RWBY/RT General #1085: Maybe wear some more armor you slut Edition

Previous:Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-chapter-7-redux

RT Animated Adventures - Latest Episode(s):

roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-shrinkin-dreamin

roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-chris-smoking-hot-date

M3u8: wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/4836d6d7-dbfb-4a79-a623-44910ee90353/index.m3u8

Other urls found in this thread:

wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/c02c6090-3b37-4fcc-801c-a802020ebfea/index.m3u8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

worst girl

WHERE'S THE FUCKING MUSIC JEFF

Is Blake a bitch in reflex? There was really no reason to get upset about armor comment, or blowing up at Sun.

Wrong m3u8 senpai
wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/c02c6090-3b37-4fcc-801c-a802020ebfea/index.m3u8

every character spergs at some point and Blake spergs most of the time

Second best.

Next to Blake's Hot Mom.

how embarrassing you accidentally replied to me instead of op

Yeah... Jeff's been holding out on us. Last Volume he blew our socks off with I'm the One and Divide, but now he's quiet as a mouse.

When is best smug guy going to appear again?

Blake a slut confirmed

>1085
Counting really is hard.

Anyone think he or Emerald might become a replacement for Tyrian? Then again, I dunno for sure if he'll even be punished, maybe if he brings up what he did to Qrow he'll be spared.

When he and his adoptive sister and mother decide they've had enough of Salem's bullshit and strike out on their own!

At least, that's what I hope.

Next volume when Salem turns Cinder into a half-Grimm and sends them out again.

Next thread is 1087, right?

Salem seems like she's able to forgive a misstep, but then she also flipped out at Cinder over being unsure Ozpin was dead.

It could go either way... Will we get cool buddy Salem, or evil angry Salem?

Chirst its supposed to be 1086 guys

With Qrow's semblance, I can see why Bartender Lady was fucked hard by Tyrian, RIP.

Yep.

OK now the big question Did Sun deserve to get slapped? I feel he was trying to tell Blake about the WF but he ran right into the door like a retard and not eavesdropping on Blake

Nah, Sun should have slapped Blake instead for being a shitty kitty.

Reverse the genders. See the problem?

I mean, from the viewpoint of them being sort of love interests, you really shouldn't be slapping your partner around ever, barring self-defense.

Isn't Weiss 18 now? How can she be forced to stay inside her parents' house?

Well, what can she do? Tell her dad that she is 18 and he will just let her go?

Legal age in Atlas is 26

No one's forcing her. That's the thing.

All he did was use scare tactics to keep her indoors.

>Weiss gets told she is a literal prisoner and is no longer the heiress to the family fortune
>Cries and moves some furniture
T-take that, dad!

Hmm
I mean, she should be able to leave. It also puts an even worse taste in my mouth about the slap, I've never liked that as a punishment, it's even worse if she's an adult. Just got reminded from the talk about Blake slapping Sun

She was clearing room to practice summoning

>Monty was supposed to voice Qrow
>Bad luck is Qrow's semblance
>Monty pottery'd himself to death

Bad Luck Charm was pretty good tbqh senpai.

I'm hoping we get another one for Blake's big showdown with Adam after he kills her family

>tfw Ruby will never go back to her red trailer momentum-conservation fighting style
>tfw Weiss will never again use her unique fencing style+time dilation glyphs, instead just waving her magic wand and summoning shit
>tfw Blake was always shit
>tfw Yang will abandon the metal arm and never fight with both arms again

thanks, Miles and Kerry

DEEPEST LORE

Blake is literally the worst, why do you think she has to show so much skin? She doesn't have any redeeming qualities that can't be found in her mother or any other faunus

Miles and Kerry aren't animators. Also those trailers took months to produce.

>tfw Blake's clones are just the same fucking model as her with no change now

I guess they spent that particular budget on Sun's sons

>this volume has had a record of fucking nothing happening
>this will be made up for by culling the cast, starting with Qrow

Also the important guy is deader than dicks

Is there an RWBY character stronger than Ruby Rose?
And I'm referring to Ruby Rose with her SILVER EYES™ unlocked (with the ability to instantly vaporize Grimm along with turning shit characters into top-tier waifus) equipped with her High-Caliber Sniper Scythe Crescent Rose and control of her speed semblance, ability to split into 3 different Rubys, Summer Rose’s DNA implanted in her cape so she can perform Summer Maiden ex machina and soul resonance as well as being extremely skilled in scythe arts and being adorable.

Is there an RWBY character stronger than Weiss Schnee?
And I'm referring to Weiss Schnee with her summoning at maximum power (allowing her to summon the Giant Armor riding a Nevermore riding an Atlesian Paladin-290) equipped with her Multi-Action Dust Rapier Myrtenaster (with all types of dust available, including fire, wind, earth, water, ice, lightning, steam, and gravity), Stardust, inherited from Nana Schnee, and control of her Glyph semblance, ability to use time dilation on herself and others, as well as being extremely skilled in fencing and telling jokes.

Is there an RWBY character stronger than Blake Belladonna?
Yeah there probably is.

Is there a RWBY character stronger than Yang Xiao Long?
And I'm referring to Yang Xiao Long with her two Dual Ranged Shot Gauntlets Ember Celica (with all types of dust available, including fire, ice, lightning, earth, wind, and gravity) and her damage absorbtion semblance (with her "too hot" and "just right" ability activated) equipped with her robot arm, complete with a rocket launcher and copy of Velvet's camera,「THE WORLD」, Raven Branwen's faunus DNA so she can perform portal generation and animal transformation and yin-Yang release ninjutsu as well as being extremely skilled in boxing and "tai"-kwon-do.

Why do you think they introduced all those students in Volume 3? To get to know them?

Nah bitch, Arslan, May, Flynt and all them are gonna get ripped a-fucking-part

>Is there an RWBY character stronger than Blake Belladonna?
>Yeah there probably is.

kek

does anyone have the comic of jaune giving ren oral.

I just realized there is actually no room for improvement for Blake as she is right now outside getting a new weapon or simply "getting gud."

So it's unanimous that Weiss is the best fighter on team RWBY right?

Can you imagine if it was Sun 'humorously' slapping Blake?

Tumblr would have a metldown.

Sun deserves someone better. Someone like me

Christ, hamfist worst ship harder why don't ya

If for no other reason than glyphs are fucking silly, yes.

Yang was the best fighter. Weiss is probably the best fighter until Yang masters the metal arm.

Guys...

This is the Zabuza arc. Their first real mission outside of the confines of ninja... I mean, Huntsman School.

Qrow is Kakashi, the aloof, cool mentor with a mysterious past.
Tyrian is Zabuza, the first extremely dangerous opponent the group will face, but ultimately small fries until he comes back later with an upgrade from dark magic.
Ruby is Sasuke, the person with special eyes who the aloof mentor seems to favor.
Nora is half of Naruto, a goofball with high energy and high strength, if not much finesse.
Jaune is the other half of Naruto, a goofball without much talent but with a (supposed) knack for clever tactics and a lot of potential.
Ren is Sakura, the beautiful "perfect student" who has no stamina on the battlefield.

Qrow's not going to die. He's just gonna be down for a while without much aura, so his Semblance is suppressed and he can freely train RNJR on the way to Mistral. Eventually, he might lose an eye and replace it with one of Summer's

Kali, stop shitposting and get back to your family.

Your daughter needs you.

Sakura is ugly. Ren is Haku. The True Best Girl.

The only person on her team Yang could beat is Ruby.

And that's because Rubes is shit

I unironically think Blake could beat Weiss in a 1 vs 1. She seems to have more Stamina, and Weiss relies way too much on her semblance/Dust. Plus she easily has the most combat experience out of all RWBY's

>there are people in THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW that still think Lancaster is gonna happen

you Lankeks got btfo after this episode how will you ever recover

Guess again.

Ghira x Sun doujin when?

Jaune will fucking die.

Because Qrow died? Jaune was pretty much just as much of a bitch as usual, just more vocal about it

also fuck Blake this episode.

>Qrow is going to fucking die

Yes

YES

DIE YOU USELESS TWAT AND MAKE WAY FOR OTHERS TOO HAVE SCREENTIME

He's about as dead as Ironwood after that airship crash.

I'm in it for the long haul, and when it happens you will be ashamed of your words and deeds.
And I shall laugh all day.

>AND MAKE WAY FOR OTHERS TOO HAVE SCREENTIME
Yeah, like Jaune and Oscar.

Neon, no. We need him for his drunken humour.

Ironwood did die in that crash.

And Irondad rose to take those fucking seats.

>Because Qrow died

Qrow isn't dead yet, stop spreading this meme. But will he die? Yeah, probably, just not quite yet.

Calm your tits. Plus what others to have screentime? More JRNR?

Every episode makes me hate Jaune more and more.

>Ironwood did die in that crash.
>And Irondad rose to take those fucking seats.

Are you trying to tell me that Qrow becomes Daddy after this?

If the condom fits, user.

Which apparently, it didn't

I got nothing to counter that. Well played, user.

Something something he was always Rube's.

oh yes. The "George R.R. Martin and Andrew Hussie" schools of writing.

PAIN

IS YOUR REWARD FOR BEING NEAR ME

Why?

I'm hyped for the full version of that song

>That's for stealing christmas!
Kek
Ironwood x Weiss oedipus complex when?

Yeah, pretty much.

I just want him to be an actual father figure, personally. No lewd or fetishes. But I'm sure someone will do so eventually.

>Something something he was always Rube's.

Pfft, that's pretty good. Looking forward to the next episode.

my headcanon for Ironwood since he's clearly friends with Jacques for a long time and knows his way around the manor, was that he was the cool and nice uncle to the kids when they were young, so I dont care for lewds of the two.

OH,

does Weiss fantasize about Ironwood fucking her?

>friends with Jacques
literally no one is friends with Jacques, that's all just politics, and Ironwood can't get rid of him

what's the pottery joke about?

>Monty's resolve is so strong that for years we will bear witness to his P O T T E R Y

What are Glyphs exactly? Pyrrha said they were Weiss' Semblance, but isn't summoning the Schnee Semblance? And if it's Weiss' Semblance, isn't it a little bit inconsistent and overpowered? Besides, we have seen other characters use Glyphs too, but never in the "support" style Weiss uses.

It's like pottery, user. Each stanza kinda rhymes with the last.
God I hope so.

Glyphs are the semblance, and are capable of doing many things

There little circles of plot devices just waiting for kerry to get his stubby fingers on

>I may have gone too far in a few places

>Qrow is going to die not from battle, but from an allergic reaction to poison or the antidote they give him

>>I may have gone too far in a few places

Blake is the key to all this.

But isn't a Semblance supposed to be something unique and exact? Weiss can do many different and unrelated things with her Semblance.

Come on, user. RT wouldn't be that tasteless.

I know I do.