>this guy is a bad person
>these people are terrible
>why x is y and what that says about z
>it's time to have a conversation about

lol Sup Forums BTFO

>finally talks about what a terrible person Harvey is
>does so by comparing him to Trump

>yfw the jews are turning on each other

That isn't his job. He's supposed to be making jokes and interviewing celebrities.

Now back to your regularly scheduled Blumpfposting.

right wing faggots do the same.

want off this timeline. would like to go back to simpler times when the divide between both faggots didnt ooze its way into everything.

HOT TAKE ALERT

Why is everybody such a moralizing faggot now? Yeah obviously Havey Weinstein is a bad person. Why do I have to hear a diatribe about every single moral issue from everybody constantly? Why do people think I care?

Social media and TV are turning us into these creepy moralbots who just go around talking about how awful some person is.

youre both obsessed but colbert is making millions off it while you pout

no

right wingers will tell you to shut the fuck up and dont masturbate into potted plants

>Yeah obviously Havey Weinstein is a bad person. Why do I have to hear a diatribe about every single moral issue from everybody constantly?
The issue was that they do it for Trump every single night, but when this guy does something far worse, they were all silent.

>judging a person's character by how much money they make
I suppose you think Jacob Rothschild is the greatest man in the world.

Society is a mammon worshipping cult.

back when all weinstein was was a rich jew and a hillary supporter, they would have balked at any allegations as some alex jones-tier shit

I guess he's at least doing something
Journalist and people have been doing this for decades to dumb people to make them not question what's being said

6 months later, Trumptrash still obsessively asspained over every single thing Colbert does because cock holster joke.

But nu-leftists are obsessed with describing everything as "terrible" or "awful" or "a bad person"

It's getting sort of creepy. I know people who talk like this in casual conversation. I don't remember seeing this before the buzzfeed/social media era.

they take the moral highground because they know deep down they are pieces of shit

find 10 right wing headlines that do this

Oh noooo

That's true but I think there's more to it than that. It's the way that they all speak their self righteous moralizing judgements in the same way, like they talk in a formula that's creeping me out. I think people are being indoctrinated into groupthink.

it's how women write, because the articles are for and by women and eunuchs

Remember when almost every media outlet came out and simulataneously tried to meme that Trump's RNC victory speech was "dark"?

Have you heard about the recent hurricane in Puerto Rico? It might actually be Trump's Katrina.

Dude subversion lmao

So go watch a show where that happens instead, dumb faggot.

It's always what happens when a group starts losing

>X says y. X is right.

I thought we hated this show? Why do we talk about it so much just let it fucking die. We are Sup Forums. We decide what shows lives or not and we should decide to end Colbert.

Trump is obviously a more important person than Harvey Weinstein. Obviously they are going to talk about Trump more than anybody else. He's the most powerful man in the world and his decisions affect everyone.

M E N T A L L Y I L L

>He's the most powerful man in the world
You have a lot to learn user. The rabbit hole goes deeper than you know.

>Trump's the most powerful man in the world

What is happening to doggo?

>He's the most powerful man in the world

Trump talked about groping women, and feminists, hollywood stars very much included, were appalled. Weinstein actually did it (or at least something very close), and there was noticable silence.

The most powerful GOY in the world.

yeah cos trump doesnt have power in hollywood and harvey does