What's the plan to save Star Wars?

What's the plan to save Star Wars?

It was never any good.

Fuck off shitposter.

Ignore everything made after Return of the Jedi.

>Original series was near perfect for what it was trying to do
>1-3 had good premises, but terrible execution
>7-9 seems to have good execution but terrible premises

it's beyond saving

1-3 are unironically better than 7

Nice try, reddit.

only III is
I and II are even poopier than a new hope (2015)

You would do the world a service by not saying unironically and just saying what you mean to say

Obviously

The Force Awakens is a good movie and approximately 75% of its most vocal critics are alt-right pussy racists in denial who are angry about the inevitable pairing of a black man and a white woman, and denounce the film as part of a massive Jewish conspiracy because they feel their autistic, isolated way of life is being threatened because they buy into the lies and propaganda created by far-right nutters who want to exploit socially retarded NEETs for votes

The prequels were much better written, they had actual characters and story, not a bunch of memes and one-liners that lack any emotion or coherence. Luke is a cliched everyboy "hero" that goes through an absurdly rapid transformation between the fifth and the sixth episodes. Anakin's emotional instability and his exposure as a psychopath are gripping; and his doomed relationship with Padme is touching. In the "original trilogy" Han, Leia, Darth Vader and Obi Wan are complete meme characters, nothing about them is remotely believable or human. And why doesn't anyone care about deaths in those movies? Leia's planet destruction, Luke's stepparents' death, all of the blown up rebels--the list could go on--all the deaths are forgotten moments later.

As for direction, the movies from the "original trilogy" were mostly incoherent, badly edited and full of logical problems. The prequel trilogy is a work of a "vulgar auteur".

I feel neutral about the series overall, and honestly don't care about trolling or contrarianism. Here are my sincere rankings:

1. "Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones"
2. "Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace"
3. "Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith"
4. "Star Wars"
5. "The Empire Strikes Back"
6. "Return of the Jedi"
8. "The Force Awakens"

Episode 7 isn't even a Star Wars movies. It is a Marvel flick masquerading as one.

No shit. V > III > IV > II > I > VI >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> VII

Do people really think this? Embarrassing.

Why do people say VII is a cash-grab, when the PT was a literal cash-grab? Lucas only made the movies because his wife divorced his ass and left him broke and he needed to make money. Those movies were born out of greed.

You can even see it in the behind the scenes footage. In the OT Lucas was active, walking around sets, constantly talking to the actors and crew. In the PT Lucas is always sitting down, resting his face on his hand, looking glum. He didn't give a shit about them, that's why they sucked, and that's why Anakin's arc is so fucking rushed and sloppy. ROTS is a piece of shit film because Anakin goes from generally nice guy in the beginning to slaughtering children, choking his wife, and betraying everything he's ever known in the space of a half hour just because he had a bad dream.

Not to mention:
>"You turned her against me!"
>"From my point of view, the jedi are evil!"
>"Anakin, you're breaking my heart!"

The Prequels are the ultimate bluepill, lazy shlock that Lucas didn't care enough to give any decent writing or structure to, just so he could slap the Star Wars logo on a turd and feed it to the masses. Liking the PT is the same kind of childish contrarian devotion to low-effort meme culture that fuels people love of anime or my little pony.

Porgs

Wouldn't really call it good execution if 7 was 4's deformed twin.

Ewoks

Only good star wars movies are 5 and 6. Rest are shit

David Lynch

Uncover evidence of Kathleen Kennedy Weinsteining Daisey Ridley. Or Weinstein Weinsteining Kathleen Kennedy.

Just as long as nobody Lucases the franchise

Fire all the jews and women who has anything to do with the project and hire white cis men only.

>III > IV

Better that one greedy man with some actual concept for the franchise run it than a soulless group of producers

>actually believing this and not realizing it's because of a hackneyed script devoid of original ideas or thoughts churned out on a conveyor belt to pander to as many people as possible

Literally none of that is true, they all just belong in the trash.

+ roughly edit photos of wookees over the ewoks.

You ranked the worst Star Wars movie as number 1. You gotta be memeing.

prequel apologists are easily the dumbest people on this board. nu star wars is garbage too but we all know you actually like the prequels isolated from all comparisons. you like them because you're drooling retarded faggots.

>save
Theres nothing to save, star wars died before the 90s, even at the 2000s the nerds who were complaining about the prequels were looked down upon by normies.

Now that successful marketing campaigns convinced dummies that being a nerd makes you look smart, it got hijacked, normies are the worms infesting its hollow carcass, star wars is like that string frog dancing to 'hello my babby'.

It only exists to serve as a talking point between 2 normies.

well, guess i am alt right now because i think it sucked, i can't barely even remember what happened in it, its like another generic marvel experience.

Forgettable and filled with things you seen before but raised to eleven so normies go "wow".
>they exploded a planet on the old ones?
>WE EXPLODE MANY

>we
t.brainlet

Since every poster is anonymous, the only way to tell who is a redditor is how they react to things that are off rails from normie common ground, the prequels are indeed a clusterfuck of poorly executed ideas, but at least it was an attempt at doing something new plus whenever you praise the prequels (for the right reasons) you bait the reddit garbage reactionary autismal glands, most of them feed off blindly to famous youtubers/celebrities opnions (who btw most of the time regurgitate whatever is popular) you expose them, praising the prequels is like shitting on rick and morty, its a necessary evil to keep redditors at bay.

give me a tl;dr on this /r9k/ tier blog post, autist

sequels are good.