was to an instant photo I took of Viper in a bikini or something equally as sexy

Jackie can beat El Toro Fuerte

Anything that wasn't talismans was shit

>no one would notice if I snuck one home as a pet

Jade claimed to be 13 in the first episode but I bet that was a lie she thought would make her seem cool and mature. She's actually nine.

you're not wrong, but.. there were moments. I loved Uncle having to humble himself and realize there was some magic he wasn't an automatic expert in. It was neat seeing Tohru get to actually do something again, and start pulling off japmagic

were they making fun of that in that wild west episode where she overrode the flashback to make the teenage girl her instead

I dreamed once about a statue, that looked like a naked Jade Chan squatting on a rock. (a bit like this Belgian fountain statue)

But the fun bit was, that it was actually a vending machine. Stick a quarter up her ass and push a button on a panel hidden in the side of the rock, and she'd piss the chosen drink into your glass, with a realistic moan of appreciation and relief. Whiskey, vodka, lemonade, whatever you wanted.

that's cute actually. i'm going to choose to think of that as cute.

I hate how her foot sticks out of the top of the frisbee like that.

Yeah, I thought it was too. Thus why I chose to share it.

She's supposed to be kicking it, not balancing it on her toes.

>cartoon jackie chan isn't voiced by jackie chan
my childhood is a lie

would you want him to be? really?

He was a big movie star - he barely had time to do the live-action bits at the end of each episode.

Would it help you feel better, user, to hear that he personally chose the guy who voiced his cartoon version, and that Jackie's own niece voiced Jade?

yes because he's jackie chan
>He was a big movie star
this was around the time when he was starring in nothing but trash
>Would it help you feel better, user, to hear that he personally chose the guy who voiced his cartoon version, and that Jackie's own niece voiced Jade?
no jackie chan is supposed to be jackie chan

this is making me feel really sad, fuck

>this was around the time when he was starring in nothing but trash
okay but he was busy is the point. he did the 'hey jackie' segments on the set.
also he doesn't speak great english. he's a fantastic martial artist but not a great voice actor, yknow?

also i didnt know jade was jackie's niece for real. that's great

Right there on IMDB - Stacie Chan.

...damn, JCA was sixteen years ago!?

And here's Stacie today.

Another fun fact: in the episodes featuring her from-the-future adult self, Jade's adult version was voiced by Lucy Liu.

>only Jade knows some martial arts.

Uh, no?

Jackie was teaching her some.

This episode was stupid

only in one of them, right? the other time t'was someone else.

The guy they got to voice Jackie is practically his official voice actor.

He's voiced Jackie in JCA, video games, and other animated stuff where they couldn't get Jackie to reprise his role (Kung Fu Panda tv series).

anything involving supermoose or turbotroll was fucking gay. jade had terrible taste in fiction

though really everything the rat talisman did was nonsense

No, I mean that Gwen knows martial arts, also.

>prophet will never finish this comic even though he added a new page to it this year

>Jackie's own niece voiced Jade

They aren't related.

...if that is true, then multiple websites have lied to me.

"Dont worry the future is very promising for you"

>then multiple websites have lied to me.

Welcome to the Internet?

>THOSE PIERCINGS

If only it wasn't made in a shitty CG poser program.

She certainly fills out...shame her head looks exactly the same. It's kinda creepy.

her face is a little longer

(obvious joke)

Ain't gonna post the rest here. Find it yourself.

Rat talisman was made really stupid when it was revealed Shendu was actually apart of a demon clan instead of an evil statue who used the talismans to become a dragon. Was it ever explained why he had talismans while the rest of the demons just had elemental powers at best?

i think the idea is they all had a wide variety of powers. shendu is the fire one. the rat talisman is like.... what makes him alive. if you split any of them up, their being-alive would manifest as SOME form of trinket that could bestow life.

Well we only saw the other demons for one episode at best so I guess it would make sense they had other powers we never saw. Still it seems like Shendu was completely different from the others

like for example I'm sure that one that turned into jade's crush would have had a transformation talisman similar to the monkey but you'd use it on yourself.. the mountain demon would probably have a strength one and a density-changing one in addition to the obvious rock-related one..

actually i'm looking it up on the wiki and I guess i never picked up on this before, apparently the talismans originally belonged to the actual animals from the race in the story of the chinese zodiac. so those weren't his powers to begin with

bump

Really?
They're quite evenly matched then.
Has she time-travelled?
Fought evil demons?
Visited other dimensions?