Do you think he has been diagnosed with a mental illness?

Do you think he has been diagnosed with a mental illness?

he reminds me of myself if i interacted with people
pretty cute though

i went to highschool with a guy just like him, real booksmart but a bit of a pain in the ass

I wish he didn't cut his hair, and he just kept looking crazier and more homeless

in 2017, we all have a mental illness!

he's more or less a typical nerd. if you ever go to an FNM or a games workshop or any hobby shop and you'll find five dudes who both look and act like him

good episode tonight though, forgot how much fun Jepordy! is. desu i only tuned in after hearing about t-rex trebek hates him

Only if rolling in dough is a mental illness.

if you're feeling blue for 2 weeks straight you get diagnosed with depression

How far will he go?

They don't pay your earnings until after episodes air.

So?

He probably hasn't been able to order his truckload of hookers and blow yet.

do you think he's gay

his ring finger doesn't look very long

No...he's just...huhhh..."quirky"...

The ring finger theory has been discredited.

don't worry user, we can't see your gay hands

I'm gay and I have very long ring fingers.

I could totally see trebek hating this guy. His whimsy shits all over trebek's professionalism

Explain

Idk they seem to get on pretty well, and winning streaks are good for ratings. Alex doesn't like anyone anyway.

the difference in length between your index and ring finger is indicative (to some extent) of levels of sex hormones you were exposed to in the womb and correlations have been found between digit ratio and lots of other things

it's not absolute 1:1 obviously, but there are some trends

the majority of straight men have longer ring fingers than index fingers, but having a shorter ring finger doesn't necessarily mean you're gay

t. gay

>on one of the longest streak in Jeopardy history
>on track to break the record
>still hasn't won enough money to afford a small apartment in his city of residence (NYC)
>won't even have enough to put up a down payment after he pays the taxes on his earnings

lel

I loved the high five last night it was so awkward

Move to Nebraska, set for life
It's fine