What do you think about Tatars?

What do you think about Tatars?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SOcc1WJMgwQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't like Tatars.

They were the last Mongol successor state to go down. Lasted until 1821, it was a good run. But for the last few centuries they were Ottoman bitches. Then they became Russian bitches. Then the Bolsheviks fucked them up proper. Regardless Crimea should be Pontic Greek again. Tartars are just another kebab on the dung pile of history.

Where do you plan to import Pontic Greeks from?

The past.

>What do you think about Tatars?
I don't think about tatars.

Don't you fear that people might use this power to restore Americas to their original populations?

Don't you fear that people might use this power to support the Swedes in the Great Northern War? Not having access to an ice free port would be a bitch. Don't you agree Ivan?

Good with gravy

Have it. We'll take Crimea.

If I could wave the magical geopolitical wand that gave you Crimea in exchange for the Baltic being off the land grab table forever I would.

bro-tier desu

This has gotten real awkward.

Okay, look, I promise no more demands after Czechoslovakia.

First you have to give Karalia to Finland, Kalingrad to Poland and Sakhalin Island to Japan.

Ours are petty neat, the only political leader they have here runs from a right wing anti-refugee Orban-tier party

Would vote desu

youtube.com/watch?v=SOcc1WJMgwQ

Then you can reabsorb all the fake countries and no one will give a shit. By fake countries I mean Belarus, Georgia and the Stans.

Georgia has a pretty long history. It has been surrounded by Muslim filth for hundreds of years and still managed to remain Christian.

>What do you think about Tatars?
Here in Texas we like tatars fried or mashed mostly. Brown gravy is good on them.

Ivan, you can have all the Eastern Christianity clays.

omg JUST got what cow and chicken meant by "pork butts and taters"

Ukraine has a pretty long history. It has been surrounded by Muslim and Soviet filth for hundreds of years and still managed to remain Christian.

Please. Ukraine is not even a hundred years old.

you wot, western ukraine was always polan, and east was full of muslim hohols

Good sauce

> burgerboi beggin russia to give up land

hilarious

what baltic "state" did your bitchmigrant family run away from?

lol, is tatar sauce popular in burgerland?

I recently found out Yuri Andropov was a Don Cossack.

Awesome heritage, they used to be some of the Tsar's best soldiers

>you wot, western ukraine was always polan

lel.

All it took was to say that it had a massive polish presence and cultiral influence from the XIV cent to the XX cent and you wouldn't come across as a retard.

Before Casimir the Great attached it to Polan it was Kievien Rus and then some Ruthenian principalities paying tribute to the Mongols

Saying that Kiev shouldn't be a country is like saying Austria shouldn't be a country. Just because Ukraine is Slav doesn't make it Russia just like Austria being south German doesn't make it Germany.

I'm not saying Ukraine should not be a country. I'm saying Ukraine has been a country for less than a hundred years.

Well unless the Russian Federation is still the Soviet Union then you've only been a country for 25 years. So what's the difference?

The difference is that you still are the Soviet Union minus the Union. Your president used to be the head of the KGB. Belarus and the stans are just Russian puppets. As long as you leave Finland, Poland and the Baltic alone no one gives a shit what you do. You literally have all of North Asia as a backyard. Go fuck around over there.

Why the fuck should Kiev be a country, are you retarded?

Not only would half of Ukraine identify as Russian, if there was no danger to get murdered by neo-nazi groups, literally all of "Ukraine" is basically Russian land.

Also, the lease on Alaska ran out, give that shit back or get nuked burgerboi, why the fuck are you even here worrying about east bloc (forever bitchboys to russia)

I did not make any statements about Russia, friend.

> putin was president of kgb

I fucking love brainwashed americans, they are hilarious.

Just so you know, Putin was an officer in the KGB and consequently a taxi driver, before an old "colleague" of his, took him up under his wing.

>Königsberg to Poland

*cough* nein *cough*

Good meat.

Eww Karelia is full of Russians nowadays we don't want it.

Don't act like you give a shit about borders or who lives in them Germany.

I'm dating a tatar. She is a sex puppet.

And like 20 years behind in development

I took the bait.