You are tasked with creating the first season of Wonder Woman: The Animated Series. What is it like?

You are tasked with creating the first season of Wonder Woman: The Animated Series. What is it like?

Entertaining.

This.

It's about Superman, and it's live action.

Shit, I fucked up!

Wonder woman turns into a loli and now she has to solve murder mysteries

I'd watch that

Totally Spies level of fetishes

Wonder woman teaming up with different superheroes so they never focus on her and just on the other characters storylines and past.
I hate WW

Thread over this wins.

I shit it all up, strike my name from the credits and resign.

Are you a DC writer?

DC pls go

Wonder Woman '77/Bronze Age mashup

Impossible to top as a fun middleground cartoon

Can't prove me wrong

Rule 63d Hercules the Animated Series

>What is it like?

Cancelled.

Geoff Johns, you need to leave.

Shit because my hands will be tied creatively by Social Justice conscious executives.

Aw man I wanted to make a Zatanna show

>take the money and run

it's shit because none of us have experience in the animation industry.

I make an hour and a half of bondage propoganda and then blow it all on cocaine and die in a mountain of hookers
technically accurate to her roots

Paul Dini stop, you already have Zatanna in JLAction, what's more do you need?

By day, Wonder Woman is a pillar of femininity and grace. Beautiful, smart, kind, and humble, she is the lofty standard by which all women are measured.

But when the day is done and she returns home, she dons her hamster hoodie and transforms from a refined, elegant woman into a lazy, junk food-eating otaku, leaving her older brother and roommate to pick up the slack.

So Batman shows up, and Batman and Wonder Woman are a couple. Only Batman is more grounded then all of the Greek Mytholgies stuff going around. Eventually Batman realizes that Wonder Woman isn't right for him, and they mutually break up, paving the way for Batman to get his own show!

>666

These trips only exist to prove that Wonderbat is a ship from Hell

That's basically the plot of the failed TV pilot

Lesbians woth star sapphire and power girl. Because all you asshats would watch.
/thread

No, no, no, no. Lesbians with Zatanna and Babara Gordon. Also Dick Grayson is there tied up with his shirt off.

Also Hal Jordan I guess????

what is the duke of deception?

So a show about domestic abuse? Lesbians are the worst.

minor god who works for Ares
basically creates illusions like Dr. Psycho, and he did help Dr. Psycho

make it a reverse harem anime

>domestic abuse
No it's just regular abuse. Nobody in this hypothetical is in a relationship with anybody else. Dick just ends up tied up a lot. Also shirtless. A lot. Because that is what the people want.

What if Big Barda was there too. Now we're getting somewhere.

With BatB's style and tone
Could have a bit of Golden Age too

Have a different fetish afflicted upon wondy each episode.

I would mix traditional super heroics with homeric hero themes. The show would have feminist undertones but never gets preachy. WW struck me as the kind of feminist more interested in doing what she wants than telling others what to do. She would find today's feminism disagreeable. The show would would be a series of one-in-done episodes connected through an arch plot.

With lots of bondage, right
In both directions?

Go old school. Wonder Woman's whole world view is about domination and submission. Most people are deeply uncomfortable talking to her as she's very blunt about how they should be treated to get the best use out of them. She sees the problems of the world as tracing mostly to people who have no business ruling over other in power, and people who have no business ruling over themselves left to their own devices. She becomes a superhero mostly because she sees supervillains/criminals as those most in need of a firm but loving hand to guide them.

Wondy more or less despises Superman as she sees him as having abdicated his duty as a superior figure to take charge and guide things. She herself is only held in check from pursuing something similar by the terms she was given when she left Paradise Island.

At some point she ties a criminal, minor villain up with the Lasso of truth and basically subjects them to an intensive Jungian analysis session questioning them about their life, their values, their ancestry, until they are psychologically totally broken. Think rubbing a dog's nose in the mess it's made, except instead of a nose, its a brain unable to lie to itself, and instead of widdle on the rug, it's an entire misspent life.

For something aimed at adults? Sure. One or two villains in her rogues gallery could become subs after she defeats them. For a show aimed at younger viewers, they become servants. Maybe Blue Snowman and and Silver Swan.

>She becomes a superhero mostly because she sees supervillains/criminals as those most in need of a firm but loving hand to guide them.

I actually really like this idea. To me, it's always been Superman=Hope, Batman-Justice, Wonder Woman-Love and Compassion.

I think it would set her apart if Wonder Woman didn't truly HATE anyone. She feels vindicitive towards aggressors, sure, and she feels disappointment in wasted lives, but there's no one she truly hates.

That would also contrast her well with Dr. Psycho, who knows nothing BUT hate any more. And the fact that he can't get Wonder Woman to hate just makes him hate all the more.