REMINDER

REMINDER

Why do these actors think they own the characters?

Then why'd he make out with his sister?

Is it because he made out with his sister?

Gender is a quantum state

Noice.

Ever wonder if studios pay actors to make public statements like this to grab headlines and/or to push their gay agenda?

What are you talking about? Luke obviously wanted to bone Leia lol, that's why the fucker went to save her.

No hamill is actually a gigantic faggot is all
30 yr old virgins on tv will defend him to the death though

once you sort it out, it falls into one of two: male or female, but while it is not sorted out, it is in a state of unknowing -- both, male and female

Kek.

Show me your schrodinger pussy

Underrated

>"up for interpretation"
>confirms gay
Shouldn't be able to write articles unless the writer understands the meanings of words he uses and hears

When two dicks touch they annihilate.

LITERALLY THOUSANDS

Luke's last name was originally Pussykiller in early script drafts.

Now it's Anklegrabber.

lel

He didn't even say that Luke Skywalker is gay. He said that Luke Skywalker's sexuality had never came up in the films thus far and so it was up to fans to interpret it however they want.

Basically he's saying that it doesn't fucking matter and if you want to pretend he's gay for fuzzy wuzzies to fucking go for it. It's not a big deal at all, you're just reacting like a child to a sensationalized headline.

Well that's just one of the many things in the Star Wars universe that is horribly fucking stupid. Watch me as I suppress my shock.

>Not pillowbiter.

Adding on to this, the headline could've just as easily been "Luke Skywalker definitely straight confirms Mark Hamill" because what he said was intentionally ambiguous because it isn't his place to define shit like that.

It was written that way to accumulate the most clicks, both rage clicks and shares in performative leftist support.

Hamhill hates paparazzi especially TMZ. They are not very nice in person and are persistent. He tells them anything to go away; though he's never mean.

It's really sad

Tha last digit of my post is the number of fucks I give about Meme Wars

this you faggots

>title: Mark Hamill says thing
>article: Mark Hamill says a completely different thing

Lol, "leaving it open to interpretation" is not "confirming he is gay".

Clickbait journalism is so fucking stupid.

YAASSSSSSSSSS SO POWERFUL

Based actual reader.

why was star wars hijacked to such a degree by the tumblerina crowd?

Pretty cool, he can probably use force power to make his cum freeze people or convince local authorities he's not fucking the wildlife

This.
The actual Hamill quote is:
>"...fans are writing and ask all these questions, 'I'm bullied in school... I'm afraid to come out'. They say to me, 'Could Luke be gay?' I'd say it is meant to be interpreted by the viewer... If you think Luke is gay, of course he is. You should not be ashamed of it. Judge Luke by his character, not by who he loves.”
The article is clickbait-tier.

And Hamill confirmed to be based as always
>Judge Luke by his character, not by who he loves

All these faggots nowadays think that characters should be defined by their sexuality or race or gender. If you write a good character, it DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER whether they're gay or straight, white or black, or whatever the fuck else. These superficial cunts piss me off because they feel they can't identify with a character unless they share a sexuality or racial trait.

its literally irrelevant to the plot though

There are no gays in star wars.