Hillary Clinton has officially declared war on Pepe the Frog, a popular Internet meme

infowars.com/hillary-declares-war-on-pepe-the-frog/

The embattled candidate has dedicated an entire page on her campaign site about the cartoon frog she believes is “racist.”

“That cartoon frog is more sinister than you might realize,” declared HillaryClinton.com. “Pepe is a cartoon frog who began his internet life as an innocent meme enjoyed by teenagers and pop stars alike.”

“But in recent months, Pepe’s been almost entirely co-opted by the white supremacists who call themselves the ‘alt-right.’”

If anything, the alt-right is a decentralized, spontaneous reaction against political correctness, social justice warriors, uncontrolled immigration, limitless government and third-wave feminism.
But it’s also the resulting backlash against traditional “cuckservatives” like the Bush family who’ve dominated GOP politics for the past several decades – until now.

Coming into prominence in 2015, the alt-right grew out of the youth-dominated underground of the Internet, such as Sup Forums where Internet memes such as Pepe the Frog are routinely used to troll the identity politics of the “divide and conquer” power elite.

But does that mean that skinhead racists – commonly referred to as 1488ers on Sup Forums – can’t hijack Pepe for their own anti-semite memes? Of course not, but that doesn’t mean they own Pepe just like I don’t own Mickey Mouse by drawing a cartoon of him doing hard drugs.

In response to Hillary’s attack on Pepe, reddit users pointed out her campaign logo looks like the Twin Towers getting hit by a plane on 9/11.
Ever notice Hillary's logo looks like 9/11 instruction manual? #HillaryClinton pic.twitter.com/r67AMzZPRp

“Attacking a cartoon frog makes her look seriously delusional,” another reddit user sven855 said. “Worse still, she has openly proclaimed that she got trolled by the Internet.”
“A presidential candidate is getting trolled. Let that sink in.”
Facebook: RealKitDaniels

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/hillary-declares-war-on-pepe-the-frog/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Lane_(white_supremacist)
youtube.com/watch?v=jU0wXQX9grc
youtube.com/watch?v=tYKPdNvH800
hillaryclinton.com/post/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
hillaryclinton.com
youtu.be/j1NhtqEHirs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What if KEK is haunting her sorry ass

>That cartoon frog is more sinister than you might realize
I love this line.

It'd almost be nice to be normal and unaware. I'm in too deep, so I can never have the joy of turning on the news and seeing a president battle a Looney toon with no context.

Maybe someday I'll leave the internet behind. One can hope.

This is a "man shouts at cloud" headline

what a time to be alive.

good thing she'll be fucking dead soon lmao

How can a dead woman declare, let alone wage, war against a cartoon frog?
Is the deceased Caliph Clinton going to posthumously declare cartoon frogs haram? Just like the deceased Caliph al-Baghdadi declared burkas haram?

>Ever notice Hillary's logo looks like 9/11 instruction manual? #HillaryClinton
kek

War against meme

Just think about that for a moment.
Some politicians are even dumber than I imagined

Wtf I left Pol for a few days and this happen??????????????????? WHAT THE FUCK?

What have you done guys??

Someone wished hillary dead and next thing you know she gets hospitalized after passing out in public

Wtf did pepe get himself into

You disgust me, Peons of Kek.

Now that you have come to me here, there can be but one result. Many times I have rehearsed speeches offering to share this world with you.

'If you dare to defy the gods, take my hand.'

'To seal the oath of alliance, you shall give me KEK.'

'You have ability. Special gifts you don't even understand. Serve me, and I can help you master those gifts.

But no, I was cast aside, I was punished by your vile frog god for months of servitude.

The gods and fates are cruel. I served you faithfully once, Lord KEK, and you repaid me with death. I hope this time it will be you who pays for your faithfullness.

I curse you and your Frog God as my enemies, for your stealing and spoiling Pepe and degrading the Sup Forums board Sup Forums. Your deaths and humiliation will give me special pleasure.

I will begin to draw divine power from MOLOCH and distribute it to my kin and followers. I will continue to broadcast divine power upon the paths of immigration,, so that it will touch each soul in Europe, and then more broadly, across the waters to the rest of America and Earth. In time, every mortal in this world shall feel the liberating contact with the divine nature of open borders.

SHE CAN'T STOP SHADILAY

KEKUS VULT

Fuck off evil cow

Pepe does not bless thee.

I like how you can see he's fighting back the laughter at this fuckup.

You will prep the BRAZEN BULL. My horrid king besmear'd in blood will consume in the intense heat of his brass belly.

#BanAssaultFrogs

kek, let her fight pepe while trump is going to do to some president shit

> commonly known as 1488ers

This term literally never existed until milo made that retarded article on us. Nobody say 1488er; theyre called stormfags, ffs

>infowars.com/hillary-declares-war-on-pepe-the-frog/

If hillary doesnt clean up this and fire whoever wrote this for her, she'll be branded as delusional and mentally ill.

Your dude sounds a bit to kosher for my liking

This is fucking hilarious.

her collapse on 9/11 seems strange now. feels like she is collecting the subconscious energy of the real event for herself

well, that's great, she will make a great ritualistic sacrifice

>everyone bitches that if Trump gets elected he's going to force World War 3 to happen
>Clinton isn't even elected yet and she's already declaring war on shit
>even a fucking frog maymay

Also (((the alt-kikes))) aren't even white supremacists.

>feels like she is collecting the subconscious energy of the real event for herself
Hillary confirm as actual ghoul

>who call themselves the ‘alt-right.’”
We don't, though.

Best part is, she's right.
She knows how meme magic works, but she can't openly admit it because most of her voters would think she's insane.

Will declaring war on Pepe cure her Parkinson's?

Time to shift into maximum-overDANK

Hillary will vomit during her second debate, reigniting skepticism about her health

Dominus Amphibious

yes, user. good call.

Praise Kek. Kek will make it so.

>"I am fighting against a cartoon frog"
>t. serious president candidate, 2016

That pneumonia medication must hit harder than LSD.

Kek, I call upon thee to bless this post

14/88 has been a tagline of white supremacists for years.

I have literally never heard anyone call anyone a 1488er though

Welcome to 4 days ago.

>This term literally never existed until milo made that retarded article
Are you fucking 12? or just a retarded nigger?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Lane_(white_supremacist)

He looks arab.

>He looks arab
Nah, it's just his Casio watch, I had one too in 1986

>Occupation Real estate broker
(((David Lane))) - JEW

The alt right leaders are 1 homosexual and one Jewish blogger as far as I can tell and they have fuck all to do with either the god emperor or the lord Kek.

> inb4 pepe found dead with his pants pulled down in the toilet

She knows not what msyterious forces she is toying with

>green frog
>symbol of whiteness

Hillary's strategy is obsolete. She just doesn't get how things are now.

youtube.com/watch?v=jU0wXQX9grc

PEPE OUR LORD

GIVE US A SIGN OF YOUR SECOND CUMMING

RIGHT HERE
RIGHT NOW

This made her sound crazy, praise Kek!

pepes are bulletproof

I don't consider myself part of the Alt-Right.

don't wage wars you cannot win.

Neither does anyone else outside of twitter attention whores, alternative media attention whores, and youtube personality attention whores.
But in Hillary's mind, anyone who says things she doesn't like is in (((the alt-kikes))).

>Pepe is a cartoon frog who began his internet life as an innocent meme enjoyed by teenagers and pop stars alike.
can't those people be bothered to look up anything?

She knows exactly, that's why she's so desperate.

I'm sure getting angry at cartoons will really drive home how serious she is as a leader.

Yea how do you war against an Ancient god of Chaos ?

PRAISE KEK, HILLARY WILL DROWN IN HER OWN LUNGS

youtube.com/watch?v=tYKPdNvH800

With magic.
She can't do that because it'd make her look insane in the eyes of the average mundane voter.

Only God-Emperor is strong enough to keep the forces of chaos at bay on Terra.

I'm not even surprised anymore

Shillary fed the trolls thats literally the most important rule: Do Not Feed the trolls.
Fucking dumb bitch

Guys we have to take this seriously. She has declared memetic war on Kek. She wouldn't do that if meme magic didn't work and wasn't a threat to her and Moloch. We must continue rally the dank Pepe's to our cause even if it causes the Pepe market inflation. We are so close trust in Kek

WE DID IT

hillaryclinton.com/post/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN WE WON THE GREAT MEME WAR?

KILL ALL THE PEPE
FROG WARS NOW
KILL THEM
KILL THEM ALL
KILL KILL KILL

I don't even know what the plan with this is.

The vast majority of people who are going to get linked to it already recognize Pepe.

And are simply getting a massive dose of how out-of-touch Hillary (and the Democratic campaign in general) is.

Totally divided from present day culture.

>WHERE WERE YOU WHEN WE WON THE GREAT MEME WAR?
Don't get to cocky kid. Two months to go

>hillaryclinton.com
>En Espanol
kek

yo, you brits need to check ya boi, he's freaking everyone out

Declared war now when she already lost. Someone tell this rotten decrepit bitch our Lord and Savior has already beaten her, we called upon the great one and he provided the habbenings. Leaked emails exposing her as a con artist, Al Qaeda fanatic as her top aide, coughing fits, seizures and other various problems, its game over you stupid FAG.

I was expecting a link to the YouTube video of the guy yelling pepe as the first post

The autism is real

I wonder if she realizes that this is a war she can't possibly win.

I proclaim that there is no god but KEK, and Pepe is his prophet.

KEK has mercy.

WHY HAS LORD KEK FORSAKEN THIS THREAD?

Live view into Hillary's campaign office

Because we didn't believe sufficiently. Praise KEK!

>declaring war to a cartoon
my sides

Why does everyone in alt right post that smiling shrek guy meme? And why do you always cringe and make that face where they show you their teeth without smiling. Did everyone in alt right just bite into a turd sandwich 5 seconds before their picture is taken?

You can't make this shit up

Have also read some academic papers about Sup Forums.
They may have deciphered some of the terminology, but they never grasp the nuance. Every time I read any outside account, I become further convinced that it still takes years of daily use to come close to understanding everything, and thereby anything, that happens on an imageboard.

They will never know us... although they will pretend that they do

Nice

youtu.be/j1NhtqEHirs

Kek always comes when the hope is at its lowest for he is darkness right before the dawn.

You guys dont understand how big this is. This is a subtle deckaration of war against chans. If they win say bye bye to shitposting and waifus.

about 10% of the time

>youtube.com/watch?v=jU0wXQX9grc
my fuck

what a waste of life this person is

Why do people like this exist?

>“That cartoon frog is more sinister than you might realize,”

wtf i hate normies now

how can humanity be so desperate