It's the 2017 thread! Cast your Sup Forums-related predictions for 2017

It's the 2017 thread! Cast your Sup Forums-related predictions for 2017.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QfBmQDmV-Vs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Cast your predictions for 2017.

Everything bad that can happen will happen.

>Cereal lord isn't enough to save the DCEU. WB execs are desperates so they decide to bring the only one who can save the extended universe: They try to bring Morrison but Morrison tells them to fuck off. The DCEU is doomed.

DCEU isn't doomed to failure, it's doomed to above average success. It will make just enough money to get some profit, but not enough to be gangbusters. They're going to double down and be stuck with this setting for the next 5 years at least.

Steven Universe will be cancelled, just as it starts to show promise.
GR15 is dropped, this place becomes a warzone for two weeks before things go back to normal.
There will be some very silly lines in Wonder Woman and we will have to endure a month of Sup Forums shitposting them.
More Star Vs. cuck bullshit.
Marvel's next event is even more retarded.
People will start claiming Rebirth was a mistake.

Legion of Super-Heroes ongoing finally gets announced but it's by a writer Sup Forums dislikes.

JARCO ENDGAME

>Samurai Jack won`t live up to expectations/overhype the original held. ultimately, getting a 7/10 for most.
>The Loud House gets too Loud and no one wants to see that.
>Adventure time ending will be complete Korra-level garbage.
>Steven Universe gets cancelled, gets kickstarted, and becomes complete garbage.

Gwenpool, Spider-Gwen and Whor will finally dissapear

Gwenpool cancellation

It's already garbage user
>Marvel goes even more down the hole
>Some writer Sup Forums hates will be fired
>Ewing and Robinson will gain some fame

Marvel will come out with their own version of rebirth, but will have more of the books written by Bendis and Waid.
But then Stan Lee will claim his next victim in the form of Ike Perlmutter and everything will be extra SJW again, but with more Xmen.

>Stan will claim Ike the kike soul
>Somehow this will have bad repercussions

Popular things get hated, unpopular things get ignored and cancelled things will get a lot of attention just before they end.

The Emoji Movie would surprisingly be god-tier.

everything will be shit
Sup Forums and Sup Forums will continue to ruin Sup Forums
/thread

In general
youtu.be/QfBmQDmV-Vs

>Marvel will continue to be shitty in general, with Gwenpool, Deadpool, BP, and everything Ewing writes to be the only things that are actually good.
>DC Rebirth threads will start getting shitposters who claim Rebirth was a mistake, and that New 52 was better.
>Non-Big 2 comics will keep being ignored and salty anons will still get angry about that.
>WW and JL will be the death of Sup Forums and will force mods to finally put cape movies there, which will affect negatively good capeshit movies
>SU will finally improve, unfortunately it will be too late due to CN cancelling the show and general idiots finally pissing people off the show
>CN will continue to be awful, Dinsey XD will go from mediocre to good in their new shows, and Nick will continue to be the Spongebob channel (plus LH)
>Netflix will become the new platform to do action shows.

And lastly, my hopeful expectation
>Thor: Ragnarok will actually be awesome, and gives birth to a second Thor trilogy.

The Barney movie is a sucess and revives 2D big Budget movies.

Isn't Spencer in charge of 2017's big event? It can't be nearly as bad as Civil War 2: Minority Report Boogaloo.

I actually think SU wont get cancelled.

>something will happen related to either a Sup Forums split or a Sup Forums split. It will fail for no reason
Pinkey Malinkey and Welcome to the Wayne will be good
>CN will be spinning in its wheels with nothing until near the end of the year when Infinity Train becomes another SU
>DC will finally stop being so shit with it's movies starting with Wonder Woman

I agree with all of these

Harley Quinn book will still being trash and still being controlled by Palmiotti & Conner

Accurate

Fucking obvious ones
>Emoji Movie will be critically panned and flop
>Marvel's next event will be even dumber than Civil War II

Probable:
>SU ends
>Ducktales Reboot will be loved at first then forgotten
>Rebirth will start to be seen as a blunder
>Justice League Action gets canned

Marvel will continue to be more popular than DC.

Sup Forums will cry about it.

I'm afraid if I post any of my hopes for 2017 I'll jinx any chances of them happening.

Hulk returns in some big Magic event as Champion of Umar

>Le murphy law
>you cant escape it

Marvel trots along as normal for the first half of the year as the Marvel Nower books continue dropping like flies. New initiative is announced in the first half that'll start in September or October of the year, Marvel will either keep the same number of, or double down on, style of books that have been failing. They'll announce more stuff late in the year however that shows maybe they're listening.

X-Men relaunch is a failure with sales equal to or worse than now. Inhumans continues to not impress. After Legion gets good critical reviews (but probably shit ratings) they decide to go all in on restoring the X-Men to prominence for 2018.

Expect the following books to get the axe in 2017:

>Occupy Avengers
>Thunderbolts
These two go hand-in-hand. Thunderbolts gets relaunched, no Buckybolts, with Clint as the leader. Outlaw heroes and anti-heroes and all that. Either Busiek is brought in to write or it's given to someone new.

>Mosaic
>Great Lakes Avengers
>Unstoppable Wasp
>Prowler
>Silk
>Hellcat
>Slapstick
>Champions
Replaced by New Warriors, Hastings writes it.

>Gwenpool
Folded into New Warriors somehow either as part of the team or (unintended on her part) antagonist.

>Weapon X
>Iceman
Poorly disguised minis/fake ongoings

>Generation X
Lasts 10 issues. Blue and Gold go nowhere. Robinson's stuff seems to stick around. Jean Grey stays because female-led book and Hopeless' books are like cockroaches, never getting cancelled despite how bad they are and how terribly they sell.

this but also samurai jack comes out and is good because AS.

Mark Hamil will die, Justice League will be praised or at least accepted, and Wonder Woman will flop

SU ending as soon as it gets good

Anything good on Disney doesn't last 3 months before moving to XD and/or cancellation.

AT ending has an unnecessary cliffhanger

Wonder Woman movie sucks, but critics approve of the movie solely for the female lead. (BEING A SECRETARY IS SLAVERY)

Marvel keeps trying shock value to sell comics and it doesn't not work, and DC comics continue to be better than their movies.

marvel will die.
it will happen

>Mark Hamil will die

Shut it. Hamill is eternal

>I requested that gwenpool

Didn't think I'd see it anyplace but my folders

Everyone will be excited for DuckTales, Everyone will complain about it, but still watch every episode.

Everyone will also want to fuck webby

Stan Lee will claim another soul to fuel his undeath

I expect Spencer writing Thunderbolts after Cap Falcon folds

Lookin at you Hamil! Maybe you can join Carrie and Baker into my bank! Also check em!

watch him and Betty White die on the same week.

I'd laugh hard if they did but Stan made a recovery

>Another shitty reboot from CN
>Emoji moive winning a Oscar and become a cinematic universe
>Cars 3 will suck
>F.O.P survives by some magic
>Stan Lee will have enough souls enter his true form