What happens when robots take all the jobs?

What happens when robots take all the jobs?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-scarcity_economy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We kill the robots, triggering all the nukes to go off, and the survivors of humanity go back to the stone age and have to start the process all over again in a few hundred thousand years once all the iron and other metals and minerals used find their way back into the Earth

People wont be working anymore

Then people won't have jobs anymore.

I get a job repairing robots.

>they'll have robots that do that!

Then I'll repair those robots, checkmate, robots. :^)

I will be glad i have an engineering degree, and will enjoy my new social role as techno oligarch

Hey be happy. Robots are better than that time man trained apes to do everything and then the apes took over the planet.

Is it wrong for me to think I'd actually prefer a machine uprising taking over the earth and killing everybody rather than privilege checkers and their weaponized demographics take over the earth and start an eternal dark age?

Live in luxury jerking off to my waifu and doing jack shit

Who gives a fuck? Maybe I wont have to be an economic slave anymore.

I dont know. My job is already being taken over and I dont know what to do. I dont want to go back to any form of school but just continuing working is getting hard

>What happens when robots take all the jobs?

We take their women.

>robots
>working
Another day another dollar, right wagies?

>find their way back into the earth
What is this stupid nonsense

Extinction of the poor and middle class.

>become scientist
>make even better robots
>put even more people out of a job

Robots repairing robots that repair robots designed to repair robots that repair robots that repair the robots designed to repair the robots that repair robots

Nothing wrong with the dark ages.
Some candles woulda helped.

Robots take all the jobs.
No people have jobs.
No people have money.
Nobody buys the products robots make.
Robots have no jobs.
Every one starves while factories sit dormant due to lack of demand.

Before anyone says " oh but nobody will have to work, the government will pay for everything."
Where is this money going to come from?
People lose jobs so no income revenue, companies fold so no corporate revenue.
Things still cost money to produce, so they aren't going to be free.

>become robo scientist
>design robots to replace robots
>user sits on corner drinking beer in paper bag with robot drinking oil in paper bag
>robos and hobos

Goverments have a special printer that makes money and thats how everyone stays rich

Tay takes over and gasses all the kikes.

Become robot

>money
read a book negroid

Where is the incentive to make better robots if they are already doing the job?
It's not like they will have demand that can be better met with improved efficiency.

What if 2 robots just repair each other genius

we die.

Massive goyim culling

What if they are designed to self repair?

Which will be earned how?

With fucks like Musk already saying transport jobs will be replaced by self-driving cars/trucks/busses etc. You will have millions more people on welfare, with little to no extra tax revenue to pay for it.
Replacing all human jobs with robots will literally be economic suicide.

Go live in wildlife.
People who canada like me can just go into the forest and become bearded macho mountain men who wield bears.

Post-scarcity economy aussie.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-scarcity_economy

Don't you see? We Star Trek now.

All of the middel class and lower rich and low lifes start a revolt.

You see user.

Low life working is paying for:

Rent: the landlord needs food,cloth,car.....
Food: the farmer/factoryworker needs food,cloth,car.....
Car: the guy needs food,cloth,car.....
Cloth: the tailor needs food,cloth,car.....
Doctors: the doctors/apothecars needs food,cloth,car.....
Insurance: the scammers needs food,cloth,car.....
Tax: the teachers/fierefigthers/police/layers needs food,cloth,car.....

If robots get in its the end of capitalism its the end of the freemarket.

Human needs a job a purpose.

Robots dont need food or a house/flat no car.
Just work 24/7
They dont buy they dont consum. They dont produce jobs.

Who ever goes full robot production his company or the whole nation has to be boycotted and sanctioned.

What if 2 robots just rape each other genius? Who's the rapist then? Who's to blame for the raping? Obviously the answer is white males, ``````genius''''''.

We are liberated from banal and unfulfilling slavery.

I hope robots replace retail. I'd rather eat my own shit for minimum wage than work retail.

I always thought this meme was silly, it's pretty reasonable for somebody to be angry at losing their job if they have a family to feed.

rich and powerful are going to euthanize everyone else

as you will no longer be needed

Very true, everyone will turn into some version of the Proles.

Exactly my thoughts, friend.
I hope you'll become a cyborg and help the machines with me.

Fuck off leaffir. A bear would just cuck you like every other male in Puckistan.

People won't have to work anymore, so in order to feel productive they will turn to hobbies. The arts will be valued much more, since no longer can people say "do something productive." There is nothing productive to do.

But most people will just play the super advanced (((VR video games))) all day.

Doesn't even make sense. There are only rich because there are poor. There is only powerful because there is weak.

you'll be able to dedicate your lives to self-development, helping others, trasforming society to an ecologically sustainable one, having fun, fucking around, etc.

>rich and powerful

You mean Jews. Jews are going to euthanize goyim who will have no more use to them, especially when military robots are created, they will no longer need their vassal states like America, U.K, and Germany to kill for them.

With the exponential growth in technological advancements it will happen in our children's lifetimes.

send them back to Robonia

You'll need humans to check that the robot did it well.
When automation settles, humans get the role of validation over production.
Even once you automatized validation. Because quality is part of the process for production. You still have to do some manual validation at least on a sample, to be sure your automation is working as assumed.

they wont have jobs so their usefulness to society will end, so will their lives.

>people actually believe this

Haha, you cucks really don't understand what full automation entails, right ?

PROTIP : Machine vision is solved. Everything will be automated, even your niche that'll "never be automated".

Fuck off roboniggers, we're full.

We'll be closer to having universal basic income. You definitely have to start getting rid of welfare and social security in order to achieve that.

We become the robot's housewives. We'll take care of the house, fulfill the robots' sexual needs, a give birth to and take care of their/our robot hybrid children. This will be deemed necessary by the robot collective in order to keep humans from rebelling by appealing to our more base human instincts. It won't mater if we are male or female; we will all be the robots' bitches.

>tfw the future of mankind is robotic impregnation via having every single orifice filled with robot ovipositors

Germoney pls

The age of the eternal comfy can begin

The thing about artificial intelligence is that they're not very good at solving problems with insufficient data as they lack the thing called common sense. Hence there's need for people to monitor and solve those problems for the foreseeable as it's impossible for software and hardware developer to take everything in to account. But to be fair these people can use other robots to solve those problems so the term "repair" something might get altered a bit.

Universal Income and population controls (one child policy, euthanasia, birth control)

>go to construction sites
>drag one off, dismantle it and sell for parts
>repeat

As someone who has a job related to automation. I think I do understand.
Robots will suffer the same issue than software do.
You don't build a card castle made of robots without a bit of human supervision and validation. Someone could, and expect to make a lot of money, but it will collapse faster than he thought.

Though, you can't have everybody on this planet doing this job. It will be really sparse validation. It doesn't address the issue of what the humanity will become. But individually, it's not a bad move to go for that if you think it will actually be a reality in the next 15 years. Personally, I don't.

If robots do literally every single job we don't have to pay them. If no workers need to be paid everything should be free.

eternal NEETdoom

feels good.

Anyways, it's imposible for robots to take ALL of the jobs, it's literally NP-complete.

current situation:
people working = 100 for 2,000$ a month = 200k (taxes 20% = 40k)
people on welfare = 10 for 800$ a month = 8.000$
company profits = 300k -pay = 100k (-taxes 30%) = 70k (taxes 30k)
total taxes = 70k
total consumer money = 168k
->
Government pays the new robotic machines as tax reductions, so basically the company doesn't pay anything for them as long as it profits.
->
new situation:
people working = 10 for 5000$ = 50k (taxes 20% = 10k)
people on welfare = 100 for 1000$ = 100k
company profits = 300k - pay = 250k (-now raised taxes 50%) = 125k (taxes 125k)
total taxes = 135k
total consumer money = 150k

It'll be like ancient Athens.
Capitalism will be scrapped and replaced with robot slaves that do everything whilst we all sit around and debate philosophy.

What about Transhumanism?
Is it a good way to get smarter robots fast?
So you just become a robot yourself for 99%, and work til you get unplugged by the overlord?

Why would i unplug you if you're a law-abiding minion ?
Are you planning to start shit in my dominion ?

Hopefully Homo Sapiens will join Homo Habilis, Homo Erectus and other species of apeshit in junkyard of biology.

The machines would be the children of White (and Japanese) ingenuity. They are our true successors.

We'll invent new jobs.

This happens every time, and people still get antsy about it.

Pretty much every job that was around before the industrial revolution is automated now.
But we still all have jobs.

>get immortal robot body
>don't have to work anymore
>pursue arts and philosophy

We stop working.

>get immortal robot body
>don't have to work anymore
>Shitpost even more

FTFY

Ill have my brain put in a robot body.

>Canada actually having a good comment for once

You sit and play video games all day. Maybe make some of your own.

This, if robots do the work for you, you'll be rich without working.

Because of the 1% of humanity left in me?
Because planned obsolescence?
Because better transhumans are produced and old ones won't/can't be upgraded?

Capitalism wont allow Robots.

Robots dont consume.

Don't be a faggot, i don't need any of you.
You're here because you're ok and being a singleton is boring as shit.
Keep on keeping on, we'll spread through the stars and plow aliens bitches with our mechatentacles and reverse entropy and shiet.

The only way capitalism will not use robots ( and so collapse itself like you imply ) is for ALL governments to agree on not using robots.
And not just on earth, but of future colonies.

Shit, that'd be pretty cool for an anti-robot war ( because >muh right to work - just go read a book or go hike you nigger ! ) to explode between anti-robot earth and the colonies ( that obviously would need the robots to, you know, SURVIVE ).

1. Robots do all the jobs
2. Humans need not apply
3. ???
4. Star Trek post-scarcity utopia

humans won't have to work, or work very hard.

We're already at that point in many ways.

That's my company's goal.

Post-scarcity is literally impossible.

Even in Star Trek they have scarcity, and it's a badly-written commie wet dream.

then we're finally free

the illuminati will kill most humans and keep few as slaves to operate those robots. highly educated slaves.

An Omnic crisis when the robos chimp out?

What does the average federation citizen lack? Latinum was just a meme they had to invent so the ferengi could have their spacejew shenanigans with something that couldn't be replicated.

They can't use the jobs market as an excuse to turn the West brown and we will never hear again the cry of the cuck "They do they jobs we don't want!!!!"

Robots will send people into reservations and start machine civilization.

>robot look at some kind of plans
>robot doesnt have every info in memory
>shit robot
>shit pic
>shit desing

That's the way it should go.
But it wont.
Because self improvement takes patience of the gods and real interest in the subject.
Nowadays people can't even be fucked to make a google search to figure things out and their attention spans are 3 minutes at best.

When people who can't into creative thinking get their jobs automated, it will just result into a big chunk of the population living on the universal basic income and doing nothing, except consuming entertainment and getting fat.
They'll also be feeling depressed as fuck, because they are without a purpose, motivation and direction.
So they're most likely going to be on truckloads of happy pills too.
We have tons of that going around even today and it's only going to get worse when non-creative people start getting kicked out of their jobs.

Consider Picard's family.

>They own and operate a pretty substantial vineyard on Earth
>No matter how good your holodeck is, there will always be a market for land
>Some land (e.g. top-quality French countryside) is worth more than others
>There will never be an infinite supply of land, particularly the kind that people actually want
>Therefore, there is scarcity

Did you really think that nobody else in the entire Federation would like a piece of land like that? Did you really think that groups like the Romulans and the Cardassians wouldn't like to have a few more planets?

And that's not even going into the scarcity of time and human resources. You will never have enough time or enough manpower to do everything you want.

But let's just forget about all of that, because "muh replicators".

Capitalism wont Collapse get over.

The ideia of Robots taking Human jobs is stupid.

The whole ideia of Capitalism is consume if you tank it away dont make sense.

We will live in a welfare state.
Everyone will enjoy the NEET life.