ITT: Sup Forums characters whom you find physically attractive, but utterly hate their personality

ITT: Sup Forums characters whom you find physically attractive, but utterly hate their personality.

this thread is creepy as fuck and you should feel bad op

Blue Gem is Best Gem

Im suprised Korra isnt the OP pic.

How? I said attractive, not hot or sexy or whatever. Do you have any idea what being moderate is?

I wanted to avoid picking the lowest hanging fruit there is, I'll let someone else do it.

Though it's more a lack of personality.

>""""""personality""""""

I'd drain my balls in Korra

I don't even really hate her personality though

U G H

He's a jackass.
A beautiful, beautiful jackass.

How can you hate her? She's too boring to deserve any response, be it negative or positive.

Yeah, Korra's not that bad after Book 2 when she was going through AVATAR PMS. She was also pretty obnoxious in Book 1, but starting in Book 3 she was pretty nice. Shit Avatar, but I don't hold that against her. I'd love and support her incompetent ass.

Both of them.

So beautiful. So naggy.

I mean, I get why, but still.

both

>not jane
Rose and Roxy had the potential to be fun or interesting (a better writer could have done so easily)
Jane was literally the perfect example of "cute/attractive with a shitty horrible personality"

What personality?

What's wrong with her personality? As a villain, I mean?

Just like Wendy.

>mfw I find her attractive and like her personality

lolrandom, annoying, unfunny/uninteresting

Correct choice. Would empty life force into her

She's an autistic, vengeful bitch. I kind of like it that way desu.

jane isn't attactive

Lapis is a fucking dumbass. like everyone else on that show

>Fucking filthy xenos scum

It's all chinese cartoons anyway. These characters only have a passing resemblance to human women.

yiff in hell

Kill yourself, you cancerous normalfag.

How dare you sir, Lapis is perfection! PERFECTION!

Aside from cucking someone for years and still wanting a relationship with a son he never had to raise, his personality's actually not that bad.

>10/10 semen demon
>has one of the most user unfriendly personalities in western animation
Hate sex with her would be incredible.

She's a 10 in pretty much all aspects except personality and haircut.

She's not all that random really, her evil outshines every other facet of her personality.

Everything about her is perfect.

>except personality and haircut
There's a pretty strong overlap between her obnoxious personality and obnoxious haircut, they're basically parts of the same fatal flaw.

She would be if her Season 1 personality stayed, I absolutely hate her new moody/condescending personality.

There were times I found her personality okay, but most of her appearances are quite annoying.

The same could be said of Jess except it is a lack of personality rather than bad character development.

>lumping Greg with the rest of the shitty characters
you disappoint me user

Me too

Joker is hot but he's also a colossal cunt