Why are you idiots hating on muslims and their culture?

Why are you idiots hating on muslims and their culture?

Hitler never hated the muslims, in fact he was friendly with the muslim brotherhood and protected it in Bosnia for example.

Middle eastern countries were
>razed time and time again by the (((US & It's allies)))
>sucked out of their resources
>brain washed by various teachings
>used in multiple wars for the (((western))) benefit
>had multiple puppet governments installed by the west

And so on, and so on.

Muslims are getting fucked by the same people us, whites are - except worse cause they're dumber than us.

They hate faggots, thieves, drugs and they are NOT lazy people.

I guess the only valid reason to hate them is cause they are coming here in droves, but wouldn't you if you were them?

Who should you blame THEM, or our pathetic governments who allow them to come? Hmm...

Well let them be dumb then. Fuckin Captain Saveacunt over here.

Ubi se
Kill yourself

They rape kids.
/thread &sage

Hitler hated invaders, subversive elements, parasites and enemies of the people.

They are all men of fighting age.

In the droves there are barely any women or children.

This is all black and brown skinned people trying to ficki ficki white women while living off white mens tax dollars.

How do you not see that as a problem is the real question.

Trips of truth

Only the most extreme of them rape kids.

And most muslims either don't support those extremists or don't support the fact that they rape kids.

Maybe you shouldn't believe the jew ran fearmongering campaigns on the news so much...

Muslims are but a distraction from the real problem.

These people are being used as a cover up & hate generators.

I only hate them because they're coming into my country.

>you can't have your own opinion
I'm fairly sure if hitlers germany was getting invaded by muslims he would be of different opinion.

>Hitler never hated Muslims.

Hitler was a faggot.

Would they be coming if we didn't allow it?

If we actively started doing what we're supposed to do?

Yeah they wanna fuck the white women, who doesn't?

It's a problem they're coming here, for sure, but they are not the ones who should be blamed, you should blame the effeminate governments.

I don't hate Muslims. I am wary of Muslims because they are currently being used as a weapon against my race and culture. A sword is only as good or evil as its wielder makes use of it to be. Don't ask me to love the sword that is wielded against me or mine.

Back to Syria you go

Posting muslim """culture"""

Hitler killed himself, why don't you do it too?

A sword is but a tool.

Hating on the sword is a distraction from the one who's wielding it.

make a movement then, open the borders of croatia so our smugglers don't have to leave refugees in the woods
it's not like refugees want to stay in this poor dump
take them all in

>Would they be coming if we didn't allow it?
I don't know, why did they in Spain in the late first millennium? Why did they in the Balkan just a few centuries ago?

>It's a problem they're coming here, for sure, but they are not the ones who should be blamed, you should blame the effeminate governments.
I can hate traitors and enemies alike.

Hitter very much hated the Muslims

When goebbles suggested that Islam be the religion of their soldiers it was the one thing that caused a permanent falling out between the two men

Weather or not the government allows them to come to our lands will not stop them from paying people smugglers to cross our borders. Here in Australia there was a group of apparent Australian men trying to flea Australia on a fucking dingy (small boat) to go and fight for Isis. My point is if they want to go somewhere they will.

Would hardly call that a "hate" of Muslims, rather love for his own people & Christian religion.

Idiot.

Hitler was a fucking inbred idiot. Muslims are also inbred idiots.
Of course he would like his kind.

Yes, exactly. Thank you for confirming it.

Aren't you guys like 70% turkish?

sure amed sure

yet you don't see us celebrating anything with muslims
like you folks call Albanians brothers

FUCK OFF SHIPTARPOSTER
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Who cares?

Genetically you are overwhelmingly Turkish, so, in my opinion you are Turks.

You should stop acting like teenage girls who are trying to spite their father and accept it already.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
STOP INSULTING OUR BROS
Its not like they dont know they are turkish
They are in denial
Just like you and i would be if the turks raped us

i swear i selected the image, fuck

>Only the most extreme of them rape kids.
>And most muslims either don't support those extremists or don't support the fact that they rape kids.
#NotAllMuslims
You are a walking stereotype.

> muslims
> culture
muslims dont have culture, silly shiptar. they are not capable of creating, only destroying cultures, even their own, and then living in ruins.

and then they blame it on everyone else using advanced mind tricks. middle east was always shit, and always will be.

i´d rather have shitty christian for neighbour than good muslim.

This is exactly us some 100 years ago before our societies turned to degeneracy.

Patriarchy, following your religion, extreme punishment for those who threaten the society.

What's so bad about all this?

Oh I forgot how pussified west has become.

You will cry for old times but hate Muslims for upholding those old times still.

>You are an American
>You are fat
>You are brainwashed by the Jew media
>I'm a walking stereotype

>Why are you idiots hating on muslims and their culture?
They are scum. Treat neighborhoods and communities like shit. Expect special privileges. Slaughter animals inhumanely. Import their cousins as wives. They can't drive for shit. They can't walk single file for shit. They can't talk at a sensible level on their mobile phones. They raise wannabe gangsters who think they are above the law. They are supposed to live like mohammed, he was a violent paedophile. The expect you to submit to their moon god. They have to kill gays and apostates. Come live in bradford, if you still think there is nothing wrong you must be some kind of gypsy trash used to living around subhuman trash.
Muslims can shit up muslimistan. I'm fine with that. They take take take and give nothing back.

SLAUGHTER FOR UK SHITSKINS

Fuck you Moloch, and fuck Allah

Praise KEK

The only punishment for Heresy and/or Blasphemy is death! Death to those who insult KEK! Death to the non

believers!
In the name of BANE, PEPE, and WOJAK praise KEK!

Praise KEK

KEK has spoken
DEATH TO THE INFIDELS
RIVERS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALLAH

PRAISE KEK!

Praise KEK
The power of KEK grows daily.
Meme Magic Will Rule The World.
ALL PRAISE KEK, and PEPE IS HIS MESSENGER
In the name of the BANE, PEPE, and WOJAK. The Holy Trinity.
KEK HAS SPOKEN, AND PEPE IS HIS MESSENGER!
Praise KEK, and Pepe is his messenger!
I offer lols to thee Lord KEK, the Bringer of Light.
KEK IS HERE, PRAISE HIM, AND SMITE THE UNBELIEVERS
DEATH TO THE NON BELIEVERS

TURKROACH DETECTED

Our BANE who doth reside in KEK,
hallowed be your name.
Your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as it is in KEK.
Give us this meme our daily thread,
and forgive us our denbts,
as we also have forgiven our denbtors.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

The KEK is my light; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in dank memes
He leadeth me beside the still normies.
He restoreth my soul
He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his meme's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of normies
I shall fear no Triggering
For Kek is the truth
And is the protector of thy feels
Forever and ever
Memen

sure, just fuck off out of the west

>Expect special privileges

Cause you keep giving them

>Slaughter animals inhumanely

Of course, they are animals - not humans thus inhumanely

>They raise wannabe gangsters who think they are above the law

Just to clarify I'm talking about Middle Eastern muslims not the ones from the hellhole of Africa

Make them

no welfare and benefits for migrants and muslim problem will be solved

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.

>But muhhh human rights imposed by the communists and their cultural marxism

>Why are you idiots hating on muslims and their culture?

Because we met Muslims.

>Croat advocating for Muslims

Why am I not surprised?

sage

Battle of Tours 1 and 2

siege of Vienna.

Just a few of many reasons to hate Muslims.

This Croat is right. The east was stable under despotic rule. It wasn't until the west brought """democracy""" (cheap oil free of national borders) that we saw the rise of terrorism and mass migration into white countries, ironically from the same wars "slot the ragheads" useful idiots so vehemently defend.

he is only using our interwebz, probably shiptar or bosnian living in Zagreb

>I guess the only valid reason to hate them is cause they are coming here in droves, but wouldn't you if you were them?

Actually, no. These cucks are the dregs of Muslim society, looking for an easy life.

Kek says you have to go back.

> they are NOT lazy people.
Stop watching Quantico or other PC american movies featuring genius arab hackers or shit like that.
Arabs are dumb and have terrible work ethic.
>but wouldn't you if you were them?
My ancestors fought and died for this land. It's perfectly acceptable to question the legitimacy of a horde of foreigners settling into your country you dumb fucking idiot

It's funny how many of you imbeciles call me muslim / shiptar etc

You know who that reminds me of?

The disgusting SJWs who scream racism / bigot etc.

I hope you see that the two of you aren't much different.

This. But our governments are ultimately to blame for this, as any lower class people would swarm like flies to a corpse at the prospect of welfare.

>My ancestors fought and died for this land.

This land is no longer yours. If it was you would be allowed to defend it from the "hordes" you speak of.

stop using your advanced muslim mind tricks, you have no power here, in kingdom of kek

you don't need everyone to rape to have failed society

the Jews propogated the anti-western ideology among muslims so that america would continue bending over backwards to give support to israel any way they can.
I fucking hate muslims, but ISIS and all this fucking nonsense going on wouldn't be a problem if jews had just fucking rolled.

>This land is no longer yours
5/10

Are you retarded ? That's pretty much the problem and the cause of the growth of nationalist parties all over Europe.
I know what you're trying to make me say, but just because muslims are useful idiots to divert the attention from the elites doesn't mean they aren't a threat you dumb mouth breathing cunt.
They're divisive elements with allegiance to foreign lands and countries, that came here for greed.

They are an easy solveable threat you moron.

They are only a tool used by the almighty international Jew.

Not only will it help white genocide, it'll ensure cheap, dumb labor, and divert the white hatred on themselves.

I'm saying we should either kill or ship all the millions of muslims who got here but we shouldn't hate them or the countries they come from cause it's POINTLESS.

They are NOT the ones to blame.

Do you even know how dumb you sound

>I'm saying we should either kill or ship all the millions of muslims who got here but we shouldn't hate them or the countries they come from cause it's POINTLESS.

Do you really believe that anyone here would give a fuck about their sandnigger ass if they would stay in their dunecoon shitholes?

Kay.

The ones who've denounced their shitbag """"religion"""" are pretty cool people usually. They still don't belong here.

So only when they come here you start giving a fuck about them?

You not giving a fuck when our governments (Jews) raped their countries, stole their oil, enslaved their men and made them fight wars for western benefits IS also a part of the problem.

Faggot.

I ain't given them shit, I won't even give money to their business, I even don't shop at sainsburys local as they employ pakis who don't belong in my village. I'm talking about pakis and begalis

Because they want to behead me, I tend to show hostility towards the people who wish me dead.
I'm normal that way.

Yeah but I bet you love JewTube, Jewddit, Jewbook.

You also watch Jew owned news stations that tell you how to think.

Bet you paid 30 pounds to watch the newest Star Wars in the movie theater, or one of the superhero movies.

Hmm... You must also be a strong believer in their materialistic, consumerist ideologies of "money over all"

What's up with all the shills being from Serbia?

We dont agree with Hitler user

>So only when they come here you start giving a fuck about them?

Only then I get mad and why should I care give one good reason faggot

>You not giving a fuck when our governments (Jews) raped their countries, stole their oil, enslaved their men and made them fight wars for western benefits IS also a part of the problem.

Lmao "our" nice way to spell Yank the only reason why anyone cares about middle east is Yanks and jews now fuck off with you bullshit.

All 3 Abrahamic religions are fucking shit. Abraham stole the idea from the fucking canaanite religion. Yaweh was their god. He was the son of El and the God of storms and war. Abraham fucking niggered it into his own religion and so goes history. Anyone who believes in these religions is a huge ignorant twat with shit for brains and lack of historical awareness.

So many people had to that thoughout history. Socrates was forced to drink a poison cup for not giving in. Many people had to kill themselves for not giving in to flat earthers.