Happening survival thread

Can we have a happening survival thread?
Plans you guys have/Informational pics/tips for survival etc.
I think it would be nice to learn some basic stuff for the upcoming year

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-TC2xTCb_GU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To survive the happening I plan to stay here in NZ, because we're irrelevant and nobody will care enough about us to drop nukes.

PS. Fuck off, we're full.

I live in rural Virginia about 30 minutes from Shenandoah, will just go innawoods for a bit

Check how many nuclear power plants are around you. If you're in Europe, you WILL NOT survive the happening and you won't even see, smell or hear what killed you.

>Year supply of food+water stashed away.
>Garden that I grow crops in.
>Covertly fortified my house over the past 2 years.
>Ventilation system
>Generator
>90 days runtime worth of fuel
>Ham radio license and gear
>72 hour and 1 week bugout setups
>Vehicle that will run after an EMP (88 Suzuki Samurai heavily modified)
>Spare electrical components for the vehicle stored in a faraday cage
>Plenty of firearms and ammo, although thinking about it, I need to get more because it fell off my boat last week and is in the lake somewhere...
>PPE
>Dozens of binders full of printed out memes, only of the highest quality in case I have to present them to KEK when he shows up.

Forgetting a lot but meh

>Medicine stocks also.

I'm planning to give my survival plan to a government agency over an anonymous image board. Is there anything else you'd like to know?

Have everything what i need to survive for about 3-4 months of supplies. Just don''t have any weapons because of the law. However i have skills to survive and ready to use them. I'm fit 6.1 220lbs and strong with good fitness.

No chance of survival, the govt took our guns away.

eat your own shit, you will be able to live for another 2 weeks

>yfw this guy gets glassed when he is at the local bar and some niggers take his fortress

take them back.
youtu.be/-TC2xTCb_GU

He got all his guns taken away and will be arrested and imprisoned if he ever touches one again in Australia.

Don't know what he did, but it must have been serious.

You think I leave my fortress?

I would take an armidale class patrol boat with it's twin 16V diesel engines, fill it up and then horde some diesel barrels on it then go out to sea and lay low. you only need 2 people to run it. thing can run for 50 days nonstop and travel 6,000km on one tank and carry up to 150 people. it even has two dingies on it.

Who wants to be my partner? we can be captian cook round 2

i plan on not surviving. once the race war stats i am going on what i hope is the longest killing spree imaginable. i will only stop when i collapse from sleep deprivation or hunger. or if i die. i am going to murder every fucking Belgian i can find.

Lots of /k/ommandos near me. Should be able to build a base innawoods with a few of them.

source on that?

Glad that Merkel shut down all nuclear power plants In Germany :^)

kek

How do you plan on getting your hands on one of these captain

simple camouflage, friend

you might be surprised that they literally leave these things docked on the piers with nothing but one security guy sitting at the driveway entrance. mainly because no one has ever tried to steal one althoguh i remember a story once about an american got onto an aircraft carrier.

this guy gets it. the purge won't won't happen until 2+ weeks after the grocery stores are empty. get out to sea, anchor in your harbor, bring fishing poles and firewood, you'll live.

we enough near the border do radiate your south..no worries

You get a stocked up bunker with air filters

Other than that just get a book that says how to surivive in the wild

>plenty off firearms and ammo
>it fell off my boat
WHat are you doing with plenty firearms and ammo on a boat?

>house

If a real apocapypse would happen you either die in blast or raiding people after the first month

simple boating accident

Noice

where can you buy 40mm thread filters?

>No neighbors for a mile+
>Safe area in the US
>My county is 98.7% white, 0.1% black
>Wooded surroundings that I know very well
>When SHTF, booby traps go out.

what state you in? NT or QLD? My best mate drove these up in NT running over refugees.

>Inna woodz
>Ozarks
>years of hunting, fishing, and even some farming
>guns abound
>regretfully no moonshine capabilities
I think I'll be just fine

I wouldn't mind.

garnet ghost town in w montana.

entry is one woman. attractive and std free. bring painkillers and antibiotics.

>Belgian

Fuck you, Youp

Southwest GA reporting in.
Longtime backpacker and hunter.
Limestone caves abound in my area, I know a particular one with a spring which I have never seen run dry.
If it's nuclear it's gonna be hard. We have Plant Farley (nuclear) just a few miles west, Marine Corps Logistics base Albany just a few miles north, Tyndal AFB in FL and Moody AFB Valdosta close, so lots of nukes in my area if a full strike.
Caves run pretty deep so fallout could be survivable.
Have about 20lbs rice, 15lbs beans, 70 cans of tuna at last count with other odds and ends laying around. An entire case of fuel for my backpacking stove, spare filters for Katadyn Hiker Pro, AK-74 with 5k rds, M91/30 with 3.5k rds, various shotguns, hunting rifles, pistols.

Nuclear plants will be the only real source of power after the happening, coal is fucked because of the logistics and manpower.

Solar and wind is good, but so sparse.

No tears will be wasted on the south.

t. Schleswig-Holstein