HOLY SHIT! THE OLD EMPIRE IS BEING REBORN! ITS NOT A MEME!

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/13/canzuk-after-brexit-canada-australia-new-zealand-and-britain-can/?WTmcid=tmgoff_soc_spf_fb&WT.mc_id=sf35809603

>The CANZUK Union of free trade and free movement should be the nucleus for the recreation of the dream of the English-speaking peoples that was shattered by Britain’s entry into the EU. We must pick up where we left off in 1973.

Watch out world! the british are coming! :DDD

youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_Singapore
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the last thing I want is for quebec to flood the motherland with loos and changs too. the potential for a weakest link is why I would never support this.

The empire on which the sun never sets

mate..there is 60 million educated whites here alone

there is many REAL french people in london also...1000s

its time to restore the empire m8 and build the worlds 1st hyper power that even overshadows america.

Fuck canada 2bh

you are more a flemish rape baby than anglo

Compare yourself to us then kill yourself

im sad you are left behind m8

but there is simply too many niggers there now :(

its time to come home user

May that song serve you better now than it did 250 years ago.

This.

No Union Jack should mean no claim to the British Empire.

Put the statue back up, get your nignogs under control and we'll talk.

Come home brother.

It would be nice of Aus and NZ to take us back after we left them to fend for themselves by going into the euro to begin with.

Oh fuck.

Uk + nz + aus + a fucking leaf

The world will tremble at your power top kek

INCLUDE THE US AND CANADA
SAVE US

its not even ALL the blacks that are a problem...its the ones that act up

have you tried to move to europe?

Only if you elect Trump.

>3rd pillar of western civilization
>america,europe and the CANUK union

>The United Kingdom of Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Great Britain and Northern Ireland

MY DICK HAS NEVER BEEN HARDER

CANZUK*

Pretty sure Australia already told us to fuck off

>The Crown countries of Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom (CANZUK) need to form a new federation based upon free trade, free movement of peoples

Nope. Fuck off we're full.

All this will lead to is mudslimes crossing the chunnel and shitting out kids tor a generation or two or spics from Canada doing the same then thinking it's ok for them to come to Australia. And it fucking isn't.

i bet we could blag the micks in ROI to ditch the EU and join us

This concept is too redolent of the British Empire.

It would make more sense for the UK to join NAFTA or whatever agreement exists between the US & Canada.

The name needs a little work, CANZUK is weak. Lets see, they all share a similar history of British people as well as everyone having the union jack on their flag, well except canada but maybe they could sort that.
A block of countries under centralised rule, well all this will need to be organised somewhere right, why not in the middle in the UK
So we have
>British
>Empire
The British Empire. I like it!

Please no Canada.

What is that feeling white man? Feels like hope.
Is it finally time to unite again?

but user

to come from europe means you MUST earn 35k a year now...you must also pass a tough english exam

they aint getting in

the whole point of this would be to source human resources from the anglosphere and not pakistan lol

the majority of people flooding anywhere will be english speaking white people!

C-can we come too?

This.
Canada is beyond saving.

Lot of saffers in surrey, i live with one whose dad was 23 Bat in the Angolan war. Scary bastard

>the majority of people flooding anywhere will be english speaking white people!

Tbh I'd be worried about emigration of whites.

Literally everyone in the UK wants to go to Australia, all the white people anyway. Relative of mine and his gf just have, and they have family over there too.

>brits are finally manning up and rebuilding the brittish empire
>the eternal anglo will once again actually be worthy of respect
i'm ok with this, you guys can be the counterbalance of the fucktards that are the EU. Seriously, those fuckers need to be purged of their cuck reich badly.

It should go without saying, but don't forget about your best friends!

>wanting to encourage the taig plague any further

Canada may have to be purged, but it will make good Lebensraum for the new Empire.

So long as your people don't come here with your anti-gun sensibilities, I'm okay with this.

>Three branches will become one.

HOLY SHIT!

why would they do this

they will just get bunch of chavs/lads on tour moving to a place with better weather

i wouldnt want that

Singapore will force the BUF to re-emerge God Emperor permits.

I'd let you in desu.

Maybe not free movement, I dunno what the effects of that would be on a tiny island country. Might massively overcrowd Singapore or depopulate it. I'd be fine being part of the same country if you could keep all your special tax status and stuff, so your economy wouldn't collapse. Singapore is based.

Hopefully if we did our government wouldn't make you get rid of caning or interfere with your laws and stuff. Thinking of that, does Singapore have a common law system like the UK? I'm pretty sure it does since LKY studied law in Britain.

Glorious

That's about 130 million people making up some of the world's most advanced economies. It's nothing to sneeze at.

We will be back for all of our clay sooner or later as long as there is support for it.

Canada is responsible for producing 70% of the world's maple syrup you are fucked without us.

high as fuck prices and being a continent far away from everywhere else is not for everyone user

/Unforunetly this

i love the Poms and canucks but we're all cucked and allowing for MORE freedom of movement shit than we currently have is dangerous.

We'd send them all the poos, chinks and wogerellas and they'd send us all the eurotrash, mexicunts and faggots

ALL HAIL BRITANNIA

Can you guys even maintain a government for more than a year?

When will Singapore join this union?

Hey Pop, I know we have our differences, but remember that I still love you no matter what (so long as you don't take away my freedoms).

come home white man

gotta get ireland unified somehow :^)

under the jack

We don't have rape gangs, so I think we might have that going for us.

YOU GUYS NEED US WE HAVE LOTS AND LOTS OF OIL BUT LIBERAL PARTY WON'T LET US USE IT ON FULLEST POTENTIAL

thats a good point, the problem is a fucking leaf is shit with a terrible ass government, Kiwis are too busy shagging sheep to contribute in any meaningful manner, aussies are still being bossed around by their emu overlords, and britain still needs to get londonistan and its muzzie constituancy under control.

JUST RESSURECT MY COUNTRY SENPAI

>tfw illegitimate anglo

The least you could do is allow us to return

m8 we were willing to sacrifice 80,000 men just to get rid of you

last thing i heard from nz was that they wanted to remove the queen and elect their own president...

im hoping with euro aggression we could use your logic to relax our gun laws desu

> A federation
> The Federation of the United Kingdom

ARE YOU DOING YOUR PART?

>YFW OUR OLYMPIC TEAM
>YFW IN TOKYO 2020 WE BEAT CHINA

EXPLAIN THAT ONE AWAY SLANTEYES

> Letting in more chinks, niggers, dunecoons, pooinloos, paddys and >LEAFS

If we've said it once.
We've said it 100 times.

FILL IN THE LETTERS

F _ _ _
O _ _
W _ ' _ _
F_ _ _

The policies of the government haven't really changed at all since October. The only difference is that the Liberal face man plies the ignorant with progressive platitudes while carrying out Conservative keystone platform policies.

Would you like to know more?

>beat china on medals too*

Sounds good but honestly NO CANADA
They are a disgusting peoples, liberal barbarians ready to sacrifice their children to the God of weed, heroin and dog dick sucking.

Will Justin ""post nationalism country"" - king cück - if you kill your enemies they win ; Trudeau agree with this?

new zealand, australia and britain are notorious

we will save the white race

>get rid of a crown colony
>the biggest military blunder in the history of the UK as declared by Churchill

Stop being so tsundere.

Nice
I have just gained a new level of respect for Britain after brexit
Keep doing what you are doing

Bong men come home.

AUSTRALIA'S OFFICIAL AMBASSADOR TO THE EMPIRE

OFFICIAL RULES OF NEW BRITANNIA:

1. NO CANADA UNTIL IT CLEANS ITS FUCKING ACT UP
2. NO ASIANS
3. FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL (WHITES ONLY)

rest is up to you dad

Come to America.

We have enough blacks you'll feel at home but at the same time live in a 1st world nation with millions of whites too.

>book ad
It's fucking nothing.

this

its also a stepping stone to further globalization

but they kept the flag..the republic movement there is a meme and even the maori hate it.

No Canadias allowed until after the purge.

AAAAAAAAA DELETE THIS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SINGAPORE COME BAAAAAAAACK

Can we be honorary members, please? We have oil.

He fucking better.

Guys Trump loves us. This could be a reality in four years.

I'd rather have you than the fucking Scots.

You can be full members after the purge. Oh, and you might have to annex a few thousand kilometers west.

>No Asians
Japanese are fine you cunt

Farrage mentioned Singapore in his Brexit victory speech iirc.

>does Singapore have a common law system like the UK?

>The legal system of Singapore is based on the English common law system

>Apart from referring to relevant Singaporean cases, judges continue to refer to English case law where the issues pertain to a traditional common-law area of law, or involve the interpretation of Singaporean statutes based on English enactments or English statutes applicable in Singapore.

We retained your colonial laws including capital punishment while you pussy your shit up due to """human rights"""

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_Singapore

LADS

But if this happens, we can totes be gun buddies... Oh wait, no. That's not going to happen.

>tfw no anglo-nordic empire

This would be glorious.

you can flood us we can flood canada..you can flood NZ

plenty of space to go around

this will give down under a HUGE injection of cash also...you wont just be a desert island in the middle of nowhere no more...you will be what you was supposed to be

>Free movement with the UK and canada

yeahnah, we have enough fuckhead muslims here.

also, we're full. fucking presumptuous assholes

There will be no purge. We will refuse to join your stupid union.

Who would this purge target? I dont shitpost and Im white, let me be spared

Not gonna happen

I meant mainland Asia of course. Japan is more than welcome.

Fuck off leaf plenty of Aussies still have guns, it's only inner-city poofs that don't.