Superman has been infected by a strange new type of Kryptonite that has made him incredibly lustful...

Superman has been infected by a strange new type of Kryptonite that has made him incredibly lustful, and he's about to make sweet, sweet love to the protagonist of the last comic you read. How to they fare?

Other urls found in this thread:

dc.wikia.com/wiki/DC_Comics_Presents_Annual_Vol_1_1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It will truly be amazing

Dick's been waiting for it ever since he met him.

Sorry Jackie

Preacher.

Ehhh. he'll live.

I could see her being down for it, honestly.

>super-demon-kryptonian babies

I'd pay to see that.

He'll have to get in line.

>super-demon-kryptonian babies
Well Superman did rule hell for a bit.

That's not new.

Also Azbats would get sodomized and not approve.

We'll he's unworthy now but it might help/ruin his self esteem depending on supes game plan

What if the last comic I read was Superman? I guess he can go fuck himself.

Ugh why did her make her look so ugly in her solo book? She looks cute in Teen Titans Rebirth so what gives?

Golden Age Superman.

Does-does he clone himself? Does he masturbate?

Wonder if he'll turn himself in for statutory rape afterward...

>Last comic I read was Teen Titans Rebirth

...He's 13 years old. I'm not that fond of Damian but that doesn't mean he deserves super-molestation.

>Golden Age Superman
W-wew. He's gonna deflower him.

>She-Hulk
Well fuck me, I ship it now.

Considering how shitty her life has just become, she could probably stand for a good lay like Supes right now, too.

If this thread was posted a month ago it could almost happen

Normally I don't like older man younger woman, but I would be down for this. Assuming it was a one time thing and they were friends after.

Shit's about to get weird. I just read Kennel Block Blues.

She accidentally kills him, but then she doesn't. But then she does, but then she doesn't and kills Jimmy instead then goes on a long hiatus.

Superman is fucked

Dis gon be gud

Since it was Captain America, but the Bucky arc (as the Winter Solider (#620-624), I'm assuming (a) Steve would be jealous but (b) I'm assuming the WS would accept his fate with good graces.

So he got a dose of Purple Kryptonite?

The met in a DC Comics Presents

Which comic/issue number is that page from? "DC Comics Presents" is too vague.

>Ganassa hasn't continued this

Well, it wouldn't last long.

Pretty sure Heathcliff can take him

>Howard the Duck
He's dead

It got enough pages, so it's not that much of a loss... even though it would be nice to see more.

Now, the actual problem, is that the Tempus series was never made.

She'll also get a great fanfic out of it as well

That page is from Superman Rebirth (current run). Golden Age Superman met Clark in DC Comics Presents Annual #1:

dc.wikia.com/wiki/DC_Comics_Presents_Annual_Vol_1_1

Well, as long as she is ok with cuddling afterwards I think Jennifer will be ok.

>Civil War II #8
Well, it wouldn't be the first time he's fucked over a Captain Marvel...

Hurm.

>he doesn't already ship Superman with everyone
casual

I need more of this.

Wow, I thought I was the only one following this. What the fuck is going on anyway?

>The Creeper

He won't see it as "sweet, sweet love" I'm sure
Or just Clark Kent/Jack Ryder rivalry sex that works too.

>Buffy the Vampire slayer
She's used to it.

I just finished reading Captain America Man Out of Time when my bus got to the bar I was meeting friends at, a few hours back, so....

I'm not sure, user. Why don't we ask John Byrne for moral guidance? He's always right and not just the fiinest writer and artist in American comics but also the strongest alpha male. I also hear John Byrne has an eight pack but that's not relevant right now.

>Aurora
Well, if he does it at the beginning of her story, it'll save her a lot of suffering