So, you be sayin… Hillary is 68, going through pneunomia, which is horrible for short term functioning...

So, you be sayin… Hillary is 68, going through pneunomia, which is horrible for short term functioning, but has no long term consequences… And she's still going HAM (Hard As Motherfucker for you noobs) on her campaign trail… And it's somehow a bad thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UeMpEgO8lYY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get well soon

hope she gets well soon

HAI GUISE I AM DOING THE TROLLING
IZ GOOD NO?

>canceled cali trip
>no press conferences
>coughs for half of her speeches
>last week hillaryshealth was a conspiracy
>can't stand half the time
>it's just allergies
>wait no its pneumonia
Well, thanks for correcting the record, if you're not doing this for money you must be trolling.

Still doesn't explain the 278 days with no press conference. Or the lying. Or the basket of deplorables. Or the months of coughing attacks. Or the leaking diaper. Or the missing emails... or the...
I prove my point.

Keep shilling, 888888888 is near.

Yeah she's pretty cool. And she doesn't even change her color from orange to some reddish hue hue hue hue like the Drumpf.

She's a fucking idiot. Pneumonia can kill healthy young people (i was hospitalized for a week, have permanent scar tissue in my left lung), and her drugged up 70 year old ass is out there collapsing in public, infecting staffers (www.people.com/article/hillary-clinton-staff-sick-pneumonia) and HUGGING CHILDREN

It's not cool reckless, it's retarded reckless; the kind of reckless chinese drivers have.

>>no press conferences
>no press conference

Why does she need to have a press conference? Is this just another dumb "point" brought up by deplorables? It's not like she's not with a media entourage the whole time or doesn't talk to them all the time.

Don't you have to help your sister get ready for her date with Muhammad?

If her bout with """pneumonia""" really was a mild setback then why did the campaign desperately try to hide it and dismiss concerns ovee the state of her health as a conspiracy theory.

Not only is this illness likely to be more serious than Shillary's damage control team would have you believe, it's yet another instance of her lying to the piblic she's supposed to be hatering the trust of.

Get well soon, see you at the debates.

Who here unironically thinks that Hillary Clinton died on Sunday and they're going to try to cover up her death for as long as possible while they figure out who her replacement will be?

She's running for the highest office, so yes she needs them. She needs to show that she is open and willing to communicate with the American people. By essentially not having them, she's making herself look like she's hiding and can't answer questions, while her opponent is having rallies nearly every day, sometimes two a day. She hasn't ever given a straight answer the entire race, just lots of words and dancing around the point, while her opponent has been getting better and better at answering the media's questions and coming up with solutions.

My Granny is 69 and almost died of a kung pneumonia and a Thrombose earlier this year.

She reminds me a lot of hillary as in she was also going about her Business relatively usual until she collapsed and jumped off deaths door.

She's still affected by it months after.

NOT FIT FOR PRESIDENT

This will never not be funny. That guy is a traitor to his country.

fatty bankrupts rallies are a joke. rallies?? really?????

alt right is a hair away from the nazi party its official.

I know you're know you're a shill, but let's deconstruct that
>rallies are a joke
Okay so thousands of people waiting to get in at every rally is a joke? What about the fact he fills every venue he uses, while hillary had to hijack a public party to make it seem like she draws a crowd
> alt right = nazi
Not even close, if anything it would be capitalism with a dash of fascism

What disgusts me the most about this video is how horribly everyone is sweating. The weather was truly terrible that day.

All that money for treatment and pneumonia is what kills her

The lesson we learned on sunday is: Never trust the first statement of Hillarys white house.

Ergo she is not suitable for such a responsibility,

You haven't corrected shit, shill. She making it crystal clear how poor her judgment is.

Eagleton was dropped for less.

fite me nigga

>just lots of words and dancing around the point, while her opponent has been getting better and better

You believe this? Trump's campaign is a lot of vague hot air. Take the pressing issue of ISIS:

youtube.com/watch?v=UeMpEgO8lYY

It's like he's trying to protect his unique selling point or some bullshit instead of laying out his plan which can be tried for practicability.

So, what exactly are his rallies in your eyes? Erdogan gets millions of people publically fellating his cock, are those _____ rallies in your eyes?

>group of people want us dead
>what's your plan donald?
>I'm not telling everyone on national tv
>why donald?
Good idea kraut, let's tell our enemies our plan so they know what were going to do. You're the reason hitler lost.

She also lays eggs in every little container of water she comes across.

She looks like Patrick Bateman and Nightcrawler guy had a daughter.

Oposition will use everything they can to fuck the otherside.

Time for democrats to fiere the nukes against the republicans.

That woman blames half of the world's problems on internet memes and political opposition, how the fuck do you plan on putting her in control of nukes?
Damnit, OP. Fuck back off to your safe space.

Here I am.

Maybe not dead, but incapacitated with illness. Then again, if it turns out she died. I wouldn't be surprised.

Body double until they find a replacement. Expect a lot of news about Clinton's health from here to September 26th, the first debate.

You delusional retard, you dont get seizures from pneumonia.

Sage this Hillary dick rider

She'll probably miss that debate.
Or cough more often than talk.

She is putting herself and her coworkers at risk. She touches and comes close to the elderly and children as well.

She is ambitious and wants to win, but also shows a complete disregard for human life.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILLARY YOURSELF

KYS (Kill Yourself for you faggot)

Disregard for human life?
That's none of our Benghazi

ITT assblasted euro cucks worse opinions don't matter in the slightest

Stay cucked faggots

You think people expect him to go into detail a la "at 12 o'clock on the 14th of.." or something you moron?

Implying she aint lyin about the pneumonia.

Remember, before that she said it was the heat, and before that she said she was fine.

Bitch is a pathological liar.

Or, you know, running a campaign and ignoring her coughing getting worse and her health in general because of it.

> but has no long term consequences

HAHAHAHAHA ARE YA SHILLIN' SON? WHATCHA TYPIN' THERE? OH TELLIN' YER INTERNET FRIENDS YER A DOCTOR NOW? JUST MAKE SURE YOU COME DOWN FOR DINNER!

>Complications associated with community-acquired pneumonia
>Complications in CAP depend on the infecting pathogen and the patient’s baseline health. For example, various organisms can cause empyema, including S pneumoniae, K pneumoniae (classically occurring in patients with chronic alcoholism), group A Streptococcus, and S aureus. Cavitation is not a typical feature of pneumococcal pneumonia but is relatively common in K pneumoniae infections.

>On occasion, myocardial infarction can be precipitated by community-acquired pneumonia (CAP).

>Patients with CAP who have impaired splenic function may develop overwhelming pneumococcal sepsis, potentially leading to death within 12-24 hours, regardless of the antimicrobial regimen used.

>Morbidity and mortality associated with CAP are most common in elderly patients and immunocompromised hosts.

>Other factors that can predispose to morbidity and mortality in individuals with CAP include significant comorbidities such as an increased respiratory rate, hypotension, fever, multilobar involvement, anemia, and hypoxia.

Source: Medscape and an actual M.D. faggot

>why does a POTUS candidate even need to appear in public?
>why does a POTUS candidate have to answer unscripted, off narrative questions to reporters?

It matters when a POTUS candidate isnt seen publicly outside of fundraisers. It matters to see if a POTUS candidate can handle interactions with human beings without any issues.

Ive sort of come full circle on Hillary. Ex bernie bro, still voting for Trump....but after seeing the latest emails its clear the DNC is dragging her corpse across the finishline just to satisfy the party's paymasters. Truly disgusting, and i wouldn't be able to look at myself in the mirror voting Dem ever again knowing the slimy shit they've pulled because it would excuse this behavior.

Keep yelling at cartoon frogs, Hillary, that should distract people from your neurosyphilis

She looks so exuberant. It's like she's a different person

it means she doesnt know her own limitations. on her own she would just run her self ragged. as president she would ruin the nation

She's dead, Jim.

Did we ever figure out what was up with the whole Metrocare Home Services Inc business being listed as the same address as Chelsea's apartment?

It's called being unpredictable, and gives you an edge seeing as how the enemy doesn't even have a vague idea of how you're going to go about your attack.

4th floor still has all the equipment

Oh shit.