MFW Sup Forumstards complain about niggers saying "WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEEEEEEET"

> MFW Sup Forumstards complain about niggers saying "WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEEEEEEET"

Then proceed to
>WE WUZ VIKINGS N SHEET
>WE WUZ ARYANZ N SHEET

They actually did shit, blacks would not be as advanced if it weren't for them. Why do you think they are all coming to white countries primarily?

Use
>WIR WARREN KONIGS UND SCHEISSE
next time

Why is America as prestigious as it is?

You forgot one;

>WE WUZ ROMANS N SHEEIT

Holy Roman Empire, anyone?

The reason the whole "WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEEEEEEET" meme is funny is because it points out how deep down shit skins KNOW that they are shit, thats why they make things up about history..

>Ancestors were actually Aryans, Vikings, Knights ect
>Blacks claim that they were kings of Egypt when they weren't
>One is true heritage and tradition, the other is appropriated because they have no history apart from mud huts and being slaves.
Leftys claim that it's dumb to be proud of stuff your ancestors do and then they make a month "black history month" because they will never admit that it is our ancestors who made who we are.

the difference is, whites are still white. niggers can't even get back to being kangz n shiet.

The main difference is that we actually wuz kangs.

we dragged the entire planet out of the post dark age period by force?

>im being oppressed
>its not FAAAAAAIIRRRRR
>nigger fault always

alt right amphibian confirmed retarded racist maymay

You do realize that African kings actually existed, right? What the fuck kind of world history do they teach you?

>You do realize that African kings actually existed, right? What the fuck kind of world history do they teach you?

Name some and explain how these individuals relate to the broad population of we wuz negros.

sonni ali
askia

now explain to me how you was vikangs and romans and shiet

>now explain to me how you was vikangs and romans and shiet
I wasn't. My people weren't, unless you consider people living in Roman provinces "Roman" - I personally don't even though the Constitutio Antoniniana from 212 would legally regard us as such.

Now that I've refuted your strawman, please explain how the American negro relates to these two kings.

WE WUZ ANYTHING BUT AT FAULT N SHIET

WE WUZ ABOMINATIONS N SHEEEIIIT!!!

empires rise and fall

whites have been dominant for the past 400 years but before that, they wuz slaves n sheit and were killing eachother just like niggers of today

if you take a step back and look at the history of humankind objectively, then there is no telling what empires there will rise and/or fall in 100, 500, 1000 years from now

its not outside the realm of possibility that some catalyst like discovery of gunpowder in europe will accelerate a shit tier nation African nation or poo-hole like India into a super-power

Because we can trace our peoples and ancestors back to those times. Scandinavians can trace their ancestry back to the viking age just like other peoples can trace theirs back. We don't claim to be royalty, we just claim to come from a people with specific accomplishments and reputation as a whole, and we can prove it.

Claiming you come from some royal line because some ungo bungo nigger in his jungle was considered a kang in his primitive civilization at the opposite end of africa where your ancestors come from is retarded. American niggers are likely descended from west africans who did even less than east africans. East africa at the time of atlantic slave trade was under muslim control and not very friendly towards europeans, making it unlikely many slaves were taken from here, if any at all.

there were African kings but they definitely weren't Egyptian, and Mansa Munsa was considered one of the richest people to ever live due to all the gold he had. but African kingdoms at their peak can't compare to the European kingdoms and empires at their peak

noooo
muh christianity
degenuhracyyyy
>t. jidf

etc, etc