twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(D)rump(f) is a total IDIOT!!!

Keep America great. Vote Hillary.

DRUMPF

how much is goldberg paying you?
he should get his money back

Hillary is dead

you wont get paid for this you know

Based Bongbros dropping serious redpills about (((Donald Trump)))

THE MORNING RAIN CLOUDS UP MY WINDOW

>(D)
>(f)
what did he mean by this

AND I CANT SEE AT ALL

AND EVEN IF I COULD IT'LL ALL BE GRAY BUT UR PICTURE ON MY WALL REMINDS ME THAT ITS NOT SO BAD.....NOT SO BAD

How much is Drumpf paying you? Maybe you should ask for a rise?

Nope, she's returning to the campaign trail on Thursday.

Drumpf = FAIL

DEAR MISTER IM TOO GOOD TO CALL OR WRITE MY FANS THIS WILL BE THE LAST PACKAGE I EVER SEND YOUR ASS

LMAO

I liked when you guys posted songs I knew before >.

is this dido alone or stan?

I was referencing the Dido only version, not the Eminem one m8

Dido

thishappend.jpg

>can only resort to fake images

you got some issues stan i thnk you need some councelling to help your ass when you bounce off the walls when u get down some

Certainly sunders a ponder.

This image seems pretty authentic, Nils.

>Modern
Another word subverted for the politically correct cause. Modern no longer means better, innovative or advanced.
It means Degenerate, Self loathing, regressive.

Guys, we're discussing the total failure that is the Drumpf campaign, Sweden has nothing to do with this thread.

I love my flags ability to be able to derail a thread

I HOPE YOU KNOW I DELETED ALL YOUR SHITPOSTS OFF THE WALL

Nope, I'm posting facts, not shitposts.

Keep shoveling shit Sweeden.

Trump is currently +3 nationally, and that is with all the polling gymnastics that the MSM employs. The election is over.

Hillary's decades of scandals and lies are all coalescing at the perfect time. Her numbers aren't going anywhere but down over the next 7 weeks.

The first debate is 12 days from now. If she doesn't walk on that stage doing backflips and displaying the vitality of Richard Simmons, Trump is going to throw labels like WEAK and SICK at her, and she'll officially be finished.

He literally ended Jeb's career by calling him Low Energy. It will be glorious to see what he has in store for Hillary. I cannot fucking wait. It's like all of our wildest dreams are actually about to come true.

Go back to reading Scott Adams' blog, shill.

Hillary is coming after him in states like ARIZONA and GEORGIA. The Republicans are screwed down ticket too. Can't wait to see Sup Forumstard tears on election night.

Is CTR outsourcing now to save money?

>Get BTFO by facts
>hurr muh ctr

Like fucking clockwork.

>CTR fails to grasp the subtleties of the Aussie shitpost meme

>Hillary's decades of scandals and lies are all coalescing at the perfect time. Her numbers aren't going anywhere but down over the next 7 weeks.
>The first debate is 12 days from now. If she doesn't walk on that stage doing backflips and displaying the vitality of Richard Simmons, Trump is going to throw labels like WEAK and SICK at her, and she'll officially be finished.
>He literally ended Jeb's career by calling him Low Energy. It will be glorious to see what he has in store for Hillary. I cannot fucking wait. It's like all of our wildest dreams are actually about to come true
If he causes her to drop dead on stage, I would honestly not even be surprised at this point

This thread is shit, $hillary is an old ass woman that cant even stand on her own two feet, or get out 5 words before going into a 3 minute coughing fit... It's just embarrassing

>mfw killary doesn't make it through an entire debate without a bathroom or sitting break

I had an internet friend from Australia commit suicide within the last year, what is causing this?

this has to stop

Can you Drumpftards discuss the topic on hand or will you just resort to insults?

BIG

All of the white women started dating aboriginals

pls, your country is an insult

Alright bro, seriously though, whats up with the suicide interest and my anecdotal evidence?

Irrelevant to this thread. Go start another thread if you want to know why.

please don't kill yourself

Trump is even older than Hillary. He is so old, were he to win he would be the oldest person EVER elected POTUS.

He could easily develop severe health problems overnight.

Oh, well I though manic depression fit as part of this threads topic.

Mainstream media tries to use meme magic against us: the post

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Suicide is never the option, Australia. We're here to help.

youtu.be/9i2eZaJsC7g

>australians

>He could
Yea he's a billionaire with access to some of the finest medical care money can buy. That's a pretty safe "could"... Plus he's oozing with energy having abstained from cigarettes, alcohol, and caffiene for his life, so it helps his explain his constant vibrance and high energy.

Meanwhile, Hillary IS already quite sick, of which there are no doubts. She can't even stand as it is lmao Poor old lady needed 10 people to help throw her passed out bag of bones into a van

>throw her passed out bag of bones in a van

I HATE Drumpf!

holy fuckin mother of rares