We can do better than the racist, repugnant Churchill on our £5 notes

>This week, a new plastic five-pound note featuring Winston Churchill entered circulation. The note represents an apparent celebration and commendation of Churchill’s contribution to British history.

“>A nation that forgets its past has no future,” Churchill once remarked. While these words may ring true, Britain has long since had the ability to forget, alter and ignore history. Of course, had due attention been paid to history, we would know that Churchill is a choice deeply out of kilter with the fundamental values that Britain professes to hold dear.

>What does it say about Britain as a nation that this man, proudly emblazoned on its new, more durable currency, was actually a morally repugnant racist? The “Greatest Briton of all time” is the same man who wished for a civil war in India, and played a pivotal role in the genocide of over three million Indians. As millions died of starvation, Churchill’s British army exported huge quantities of rice from a deprived and starving nation, and refused aid offers from countries like the US and Canada.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/37az8
youtube.com/watch?v=rJePvN_4T_E
youtube.com/watch?v=TH-zDgKt7gU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oops, forgot archive

archive.is/37az8

I didn't know Churchill genocided poos. Pretty based

Holy fuck this guy might actually lose the legacy he sold the west and his people for. The lies are collapsing, the uncuckening is coming.

>The Grauniad
That about explains it.

Sorry meant the independent I remembered reading it one one of them.

fuck Churchill

A-adolf??

>Churchill is a choice deeply out of kilter with the fundamental values that Britain professes to hold dear.
So what the fuck are those British fundamental values then? Diversity? Fucking kikes

kek

Nah, that's not Adolf, I'm Adolf

Yeah India is clearly better off today without British rule or working toilets, damn those white people for trying to implement plumbing, technology, and a sustainable birthrate on those oppressed people of color!

carneys hair is great init lads

Brexit and Churchill on the BP notes are signs of the UK uncucking themselves.

Wtf I hate Churchill now.

I have no problem dethroning Churchill as the Greatest Britain.

I even have a prospective replacement for him.

I hope the left finds him agreeable.

Fuck off, Poortugal.

quite a few lab mps are irish stock m8

There is hope for the Motherland.

When their biggest cultural exports are uncucked, you still have a light in the darkness.

youtube.com/watch?v=rJePvN_4T_E

youtube.com/watch?v=TH-zDgKt7gU

>Based

Killed cathoniggers

Don't worry. A little more Churchill in the British attitude will help them fall in line.

great mohammed of leeds is required

no comment on mohammed and the caliphs though hahaha

>inb4 they suggest mary seacole as replacement

>In 1290, King Edward I of England issued an edict expelling all Jews from England.
>Oliver Cromwell permitted Jews to return to England in 1657, over 350 years since their banishment by Edward I, in exchange for finance.

He would be perfect for it.

I'm conflicted on the subject of Churchill, he was no doubt a great man but he had his part on the WW1 and WW2 catastrophies that fucked Europe for ever.
Maybe it would have been a bit better if he wasn't such a frenchaboo

all of the great brits came over here ya silly

This is proof that whites should not go anywhere near browns. Even when we try and do good, browns just go into gibsmedat mode and then revert to type after we leave.

There's a reason thr West is on top and everywhere else is a shithole.

What about me my kafir friend?

WW2 was a mistake. The UK should have been taken over.

>Remi Joseph-Salisbury: Black mixed-race men, hybridity and transatlantic post-racial resilience

>Inspired by Critical Race Theoretical approaches, my thesis centres the lives and accounts of Black mixed-race men in order to responds to considerable gaps in academic literature and to rupture pathological discourses of mixedness.

>Having completed my undergraduate degree in Sociology at Edge Hill University, I moved to the University of Leeds where I completed an MA in Social Research and secured funding to pursue a doctoral degree. During my doctoral degree I secured funding to complete overseas fieldwork in the United States, where I spent three months in Penn State University’s College of Education under the supervision of Professor Vivian Yenika-Agbaw.

>I am a founding member of the Critical Race and Ethnicities Network and currently serve as editor-in-chief of the Graduate Journal of Social Science. I am also keenly involved with local activism and social justice campaigns that move beyond the academe.

It'd be prudent to start up a blog and refute articles that rest on this framework of viewing the world. It's intuitive that this is straight lunacy, but doing a step-by-step process of exposing the gaping holes would persuade others who care to look at this stuff in a rational manner.

MADMAN

>QUINTESSENTIALLY
>BRITISH

anyone who does not like the money can get the fuck out.

Yeah, these paid establishment politicians decided in the last decade that tolerance and diversity are fundamental British values. I guess that means that all the history that doesn't reflect those values must be wiped out. It's truly depressing to see once a great nation succumb into self hatered and utter retardation. I honestly think that UK should give up its nuclear arsenal before they do something stupid in their self hatered or the muslims take over.

the fug

>implying Churchhill wasn't a shit PM
The title of Prime Minister cracks me up. Fucking monarchists.

In regards to the fundamental duty of the government, which is protection of the realm, Churchill was right while all others were wrong. If Churchill had been in power sooner we may not have ended up in a position where we were forced to dismantle ourselves for the benefit of the yanks.

surely a racist wouldn't have stood up to hitler over fucking Poland?

Churchill is the best goy to ever walk this earth. Can le maymay magic, praise kek Xddddd redditors please leave this board

I agree

Thatcher is a far more reasonable choice

I wish Britain would issue a five-pound note depicting Muhammad.

If you shit eating cucks hadn't started a world war, you wouldn't be in that situation either

So basically "OMG he's white, why would you put a white man on your banknotes, England?"