HANSON DROPS TRUTH BOMBS

HANSON DROPS TRUTH BOMBS

FULL SPEECH ALL OVER KEKED MEDIA

GREENS BTFO

archive.is/bafYY

baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/one-nation-leader-pauline-hanson-delivers-incendiary-maiden-speech-to-senate-20160914-grg60g.html

Seen this all over normies' facebook.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/krEPTyYO6l8?t=2m39s
youtube.com/watch?v=oj4K9fr_WgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who's Hanson? This the party Wilders suppported?

Hanson is the leader of the One Nation Party. Not sure about the Wilders thing, I think that was the Australian Liberty Alliance.

20 years ago they warned us about being swamped by asians (correct), now they are telling us to stop the muslims (almost too late).

Next stop, removing the african refugees.

It was a fantastic speech.

Pauline Hanson. Could make for some Australian Sup Forums memes.

Oy you cheeky buggers, when will you get it through your thick abo skulls that Australia is rightful China clay?

Fuck off leaf, only blue flags can post here.

Burger reporting in. Pauline is your woman Trump? Contact her asap and see if you can't ask her more questions. Thank her for her support of your country. Most importantly, remind her that she's doing Rooland a great service.

Godspeed ausbros

What did you say to me you cunt?

The Greens Senators literally walked out when she stated the objective, irrefutable fact that our recent major terrorist attacks were committed by Muslim refugees.

It was glorious. Literally running away and burying your head in the sand when faced with tough realities.

They outed themselves as petulant, sheltered, privileged children.

She's far more open and blunt than Trump. Also straight outta the working class.

Plus she's actually in office.

She's triggering the left all up and down the block. Triggered so hard that a bunch of politicians had a sook and ran out of the building when she dropped the red pill in Parliament on Islam.

She also took some time to slam corrupt politicians, feminists and welfare leeches.

Sup Forumsine hanson?

No, they walked away from an ignorant racist bigot. I see how you might get those confused.

Noice

youtu.be/krEPTyYO6l8?t=2m39s

Fuck she just goes straight for the throat right from the start. Absolutely based.

Great speech but she was obviously nervous.. Imagine how powerful she would be with Trump level confidence.

The facebook comments on their "proud, strong stance" post are almost entirely negative.

They also do the "hate speech isn't free speech" meme

She's just the woman you need. I'm all for it m8. Take this rare, and take your country back.

>Imagine how powerful she would be with Trump level confidence.
We'd finally have a competent female prime minister?

*generic reply*

>competent
>female
Ace bants m8.

didn't wilders support ALA?

>She's far more open and blunt than Trump. Also straight outta the working class.

She's also dumb as fuck. Straight outta school at 15 and pregnant and alone at 17.

>>>/leftypol/

Thats the problem, she got battered when she was younger, now her psyche is fucked up.

Why are you on Sup Forums? We don't have drugs or chai tea for you m8.

I won't employ politicians that get hurt from words.

Hanson always sounds so nervous, I wish she was more articulate and assertive.

No. She's fucking a degenerate who dropped out to go work in a fish and chips shop.
She learnt about politics by talking to old people on the street about their irrelevant problems.
And she can't even speak proper english

>Please explain?

Holy shit, that was painful.
Muslims are cancer though.

Trump hugs her and she'll be at insane energy levels. Look how hyped Nige was

youtube.com/watch?v=oj4K9fr_WgY

And yet she's been voted into parliament.