What does Sup Forums think about Neil Degrasse Tyson?

What does Sup Forums think about Neil Degrasse Tyson?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7uAmJwYenIs
youtube.com/watch?v=U5TPNcXxiK0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

seems like an alt-right kinda guy for a nigger

nigger

Uncle Tom

meme scientist and part time nigger

he's a fucking nigger

Average scientist who got famous by being black and somewhat charismatic.

He let the fame get to his head and says stupid shit on twitter often.

he always comes off super douchey whenever i listen to him speak but everyone sucks his dick cuz SPACE AND SHIT BRO

mike degrasse tyson. just a nig that can sound smart so the media eats that shit up

Is this the new thing? "Alt-right" means alright?

I like him, but get turned off when he and Bill Nye start to push climate change.

If you haven't heard him talk about the first time he met Carl Sagan you should check it out. It adds a lot of context to Dr. Tyson's story.

freemason

>(((Scientist)))
>Shit-tier

he's only famous because he's the first black person to be able to do science. Progressives were waiting so long for this, when it finally happened they made him an automatic celebrity.

ze matzchik

He's fine. Insecure Sup Forums betas flip out because they think he's some left-winger but the truth is he's just a nerdy old guy who posts dad-humor jokes in his tweets and forgets about them five seconds later. He makes fun of both the left and the right too, by the way. But Sup Forums looooves getting rustled by black science man.

huh... really made me think.
i guess even back in the day when it was tribe vs tribe territory borders were just in our heads

He's fucking retarded. Met him at a university lecture serious and was seriously dumb as fuck.

Someone needs to remind him animals claim territories to and have wars with rival gangs or competitors over the land and females.

>Chimps
>Meerkats
>Lions

The list goes on.

Feminist

uppity nigger whose only job is to push kike approved "facts"

youtube.com/watch?v=7uAmJwYenIs

another nigger

I don't

niggel

(((NIGGER)))

Normie meme god who cares more about appealing to burnt-out stoners than doing actual science.

Also, he used to be ripped as fuck back in the day. What the hell happened?

Ohhhh.....
He was riding his bike,
He got struck by lightening
Now he reads real fast!
Ohhh.. Black Doctor!
youtube.com/watch?v=U5TPNcXxiK0

A black tv scientist. Doesn't really know shit about shit, but is good entertainment for plebbitors apparently.

Fake account nigger

He says politically correct things to suck up to Hollywood so he gets invited to events. That is pretty pathetic.

DEGRASSE is a fraud. He got a b.a. and NOT a b.s. in physics because he's a nigger who couldn't hack it.

Then he got pushed along for being a nigger