Cartoon Network released a video of what's to come in 2017. Thoughts Sup Forums ?

Cartoon Network released a video of what's to come in 2017. Thoughts Sup Forums ?

youtube.com/watch?v=2KJqvpLaZi4

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!KpohDJYY!Wg1o-tEi3iGcgftXxNGdXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>2 new shows

Looks like mostly garbage. Gumball looked okay. I guess the new ben ten is, you know, alright looking but do we need more heavily comedy cheap looking actionish shows.

Did steven universe get canceled or something

I'm happy for animated Flint, Sam and Co. Loved CGI movies.

Why is this so poorly edited?

>they didnt even mention SU
ITS OVER

>Only two new shows
>Both of them licensed
>Both of them terrible

They didn't mention Magiswords either and S2 goes into production next week.

And we didn't see Adventure Time and that's already been guaranteed to run for another 1+

>Did steven universe get canceled or something
No, rest of season 4 is premiering in I wanna say January and the show's confirmed for at least one more season after that.

I didn't see any Adventure Time either that will have new eps through 2018.

>TTG Bodyswap episode confirmed

AWESOME.

>this looks like ass
>where is su?

>Its a bodyswap episode
>their voices swap too

I hate that so much. Force the actors to swap roles. Beat them if they resist.

>no GKND
>no infinite train

IT'S OGRE.

Everyone like to say cartoons are for children and Cartoonnetwork all but confirmed it with the line-up shown.

BIG FRIENDS GET OUT with your Steven Universe and Magi Swords.

Beat me to it. Also dat werehyena.

All these new shows look like shit and I actually like Teen Titans Go. Triple E and Grim Adventures were u g l y cartoons. Grims humor did work out in its favor though.

>no su
Hey, gotta give the rest some love right. I don't even like su. peridot is adorable though.

That fox thing looks out of place from those Calarts designs.

That CG show looks like Nickelodeon garbage

The thing that bothers me the most about that 3D cartoon is that the backgrounds are so incredibly flat and bland. They honestly would've been better just projection mapping a painting for the environments instead of doing it in 3D.

Remember to spay and neuter your furries, stray furries almost molested my child.

Yeah, it's like someone put actual effort into their drawing.

Isn't it?

Vg character comes to life or cartoon character comes to life? What do you think Sup Forums?

Jesus, they can't even present their compilation of shitty cartoons properly.

Wait, does the NuBen 10 not have the transformation sequences any more?

>not even advertising SU or Adventure Time's new miniseries in that video
They advertised them elsewhere but still, weak

Wow, literally no part of that looked good.
Well, gumball looked ok.
The vast majority of that did not look good.

>no Steven Universe yet it's getting a bomb
>no Adventure Time yet it's getting a miniseries
>shows instead two reboots, two new licensed shows, and TTG

Seriously, CN doesn't give a shit about the quality of their shows anymore.

>that video preview
aaaaaand closed.

>yet it's getting a bomb
You are aware they are just flushing it by contract obligation, right? a bomb = it's dead. pure and simple

Not really. That's just the format they use for SU for some reason.

>No Lakewood Plaza Turbo
>No Infinity Train
2017 looks boring so far.

>a bomb = it's dead
user, they've done Teen Titans Go bombs.

Infinity Train wasn't greenlit to begin with.

that knight show looks like a fucking TF2 SFM animation

What was greenlit come to think of it?
I think Lakewood Plaza was despite doing only shorts and shit.

Clarence only has good episodes when they arent in school . I find it underrated desu

IIRC, the last show that was announced as being greenlit was Long Live the Royals.

I think everything else that has a chance right now is being retooled for potential series or being assessed for multiplatform appeal.

>coming to CN in 2017
>a show thats already aired in english on another country's boomerang

It must be really bad I didn't even see the creeps on Sup Forums bring up the Mulatto Princess.
And now I find out it's already aired in other places and still nothing.

>no AT
I get that RS isn't mentioned cause CN hates that show and wants to forget it existed, but isn't AT ending the year after 2017?

wait, why does CN hate Regular Show? I thought it was pretty popular.

Artifact of a past era i.e. aborted attempt to appeal to college kids instead of actual kids.

>people in comments complaining about infinity train

Do people like that? It was so disjointed, with terrible character interaction, lackluster 'mystery elements', and it was generally boring overall. Also feels like I'm the only one looking forward to giving that knight show a chance.

>rest of season 1
just another 5 episode bomb (once it premiers there'll be 16 out of 26 of the episodes, counting the shorts as an episode and the half hour special as 2)

So when is Cartoon Network gonna be good again?

It's gotta happen soon, r-right?

CN is no better than Nickelodeon nowadays

Don't tell me you actually believed in Galactic Kids next door.

This...was shit.

Like, seeing this video has made me less hopeful for CN next year than before, Jesus. Also,

It's incredibly poorly put together. The clips don't mesh and there's no music or flow to it.
Seems like the kind of shit they had their advertising people throw together for the end of the year at the last minute.

I get the feeling this trailer was meant to appeal to the child fanbase.

Only odd one out in that case is WBB which is more teen overall.
The rest, though, are prime shit for their age 7 viewers to get all excited for their dumb shows, while also trying to throw in the new shows they're 100% showing soon.

AT and SU are both more of a serialized, global appeal type deal, so they get their own seperate adds.
The shows they showed in the video were all more spontaneous and kid centered shows.

They may or may not be making more shows that weren't shown, but they probably don't want to put any "maybe" in that trailer. Also, like above, Infinity Train would definately be more of a teen focused show with continuity so not really fitting with this set.

>bentengo.png

> Ben 10 Go

heres a mega for my knight and me

mega.nz/#F!KpohDJYY!Wg1o-tEi3iGcgftXxNGdXw

>keeping the voices the same with body-swapping
Steven Universe did a great job with this in The New Lars. I like how they expressed Steven's girly body movements with Lars' lanky body.

They do, but they suck. The other Ben 10 series didn't use them all the time either.

This episode is already up On Demand. It's not a body swap episode. The premise is that Starfire gains other people's mannerisms when she kisses them, so she wants to use this power to learn to speak properly. Why Beast Boy or Cyborg or whoever's exact voice is transferred every time is never explained. the episode's funny because of how hard Robin gets cucked. He goes out of his way to get that Starfire kiss, and she's kissing characters left and right, but he constantly fails anyway.

Where the fuck are the pilots?

Get your taste fixed goddamn

Infinity Train has a LOT of potential and it's what the goddamn channel needs, not a shitty CGI show.

That's a shit load of dislikes. CN must be dying if stupid kids don't like new previews.

Stupid kids are too busy watching unboxing videos and someone scream at video games. It's neet manchildren disliking due to "muh nostalgia"

Fun fact is that in the original Teen Titans, they had an episode where Star and Raven got their bodies swapped. They were originally going to not swap voices, but Tara and Hyden were so good at imitating each other's roles that they couldn't tell the difference.

pilots for what?

they only announce new shit at the upfront dummy