Who are the true successors of the Ancient Greek/Roman society in terms of genetics, culture or language ?

Who are the true successors of the Ancient Greek/Roman society in terms of genetics, culture or language ?
Is is Italy,Greece, Turkey or even Russia ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ePeQGL2FMs
youtube.com/watch?v=JCJKPcmLR4k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

romania of course

why it's romania of course!

italy obviously

It was us for a while but we fell, as Rome and Greece did, and now one again the mantle is free for someone else to take up.

as of Rome
>genetics
Italy, no matter how butthurt stormniggers get
>culturally
pretty much all Romance countries
>language
Standard Italian is overall the closest to Latin among big languages, only surpassed by a small one like Sardinian

France/Russia.

It's finland

none. their culture died when rome fell. genes obviously italy and greece though both places were heavily enriched. language obviously these places too. but their culture collapsed into oblivion and they became a part of christian civilisation which emerged after the dark ages.

Genetically and language, us Greeks,
Culturally no one.

Britain.

All gone now.

>genetics
Dunno
>culture
Greeks (Byzantine period), Italians (Humanist/Renaissance period)
>language
every country that speaks a Romance language

>Who are the true successors of the Ancient Greek/Roman society in terms of genetics, culture or language ?
>Is is Italy,Greece, Turkey or even Russia ?

Isn't it turkey? wasn't that founded by a roman emperor and later fell to muslim invaders?

Their genes are spread across south (deluted by turk genes much), and central europe in some proportions i think, even Turks have some of their shades (obviously because they were the ones who raped them from the existence). Mostly Italians and Germans.

What exactly was roman about the Turks aside from the fact that they ruled over previously roman territories and their sultan claimed the title of roman emperor? plenty of rulers claimed the title of roman emperor, didn't make them successors of Rome

>Fair and beautiful
>Highly advanced technology
I'd say us.

You, being a Russian, should know what real Turkic people look like.
And we Greeks, look nothing like them.
Same old meme, has to stop sometime.

English Empire for a while
U.S. for a bit (died off in the 70's)
>pic related
Up for grabs now

You should carve obongo's head, because that's too white and it's racist.
And then Teres- Hillary's head too, so we can be represented as well, after she rigs-- I mean she wins the national elections.

we = women

>You, being a Russian, should know what real Turkic people look like.

White?

Russia grabbed Greek culture, Western Europe grabbed Roman.
Genetics and language are largely in the same place as they were.

slavnazi confuses Turkish and turkic. just good to remember that education in Russia died 25 years ago.

I keep seeing "#imwithher"-types calling for the demolition of that beautiful art.

>confuses Turkish and turkic
>said Turks
what?

Me.

Bar bar pls go.

Mongoloids aren't white.

Hahahahahaha
>genetically
Eat your yeeros and be quiet Turk

You didn’t suck my 2 inch penis to know I’m Chinese. Or did you?

Look at yourself in the mirror, lmao.

youtube.com/watch?v=5ePeQGL2FMs
youtube.com/watch?v=JCJKPcmLR4k

>The Chuvash people (Chuvash: чăвaш; Russian: чyвaши; Turkish: çuvaş) are a Turkic ethnic group, native to an area stretching from the Volga Region to Siberia. Most of them live in Republic of Chuvashia and surrounding areas, although Chuvash communities may be found throughout the Russian Federation.

hahahahah shitskin

post your beautiful greek tits

Italy of course

Which Byzantine traditions did the Turks preserve, exactly? And how long did they preserve these alleged traditions for?

You are not Italian, are you ?

And what are you? An abbo, a britbong, a greek, a eurofag, a slav or a chink maybe, hey, you could even be a jew, a nigger or a filthy shitskin, you could even be a turk yourself, so what are you?
Cause there is no such a thing as an Australian, artificial nationality belonging to no ethnic group.
Despite all memes, unlike you, we're real people. You're multicultural globalist products.

I don't know for the greeks or the romans, but here in France we are the true descendants of Troy.

(For what its is worth)

you're cowards though, not very roman

>posting that garbage nazi architecture and comparing it with classical antiquity

stop

I can trace my family tree to the 15th century.

Civilizations are carried by the few individuals who defined them.

The most Aristotelian country (in principle) is the USA.

The most Kantian (and thereby Platonian) country is Germany.

The most "roman" country is I think also Germany (statism, duty ethics, humility, republicanism)

There is no "most ancient Greek" country anymore. Maybe USA (human-worship, dieties are man-like and fallible; ideas live and die rapidly).

top kek

Romania lol

I can smell the envy of a non Roman slave.