>Comics are extremely liberal

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7QqgNcktbSA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>trump supporters love info wars and breitbart
>trump ending net neutrality will snuff both those sites out

>Trump will "drain the swamp"
>Trump administration dirtiest in modern history

Trump is liberal as fuck for a republican tho.

Why you forgot to mention this part?

Because you made it up

>tax cuts for the rich
>deregulation
>cabinet of extreme rightwing people
>liberal

>Protectionism
>Loves dictators and strongmen
>Supports faggotry
>Doesn't give a shit about the Constitution
>All of his top Cabinet picks are huge-ass liberals
He sure sounds "conservative"... Not.

But this is complete nonsense

The Constitution is the greatest tool for protecting liberal Democracy in human history.
It's literally the model for anyone trying to create a liberal nation.
Just because it doesn't allow "Do as Thou Wilt" Anarchy, doesn't make it repressive.
Do you get all your history from message boards smartguy?

>Trump is liberal as fuck for a republican tho.

Rich and powerful people have always believed they have a seperate, very Liberal set of rules for just themselves.

Pic related to a Catholic Conservative who was railing on Bill Clinton's infidelity on the House floor, while simultaneously cheating on his wife who was deathly sick in the hospital.

R Congressman Mark Foley was voting down gay rights legislature, while trying to seduce boys serving as Congressional pages. The Conservative R Speaker of the House, Denny Hastert, (later revealed to be a confirmed pedophile) lost his job covering for Foley's ass.

Rich people believe that rules and morals exist to keep plebs like you in line, you gullible child.

>b-b-but he loves the gays

The American constitution is a completely out of date document, and the American obsession with it is utterly baffling.

t. self-hating leftist
I bet you want to take away free speech and the right to bear arms.

t. C- History Student and aspiring toady.

Your only mistake is in thinking that utter stupidity is confined to the Left Wing in some way.

Just not American. See how defensive you are? It's just weird. Nobody's offended if you point out the Magna Carta is outdated. which is arguably a more significant document.

How's your wife's son doing?

Ah yes, the hourly Sup Forums-Sup Forums thread

Blame modern comic books inserting blatant political agendas in their work. If they're gonna get political we should be allowed to discuss it.

holy shit is that Ike?

Is that Perlmutter? If so, is that the only other photo of him besides that very old mad men one?

Nations that have never had to cope with ancestral dictatorships with divine legitimacy give the Constitution more credit.

America has to deal with unimaginably wealthy and powerful private citizens who want carte blanche to fuck over as many people as they can afford to.

The Constitution, while imperfect, has helped to keep that within reason.

All this proves is that Perlmutter doesn't care about the comics at all. Which shouldn't come as a surprise to anybody.

Lol.

Conservatards are so stupid

Triggering Americans is the easiest thing in the fucking world.

Their country hasn't accomplished anything since World War II ended so if you mock their PRECIOUS HISTORY they get really upset, since it's all they have.

Yep, he's a miserly bean-counter first and last.

>"supports faggotry"

Only if you mean being a literally braindead Sup Forumsack shitposter, not homosexuality.

He pulled a paperclip out of the trash because it cost money and he would have to replace it.

He would fire employees just to see if the company could function without them.

Having a meeting with him caused an editor to go into early labor from the stress.

All true. Any other Ike stories?

I doubt he can name of the books Marvel publishes.

Hell, I doubt he knows any of the characters beside Spider-Man and Iron Man.

Come on, you're talking of it as if Obama wasn't just as bad. Ain't because it wasn't shown on the big screen that it didn't happens, you know? Like how he did a clean up of the higher military mere months prior to the start of the Syrian conflict, put one of the CEO of Mosanto at the head of the FDA

>Foreigner trying to tell Americans it isn't right that they follow the constitution that made the USA what it is

I'm not even American and I find this extremely stupid, how about you learn of the things you're criticizing rather than parroting whatever opinions some holier-than-thou do-gooder faggot shoved down your throat?

>The Constitution is the greatest tool for protecting liberal Democracy in human history.
Yeah, and Trump doesn't like it. It gets in the way of his showboating and dictator-like tendencies.

If you actually read and comprehended my post, you would have seen that that is exactly what I believe in: Federalism. Trump doesn't care about protections the minority in a Republic, only about being a populist blowhard. But, hey, maybe if you stopped reading trash sites like Breitbart and Drudge, you'd understand that Trump is the same kind of huckster as Hoover and the Roosevelts. But you won't, cause you're a paint huffer.

>Invites some peterpuffer to the RNC.
Yeah, he does.

Are you aware of the definition of 'hypocrite'?

my problem with chick fila isn't the gay factor it was supporting people who protest military funerals

Trump isn't liberal or conservative.

He's just an attention whore.

So conservative?

Huh. It's almost like a person can separate their political leanings from their job. Imagine if Sup Forums could one day separate from Sup Forums... wouldn't that be FUCKING MAGICAL?

These posts reek of FUCKING LEAF

Yeah, he's a douche and a shitbag. Which is why I didn't vote for either of those wretched buckets of swill we got forced on us by media "elites".

Yes, and you as a free citizen, have the right to take your business elsewhere. People don't have a right to force a business to change through mock-outrage and SJW temper tantrums.

>He pulled a paperclip out of the trash because it cost money and he would have to replace it.

Sound like a anecdote/quote taken out of context or blown out of proportion, beside I don't understand how it is supposed to be against trump, isn't a scrooge president what we need in these time of incessant monetary waste?

>He would fire employees just to see if the company could function without them.

Sound like bullshit to be honest, if he had done such a thing and there were proof then he wouldn't have been able to defend himself in court since you can't justify the firing of an employee without proper reasons. Sound like an employee that was fired due to her/his own shitty work and in his refusal to assume its own influence on the matter at hand, perceived is firing as unwarranted

>Having a meeting with him caused an editor to go into early labor from the stress.

To be honest, what the fuck was she doing working if she was that close to term? Also any kind of meeting with the higher up is going to cause some kind of stress, no matter who is your boss so I fail to see how this anecdote is meant to paint trump in a bad light.

>Yes, and you as a free citizen, have the right to take your business elsewhere.
Yeah that's what I did, I'm just saying it's funny you give a conservative liberal picture for not supporting companies but truthfully I stopped supporting both of them for conservative reasons. Chickf fila for supporting people who protest military funerals, and Nabisco for closing the factory in Philadelphia and moving to Mexico.

Oh my, can you tell me where in my post I say that I believe my opinion to be better than yours? Oh wait, I hope you don't perceive the act of holding my own before your opinion AS a implied act of superiority of my own opinion over your own...

Ever heard of the psychological concept of ''projection''?

It's good that Perlmutter, for all his terrible behavior, doesn't censor his artists' politics.

>beside I don't understand how it is supposed to be against trump
He's talking about Perlmutter you fucking retard

>It's a "Sup Forums meets Sup Forums" episode

Have you been to a campus lately? Liberals are the biggest attention whores to ever grace the earth.

No body ordered these episodes but they keep fucking making them.

my problem is their food tastes like shit

Maybe you have confirmation bias?

>Nabisco for closing the factory in Philadelphia and moving to Mexico
I have no issue with this. If you want to keep jobs here, lower the hideously high tax rates, regulations, tariffs, and discard the "minimum wage". A company's job is to make money for it's owner, not kiss the asshole of the entitled worker who wants to make thirty dollars an hour by screwing in buttons on iPhones or stuffing cookies into bags.

GET OUT OF OUR SAFE SPACE Sup Forums!

Nah, look at fucking Hollywood. Or any bigass metropolitan Democrat shithole.

Right.........
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7QqgNcktbSA

Convention for american resturant owners is being held, some retard shows up and starts yelling "LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY ATHIESM".
It's not an encroachment on a safe-space. It's irrelevant and painfully desperate.

Has your country been to the moon?
I thought so.

>comics are flooded with liberal propaganda
>this causes a push back against liberals
>aka more votes for Donald
4-Dimensional chess, user.

>conservative making money off of liberals
Yeah, what a world, huh?

I love comics and or cartoons

I didn't say that there aren't liberal attention whores. Without sharing your personal bias I have no reason to single them out. They're one obnoxious political sec of many. If you inward you might find some equivalency.

youre on the wrong board, this is for political discussion and furry waifus

(((comics)))

I love when bigots rely on false-equivalencies.

Being pro-gay and being a christian sociopath are not the same thing. One is justified