Wouldn't it be great if they actually gave Leia some action scenes in this film...

Wouldn't it be great if they actually gave Leia some action scenes in this film? I'm sick of seeing just standing in command centres looking worried

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZNhp8rWW9w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HAHA SHES DEAD AND THEYRE USING HER HAHA

Does she look like an action star?

F

It would be great if we never had to see Carrie Fisher post-1983.

She probably couldn't move her fat ass.

She aged like milk. My father and mother have worked literally since 10y old under the hot sun and at 70y look better than eurocucks and burgers with 50y

Why is her nose so much wider than it used to be? I know your nose continues to grow as you age but that just looks funky.

bit rude

I reckon she had it surgically altered sometime after filming the Force Awakens, probably because of her sleep apnea (the reason she eventually died).

cocaine

they're still shitskins though

Will they do a CGI recreation of her for episode 9?

No. They said in a press statement they wouldn't. Probably because of the fan reaction to the CGI in Rogue One

She was a wreck because she loved drugs and soda, and hated exercise and self-care. She died shortly after her mother did.

Other way around, her mom died after she died. You could say she died of a broken heart.
>Lucas saw this

Well we know Rey is getting more action scenes. From this BTS image it looks like she's gonna have to fight the praetorian guards

>Southern Europeans are shitskin.
xD upvoted fellow nordicuck

Deviated and/or perforated septum from cocaine use required surgery.

She was the definition of a coke whore

They should give her a sex scene. With some crazy cute alien CGI tentacle monster.

So she could snort more cocaine at a time

They should do this
youtube.com/watch?v=7ZNhp8rWW9w

> i've seen this too many times, didn't need to click it
fucking brutal user

They made her lose weight for the new films

Might see it if they make her do acrobatic fight scenes like Yoda.

The trailer so obviously and cynically exploited Carrie Fisher's death, I'm surprised nobody's pointed it out yet. Showing that she's in the movie is one thing, but the way they lingered on the shot was clearly for sympathy points.

I'm pretty sure Kylo doesn't kill her. They've made it look like that will happen but he'll pussy out at the last moment

Is the love of a mummy stronger than the force?

I doubt it but I'm sure they'll give her good scenes in the third one

IT'S BEEN A LONG DAY

probably explains the heart attack.

> Be Kylo
> Have lock on my mom
> Mom uses force to say don't have to do this
> Pussy out big time
> Phasma warps in and fuck mums bum
> Be pissed but totally all in for the dark side now

You do know Europeans were originally black right?

Phasma Leia disgusting sex scene confirmed.

Lmao. I literally forgot she’s been dead. Rip.

>be old, washed up crazy actess
>literally living off signed Princess Leia autographs and family guy episodes
>Get called for upcoming Star Wars flicks
>career fucking saved
>get millions for big movie deal
>spends it all on copious amounts of drugs

What did she mean by this

I hope she dies... oh wait!

>raped by jews for a life of showbiz
>constantly doing coke and drugs to forget about it, can't out anyone, have to see all your rapists at parties constantly and applaud them as they win awards
>when you finally die of an overdose and think you're free, they reanimate your corpse with cgi and use you in their movies to continue to milk you

This is darker than any tragedy story. Fictional tales have been made up for the sole purpose of being sad that couldn't even reach half of the emotional despair Carrie's life did.

>Lmao.
>I literally forgot she's been dead
>she's been dead
>Rip.
do an IQ test and get back to me with the result because things aren't looking good here

She was actually giving orders and shit in TESB

God this picture gets me hard. How is the girl who plays Rey so sexy?

>not remembering a celebrity test
>haha brainlet
Wdhmbt? Leia got popped?