O H S H I T

O H S H I T

Other urls found in this thread:

verdantlabs.com/politics_of_professions/
autismspeaks.org/blog/2014/09/12/what-it-about-autism-and-trains
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump might win popular vote but never the electoral college

Is she going to be alt-right?? How will she recover?

>It's the current month
>Still believing in (((polls)))

Top Kek

EVEN NIGGERS ARE WAKING UP

DELETE THIS

Winning the popular vote usually means winning the EC.

The only times where the EC matters is when the vote margin is very very close.

>hillary's wave form is collapsing
Just like her life

>the candidate that actually makes regular public appearances and rallies is doing better than the candidate who only shows up for 10 minutes every 3 weeks and might even be possibly dead

Wow, what a shocker! Who would have thought?

Protip these polls are from before trump was linked to a white supremacist cartoon frog. It's over for us guys. Pack it up

HOLA AMIGO I HAVE TO GO BACK

Well if people with liberal arts degrees vote otherwise

Winning the popular vote and winning Ohio does mean winning the election.

Trump is leading in Ohio now.

>muh liberal arts

Kill yourself.

Look at that brainwash university.

She's leading among engineers too you retarded faggot...

He can win it. If he's up in the polls he'll get Florida and Ohio

From there he just has to win two small states (Iowa, Nevada, Maine) or one big state (Pennsylvania, Virginia, Wisconsin)
It's doable, but admittedly he has a harder road

>40% of the college grads vote trump
>Doesen't match up with this unrelated chart
>therefore your second chart is worthless and not based in reality
>ergo mostly cuckold leftist humanities people (i.e liberal arts cucks such as yourself vote hillary over trump)

Wow real head scratcher there

Trump stands with Israel

Hillary doesn't (see the Iran money deal)

We always get what we want.

I noticed it, besides that my IQ of 148 is still higher than yours

I'll go ahead and say the polling is biased, and in my experience people in academia won't go forward to share conservative views as it's condemned openly.

>implying that wont make her look more ridiculous
>implying she doesn't die

Also
>Source less image a cuckold saved from Sup Forums
Nice stuff there hot shot

You should go back to school, you make no sense.

i wonder why all of the geobros vote R?

Except she is not. Only in your delusional mind

The source is literally the FEC database.

verdantlabs.com/politics_of_professions/

>popular opinion polls
Do it by state you idiots

Go save more sourceless images that other faggot leftists make for Sup Forums

geology confirmed red pilled

he's right, it doesn't add up with the former data if you would be fluent in basic maths, you low IQ retard.

The second graph you posted probably relies on "grad school supervisor that's liberal asks you if you share the same political values as him"

gee, it sure is a mystery

The source is literally the same fucking source that OP used you retarded Trumpfag.

COUGHING FIT

PANTS OF SHIT

CAN'T STAND UP

SHE HAS TO SIT

EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE

SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH

PEE PEE POO POO

SHE WON'T MAKE IT TO THE LOO

BY FIRE MONKEY, KEK, AND TRUMP

LIVE ON AIR, SHE'LL TAKE A DUMP

DEBATES WILL BE A FIERCE FIGHT

SHE'LL CALL OUT THE ALT-RIGHT

AS THOSE WORDS WILL ANGER KEK

SHE'LL BE IN SHIT UP TO NECK

SHE FAKES THE STRENGTH OF A LUCHADOR

BUT THE TRUTH WILL SPILL ACROSS THE FLOOR

PANTSUIT STAINED FOR ALL TO VIEW

THE DON'S REVENGE WILL CATCH HER TOO!

Democrat environmentalist policies threaten their careers and livelihood. Republicans are more inclined to DRILL BABY DRILL, therefore they're more inclined to vote GOP.

You idiots underestimate just how many people are against Trump

Why do you Trumpfags get so mad whenever someone points out that you're dumber than average? I thought you were against political correctness?

Funny it doesen't match up at all and leftists do all the useless shit.

>Mental health degree
>overwhelmingly voting for Hillary
Discrepancy detected

I wonder why you haven't replied yet, low IQ leaf brainlet confirmed. How does it feel to be inferior? Is shilling the only thing your low IQ small brain is capable for?

don't be fooled. THEYRE SWITCHING IT TO BIDEN. They're intentionally letting hillary's numbers drop back to reality so they can release biden's fake poll numbers.

Usually people who brag about their IQ's actually aren't that smart

I don't wave my Physics degree around in people's faces, but usually they can tell I'm intelligent just by the way I talk. I don't have to go shouting my IQ scores at them.

Lol right wing confirmed masterrace

Leftists confirmed shitskin taxi drivers and civil beaurcrats

pedo joe is unelectable

>dumber than average
no proofs, and degrees are easy as shit to get in grade-inflated murrica as even low-IQ niggers can graduate high school so I'll go ahead again and say that american degrees are an insignificant denominator of intelligence. Oh and besidse, Trump voters earn on average 10k more than Clinton voters, really makes you think.

PRAISE KEK

well, if he's shitflinging around I'm shitflinging too, also physicist here :3

Locomotive engineer, the most high IQ occupation in your image is overwhelmingly democrat.

>earn on average 10k more than Clinton voters

Because the average for Clinton voters is lowered by minorities you stupid fuck...

>urologist

lol

>clinton is only popular with those who fully went through the indoctrination process

>surgeons are overwhelmingly republican
>retarded democrats btfo

Must feel rough being inferior

>locomotive engineer
>most high IQ
not even on par with actual engineering programs due to specialization - due to med school atleast containing some selection filter in murrica I'll go ahead and say dentists have a higher IQ on average than these "engineers".

>minorities
>voting for clinton in any meaningful numbers
lmao. CTR why are you still here?

her campaign is already dead and buried

Doesn't include:
>Business
>Finance/Accounting
>Economics

Includes:
>petroleum engineering (muh global warming)
>"Scientist"
>Foodservice
>Religion
>Sports and Games
>"Garden and Landscape"

______ _____ __ _____

autismspeaks.org/blog/2014/09/12/what-it-about-autism-and-trains

>don't be fooled. THEYRE SWITCHING IT TO BIDEN. They're intentionally letting hillary's numbers drop back to reality so they can release biden's fake poll numbers.

Besides the fact that they can't, deadlines are over. In the hypothetical, if they were to switch over to another candidate, they would need to do so RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

They couldn't wait another day. It is too god damn close to the election to run a campaign replacement. Every day they wait would be millions of votes lost. The fact that the whole party (and the president, which should be illegal) has been shilling for Hillary harder than ever all day, I would say that's incredibly unlikely.

They get paid big time dude. Like 1 thousand minimum to look at your dick for a minute

Geobro here. Couldn't tell ya why, but I guess you could say we're... down to Earth.

I'm a high IQ physicist, I'm not stupid.

You on the other hand :^)

oh and let me think for you, the biggest part of minorities don't have lower IQ on average than whites? REALLY makes you think...

I dont get it

Notice how I never said I supported Hillary or asked anyone to vote for her. I simply posted a chart (from the same source as OP's poll), and everyone chimped out. You're literally getting angry at facts.

waking up to collect welfare, then back to sleep again

Kek

Couple people probably googled "Pepe the frog" and realized how desperate she is.

Kek hillary would literally suck jewish dicks all the time if she had to
Trump and hillary are both just puppets for the juden

I can't believe that so many on pol believe there is really a choice , and you faggots call yourself redpilled

Voting is just an illusion given to you by those who really are in charge and decide who is going to be president

>inb4 shill

I don't give two fucks about who is going to be next president nothing will change in the slithers for the better
Do you really believe they would allow someone take over their business?

All art school kids count as grads on the same level as doctors

Its a dna helix. Praise kek.

I'm glad we're finally winning with the blacks

"jews behind everything"

Sure cuck. Thing is your chart didn't line up at all. The majority of surgeons are republican you fanny flustered faggot

jews behind everything /rubs hands/

Who is behind what?

>Clinton is popular among rich liberal indoctrinated kids

Whoa who would've thought right?

Is the joke that they are all losers?

>Truck Driver
>Taxi Driver

Smug kek

hypercubes

let me rephrase it for you since you obviously lack cognitive skills: The notion that "Drumpf" supporters are dumber than Shills for Hill is flawed seeing as Shillary has most of the black/hispanic vote, groups which have lower IQ on average - in addition, while academia may have a liberal bias, the washed down current year murrica subversion version of it doesn't have a strong correlation with IQ anymore, it's highly likely that a person in trades is smarter than a social science grad.

Honestly, as funny as Trump is, I really do wonder why exactly it is so close.

He's pretty petulant, petty, and vindictive. He shows no sense of propriety.

I understand perfectly why people don't like Hillary much but I think she would lead a pretty stable presidency.

Maybe there really are so many Americans who are shit upon by the powers that be that they would rather shake things up for the comfortable. Maybe stability just means more shit on their heads.

Kek how right you are. These people in pic related vote very regularlly
That's how many degrees? 500k?

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

he has no chance of winning. Photoshopped charts won't do any good

You fail to understand basic logic (obviously, you're a Drumpf supporter)

The chart doesn't say that Hillary supporters are on average smarter than Drumpf supporters, it says that smart people are far more likely to support Hillary and that she polls far better among educated people than Democrats usually do.

goodbye, friendo

>I think she would lead a pretty stable presidency

how many layers of ironing are you on my dude?

>No chance

That's not what your link says.

>No chance of winning
>posts a chance 1/3 chance of winning
>posts a daily increasing chance of winning
>NC just turned red

I have a physics degree, you don't. In addition, your post is a pathetic attempt to validate your flawed thought process. No backpaddling this time, leafy, you implied "Drumpflets" are dumber on average with all of your posts, I was not specifically referring to one infograph of yours.

You're a prime example of why I wouldn't want to have a sub 100 IQ :^)

woking up*

ftfy

wtf I love jews now

Trump will never reach 1237 delegates, it's statistically impossible

You're arguing against charts and statistics. I don't understand what you're trying to achieve by doing that.

Wtf I love israel now

> Trump will never reach 1237 delegates, it's statistically impossible
Indeed, kangaroo. Indeed

Stop backpaddling low IQ leaf, your drumpf notion isn't even supported by your charts and statistics.

Are you crying right now? I can fly over and comfort your boipucci