Now that's what I call build quality. After all these years they are still fone as wine...

Now that's what I call build quality. After all these years they are still fone as wine. Why are US houses so easy to destroy using water and wind? Is there some kind of conspiracy? A house that can't stand on its own for at least 100 years is not a real house. Why bother spending money on something that can't even survive a hurricane?

Found another one.

North American houses being so low quality makes them incredibly cheap and easy to build, which is desirable because we value independence. Me my father and my brother built a garage by ourselves in just 1 week last month. Could the average european do the same on their own? Or would they have to hire professionals and pay large sums of money? Europeans don't even fix their own cars or build their own buildings.

Land prices in Europe are high as fuck. You buy land for generations. Prices can only go up.

We aren't talking about land we are talking about structures, but it's the same idea. Europeans have to plan their structures over generations, and hire professionals to build it, and have the debt for generations.

I could literally buy some land in America and build a house with 4 friends in the span of a few months and then live in it after with zero debt. I can add on to it whenever I want, I can knock down walls and build new ones to rearrange it, or I can build more stories upwards. All it costs me is the cheap materials

Average American or Canadian man is handy with tools, builds their own things, fixes their own cars or appliances, and doesn't have property debts between generations. We are much more independent, which was the entire concept behind north America. People came here centuries ago to make their own life and be independent instead of stay in Europe where everything was already comfy and developed.

There is no conspiracy we just have different cultures, and ours is to be independent and self reliant, which is reflected in out buildings.

>and hire professionals to build it, and have the debt for generations.

Are you an idiot?
Simple structures which include 2 story houses can be build on your own.
The design only has to be approved by a structural engineer and that's a one-time cost of roughly 500€ (The Netherlands is one of the costliest countries in Europe.)

It'll only take a lot of time so you hire Polish people for approximately 20€ per person per hour which after taxes is minimum wage.

If you really want to do it cheap you caqn get complete walls pre-fab and then it'll only take 2 or 3 weeks to complete the house and another 2 or 3 weeks to tile it and paint it etc.
At the end you'll have a house for roughly 100.000€ and the average price here is 300.000€ for a 2 story house in suburbia.
Or if you take on a mortgage it will be 300€ per month (average rent is 1000€/month and average mortgage for an already completed house is 800€/month

The only shitty stuff is geting planning approved by city council. Which in a small town isn't that hard.

Now that's what I call a wall!

Faggot

ok.

Then who was fone?

Poznań?
Color of trams fit and types of buldings fit too
I never be there because i live in eastern poland

>Average American or Canadian man is handy with tools, builds their own things, fixes their own cars or appliances, and doesn't have property debts between generations
In what universe?

Yes, the shitty, concrete part of town.
West side 4 lyfe.

There are probably millions house built like the ones you are showing in the USA.

Outside of the faggots in Toronto and Quebec and Hongcuver

I need to get to the other part of town on foot. 2,5 hours! Everything to lose fat I guess.

I have near my house some commieblocks too
A lot of four-storey blocks

I wasn't aware that Poland was known for Severe Thunderstorm outbreaks, Tornados, Hurricanes, floods, excessive amounts of lightning, and earthquakes.

But hey, you got snow right? What's that? Your building codes got the only possible threat to your home covered? Good for you, but how about that religion of peace spreading accross europe? I'm sorry, you built a wall with 'round the clock border patrol? Good job covering your assets.

Gee, I wonder why those buildings last so long?

I have friends in eastern Poland and I visit them once a year. Your excuse is weak. You can get anywhere in Poland in 10 hours max.

Here its pretty common to build your own house, at least it was 20y ago, people do everything on their own

but I don't need to go outside from Podkarpackie and Lubelskie voivodeship

You should. Vitamin D is crucial for your health.

ITT: some homeless polish cunt projects and shitposts from the gutter on a stolen mobile phone.

Whenever I think of Poland I think of quality

>quebec
Have you ever been to quebec, outside the big cities?

>You should. Vitamin D is crucial for your health.
But I do sports and go outside
Feels good

Last time i was outside eastern poland 3 years ago. I was in Krakow
Maybe I will go to office and prepare passport document, but I'm too lazy to do that

>tfw polan commieblock shill is back

That's not true. I totally have a home.I'm just looking for an adventure right now.

Good to be back.
- Scooter

Only 8 km left. I think I will call it a day. Vote for Trum. CU

Why is Sup Forums so slow today?

>be Polish
>think everyone is jealous of your disgusting, depressing, soul crushing commie-blocks
>muh longevity

Yeah there's a little thing called architectural aesthetics here in the west.

>architectural aesthetics
Waste of money. Utility and longevity. Only this matters. You wouldn't understand. It's a Slavic thing. Winter are harsher in here then in the west.

>muh Polish winters

Canada experienced far more challenging weather than Poland. It gets colder, it gets hotter, and there's actual severe weather from time to time.

The only thing considered when building those disgusting buildings was "how can we build the cheapest habitation possible that will also keep our roach-like workforce alive?"

Nah, commie shit was always built to last. No planned obsolescence. My commie fridge still works after 30 years.

Post pics from inside.

I rember them from the 90

You post shit sun.
This commie shits dont have even isolation. Are tiny as fuck.

Just conrete boxes.

You are absolutely right. My building was in shambles before a major renovation made it look new again. It's only 30 years old.

>This commie shits dont have even isolation
It does now. They added external isolation after communism fell.

new housing popping up in Burnaby BC. Shit's expensive yo. And probably built to last only a single generation.

>are still fone as wine.
What did he mean by this?

With isolation on the right. Without on the left. They will last for another 100 years.

Jesus christ, I was helping my friend renovate his grandpa's flat to turn it into LAN party cave.

I've seen horrors beyond my imagination.

Do you think I can make money on a bar with Counter Strike?

>ugly commie block
>no aesthetic qualities to it
>barren architecture
>just barely not entirely shit
>modern architectural cancer

I doubt it.
Maybe as an internet caffe in some eastern Wypizdów

As a retro novelty. Bring your friends to play lan games together! NES/Snes/PSX retro bars are a thing.

They are, but they're are a niche.
Of course, if you manage to hit a sweet spot, you're golden.

Local MK10/CS tournaments with prizes. E-sports and shit.

Raided by CBŚ because lol, illegal tournaments

How come EA can do this shit in Katowice? Don't I have to simply bribe the mob to fix that problem?

Because they are rich and can bribe our gommiez into not shitting it up.
You can't

We'll se about that. It will be a charity collecting money for retarded Piotrek.

either done by 'proffesional' foundation, or organizers are up to meet sad men in sad suits

Yes yes America, thanks for saving us from 50 years of communism.

I need to hire someone who has an uncle in the Police. Fuck, business in rastern Europe is hard.

>business in NWO countries is hard
ftfy

Should I hire some Ukrainian scapegoat to be my CEO?

maybe

That looks a hideous building to live in, like a collection of rabbit hutches, is that how people live?

Pic related, external isolation.

the word your looking for is insulation

I often saw them used interchangeably. Aren't they the same thing when we are not talking about electricity?

The Palace of Culture and Science is the epitome of architecture in Poland.

mosaic tiles as an exterior? wth poland

>Palace built by Russians
>not the largest Christian Church in this part of Europe

Patrician taste

>tfw I live in a commie block

100 years more to be remberd about commie chucking.

This are chuckuments not monuments.

>This are chuckuments not monuments.
Maybe, but it's still a cheap flat in the city. If you need to live somewhere in the city, commieblocks are your best choice.

Also, unlike you cucks we don't want to forget about our history.

Don't waste picture of our precious to these ungrateful bastards, bro. They'll never understand.

Why they are never taller than 12 floors? Concrete and Steel can't handle it?