Wait uhh i hate Jessica Chastain now?

wait uhh i hate Jessica Chastain now?

lel, none of these people actually care if people are related to these events. They only care that people they don't like are involved.

Has anyone here had the nerve to correct the record to an actor on Twitter?

So, Matt is a bad guy?

she was the YASS QUEEN SLAY just earlier today now she's defending a serial rapist defender

why do libs get to pick and choose who to be outraged at and who can get a pass?

KILL ALL MEN!!

How did the jews spin this story in a way that white men are fucked even and the jews are unscathed?

I'm nowhere near brave enough for something so audacious

Good, good, turn on each other.

Chastain is such a dunce, surprised there's not a collage of all the dumb shit she's said over the years

Amy Pascal has a history of molesting dudes on the sets of her movies. Just keep pushing the commonality of Jews + Power and Privilege if you see these fuckers trying to steer it towards "misogyny" or even "Muh Pussy Grabbing!".

I remember on Sup Forums when some shitty pop band called Chvrches made an interview about wanting to be a real band and all about the female singer, then released a video the next day where it was just the female singer and the other band mates were in the video for like 5 seconds

Someone tweeted her and she blew a fuse and went on tv to complain if you google chvrches vs mu you'll probably find more

Celebs are fucking useless

Woah...you really just reached this conclusion?

SJW and antiSJW are exactly the same kind of retards just in different times of their shitty, dark and completely useless lives.

Jessica Chastain had to fuck ugly jew Weinstein to get her gun grabber movie. Movie bombs. Haha.

I remember someone linked her to a thread where someone asked everyone if they would "fvck" her and she flipped out

So THAT'S why she is so mad!

>79th worst opening in the last 35 years

she was the one leading the charge against him, that's why people are flipping out

She's a paid propagandist. She has been for years.

that last paragraph is pure KEK

watching all these holier than thou shitlibs scurrying like cockroaches once the light flicks on is great. They are going to eat themselves and we all get to watch it unfold, This truly is the best timeline

>he din du nuffin he was donating to plan parenthood n shieeeeeeeet i swears

Reminder. They are all sick. Thats the best way to think from now on

Sicks are bro tier though