ITT: Lines so kino they make you want to cry

ITT: Lines so kino they make you want to cry.
"You've failed your highness. I'm a jedi. Like my father before me."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v_YozYt8l-g
youtu.be/xDCoC2HPcv0
youtube.com/watch?v=GM-znjDGubE
youtube.com/watch?v=P2fmZ2C2CdA
youtube.com/watch?v=yZ3cpj99wFk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yea i bet you cried, faggot

>Bane?

Yeah, you can whine all you want about Ewoks, but the scenes in the throne room are one of the strongest in the whole trilogy.

>heh heh kino pure kino so avant garde I like kino

But his father murdered children.

No, Vader's funeral pyre scene was better

The throne room scenes are the best thing to come from star wars, too bad they're edited in with all the other endor shit

I really hate that RotJ gets the rap it does for the Endor shit because it means that people inevitably wrap up all the throne room scenes with them. Everything having to do with the Emperor in any Star Wars movie is automatically kino.

lovecraftian even

lets keep it star wars themed

youtube.com/watch?v=v_YozYt8l-g

If one good thing could come of the prequels and sequels, God let it be an Obi-Wan film starring Ewan

These unironically:
>Luminous beings are we. Not this crude matter.

>Indiana. Let it go.

>When I was young, I met this beautiful girl by a lake.

>Ten years you carry that pistol, and you waste your shot!
>He did not waste it!
>I feel...! ...cold.

>And what of your fate, Davy Jones?
>My heart will always belong to you.

>>>/Mexico/

>My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulingerie salesman with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15-year-old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, make outrageous claims like he had invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. My childhood was pretty typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons, in the spring we would make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap sack and beaten with reeds. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At 13 I met an Austrian barber-surgeon named Wilma. She ritualistically shaved my testicles. There's nothing like a freshly shorn scrotum. It's breathtaking, you should try it.

>go on, do your duty
youtu.be/xDCoC2HPcv0

>Indiana let it go

Chills every time

too far, would have to cross ocean 1st

They don't make comedies like Austin Powers...it was a straight up live-action cartoon

>Notorious B.I.G. said it best: Either you're slinging crack rock, or you got a wicked jump shot.' Nobody wants to work for it anymore. There's no honor in taking the after school job at Mickey D's. Honor's in the dollar, kid. So I went the white boy way of slinging crack rock. I became a stock broker.

I like to imagine they passed round a sheet of Mad Lips one evening in the screenwriters room and combined the most ludicrous entries for that masterpiece.

Theodan's speech at Pelennor Fields

I'd say Kafkaesque, not Lovecraftian.

Everytime Theoden opens his mouth, he says something that makes me well up.

>Simbelmynë, ever has it grown on the tombs of my forebears. Now it shall cover the grave of my son.

>I know your face. Éowyn.
both times.

Let me look on you with my own eyes.

>Unspoken feelings are unforgettable

You were right. Tell your sister... you were right.

Fucking awful. The line is completely weightless. They never came off as friendly in those movies, let alone loving each other like brothers. You prequelfags are so blinded by nostalgia that it's disgusting

The entire speech

>I never saved anything for the swim back
:,(
youtube.com/watch?v=GM-znjDGubE

Nothing will ever live up to the hype of this moment.

This stuck with me the most.

only retards claim RotJ is bad, the ewoks are fine, the only bad thing about them is that they can beat the stormtroopers by hitting them with rocks by hand. If that part had been replaced by shooting the stormtroopers with blasters the whole movie would be a perfect end to star wars

Yoda talking about the force in Emperor is probably the only really true kino dialogue in star wars.

>disney star wars will never recapture the power of the original trilogy
>disney star wars will never recapture the glorious cheese of the prequel trilogy
Who the fuck is going to remember star wars in twenty years after disney runs it into the ground?

Yub nub!

ITT: One shitty trailer stirs the manchild pot.

NO CAN DO

>Wake up in the morning and ask myself is life worth living, should I blast myself
Tupac really speaks to me

>like tears in the rain

Was just rewatching this scene the other day. Its so good.

>tfw no wookies instead of ewoks
it could have been the best of the 3

>I've seen Bane threads you people wouldn't believe.
he was /ourguy/

>He still believes that nigger's his father

It's so short, but those few lines are so full of fantastical imagery that makes it so memorable. What are C-Beams? What is the Tannhauser Gate? I have no idea, but I know just from the way he says it that it must've been a beautiful sight.

anything after 1978 is shit.
>yes, that guy

>What are C-Beams? What is the Tannhauser Gate? I have no idea

See? Batty was right. All these memories lost, like tears in rain.

Superman...

Shit I’ll go even further and say the Ewoks really were not that bad.

If the ewoks were wookies the Star Wars trilogy could go down in history as three perfect films.

And if Han Solo had a fucking decent role in the story

Ewoks aren't the biggest problem. It's the constant cutting to Han Solo standing in front of a door instead of just focusing on the space battle and the throne room scene

Agreed. When Vader speaks to Luke about his sister you can tell it's Lucas making peace with his own abusive father. Probably the only personal moments of the man's career outside of American Graffiti.

YouTube...

Bwahahahahahahajatahahagafshshfh

Every moment he was on screen from the second the first arrow hit him.

Tfw this is a bether Superman movie than MoS

The only thing funnier than hearing this in the movie, is trying to speak it out loud yourself with Doctor Evil's accent.

Gay, fat and a nerd.

Trident of loserdom.

> If you ever loved me, don't rob me of my hate. It's all I have.

Some great lines but not tear inducing, just good writing:
> In this life we are either kings or pawns, emperors or fools
> I have seventy-two thousand five-hundred and nineteen stones in my walls. I've counted them many times.
Abbe Faria: But have you named them yet?
> Now you're thinking, just now "Why me, O God?". The answer is, God has nothing to do with it. In fact, God is never in France this time of year.

My brother. My captain. My king.

On that same note:
>I can't carry it for you, Mister Frodo. But I can carry you!

>End? No. The journey does not end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it. White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise.
>Well, that isn't so bad.
>No. No, it isn't.

>YAG SBARRO!

>You can't just die.

> I love you forever

>Don't Let Me Leave, Murph

>Because my dad promised me

>I’m here

No. That stupid gesture he does at the end like the emperor didn't know who he was talking about.

They would fuck it up man and you know it.

Notice how visually flat ANH is? Notice the change in director's credits for ESB and RotJ?

Trips of truth

You forgot the best line right in the middle:

>the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

tfw when you suddenly realize that ewok is wookie but phonetically backwards

>I was not born to live a man's life but to be the stuff of future memory. The fellowship was a brief beginning... a fair time that cannot be forgotten. And because it will not be forgotten that fair time may come again.

God that scene is so fucked.

It's a shame Casey's probably gonna be blacklisted, he's legitimately one of the best actors of this generation.

I actually started crying during that part, and I NEVER cry in movies

>It's a hard job, isn't it? Killin' time

>You want creamy goodness, I'm your friend
>Say hello to my chocolate blend

I'm so mad that they've already butchered Luke. He's a faggot pussy and his entire academy was rekt by an emo.

If they make him turn to the dark side, it will be completely spitting on the character.

ok so can we agree these are the ways to fix RotJ:
>Instead of ewoks there are wookies on endor, that use bowcasters like chewie to shoot stormtroopers
>Han dies at the end of ESB, jabba's palace scene takes place because luke has to rescue leia from jabba
>replace Hayden Christensen with Sebastian shaw in the ghost scene
>no more NUB NUB in the final scene

intelligent, nihilist, with a wicked sense of humor

I think he might go gray or turn to the dark side. I think him being scared shows some character.

>LotR
"I wish the ring never came to me."
>"So do all who live to see such times, but it is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time we have given to us."
Always gets me and makes me feel a little warm and a little sad. I remember my mom told me that after 9/11 because we lived in DC and I was super young and freaked out about what happened. She showed me LotR and we used to watch it with my Dad right after when I was 5 or 6.

based cristofan

You would get more of an impression of their brotherhood if you have ever seen the Clone Wars series.

"but have you named them yet?"
This was fantastic

fuck that NUB NUB WAS KINO

The Iron Giant is unironically the greatest portrayal of Superman in film.

What is it like to be this jaded? RotS was absolute kino.

>when a mediocre space drama captures the hearts of millions of fat losers for decades

It had massive potential. All the ingredients of kino really are there. It didn't come together in the production though.

Al Pakino's best role

First movie my family owned on DvD, his line is Kino for sure.

LE FLICK LE KINO LE FLICK LE KINO LE FLICK LE KINO LE FLICK LE KINO LE FLICK LE KINO LE FLICK LE KINO LE FLICK LE KINO LE FLICK LE KINO LE FLICK LE KINO LE FLICK LE KINO LE FLICK LE KINO LE FLICK LE KINO LE FLICK LE KINO LE FLICK LE KINO LE FLICK LE KINO LE FLICK LE KINO LE FLICK LE KINO LE FLICK LE KINO LE FLICK LE KINO LE FLICK LE KINO LE FLICK LE KINO LE FLICK LE KINO LE FLICK LE KINO LE FLICK LE KINO LE FLICK LE KINO LE FLICK LE KINO LE FLICK LE KINO LE FLICK LE KINO LE FLICK LE KINO LE FLICK LE KINO LE FLICK LE KINO LE FLICK LE KINO LE FLICK LE KINO LE FLICK LE KINO

LOL I FIT IN RIGHT GUIYS

BY THE WAY I LOVE NIGGERS FUCKKING WHITE GRILLS HAHAHHAA

LOL KINO FLICK REDDIT FUCK FUCK FUCK HAHAHAH

FUCK

A

BIG

GREAT

ONE

HAHA STAR WARS FORCE AWAKENS OMG CANT WAIT

HAHA

FUCK FUCK KINO

Obi one has a good line that looks fucking stupid as all hell with the volcanoes behind him erupting at will, but the line is still good. Then anakin goes
URRGGGGGGIIIIHHAAATTEYOOUU
and instead the scene becomes comedy gold

why did this feel so reaaal

Kinoest of kino lines right here
youtube.com/watch?v=P2fmZ2C2CdA

I think its the chinese captions that are even better

youtube.com/watch?v=yZ3cpj99wFk