It’s not “creepy” if he’s hot. I freely admit it...

>It’s not “creepy” if he’s hot. I freely admit it. When a very attractive stranger approaches me and tells me I’m beautiful, it brightens my day. When a guy who is short, fat or balding does it, it makes my skin crawl no matter how tactful he is about it. I just want him to go away. I’m not alone in feeling this way. Most women feel the same, but hide the true extent of it when the guys are around.

>If said ugly guy doesn’t pick up on social cues that I’m not interested in getting to know him, it makes me even more uncomfortable than just him being there already does. I have to deal with this sh*t constantly everywhere I go, and it never stops. Guys, please, learn to KNOW YOUR PLACE!!! We ARE visual, just like you are. We only want GOOD LOOKING guys to approach us. If you’re any combination of short, balding, fat or 10 years older than me, please, for your own sake and mine, kindly F*CK OFF!

A woman tell it like it is. Do you agree with her? I don't, but I'm one of those ugly short guys

Full post is here

theplacetorant.com/ugly-creepy-guys/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RHH5AGx3kew
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh9ZZgDqzAg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(You)
Not politics.

Or here if you don't want to click that link

Seems fair. I wouldn't fuck a fat chick with a borrowed dick and I'm not exactly tactful about it.

it kind of is. Imagine if these people come into the govorment. What's next? Segregation based on gender? Mandatory sperm donations? etc...

makes sense.
i would value a hot chicks opinion of me over a 3/10 any day of the week

>Do you agree with her?
I do and I unirinically think that women should treat men like this all the time. Not because it's just or because it makes life for women easier, but because it forces males to be self-aware of their shortcomings and provides a stimulus for self-improvement.

If you're balding - shave yourself bald and wax your head. If you're short, start lifting and make yourself into a rectangular giga manlet. If you're fat, you literally have no excuse and should probably neck yourself on the spot, or you could start lifting and become something other than a disgusting sack of shit.

Self improvement is important not only because it helps to appeal to women, but because it helps males gain more confidence in their own abilities.

>All women deserve ONLY good looking guys

How

How the fuck can they just openly say this

How, after fighting for sexual equality for decades, do they just go and say "oh yeah now that we got your money from the government we dont need u any more and just want the hot guys"

Women are fucking parasites

Never had problems with that since i'm handsome, but sucks for the balding manlets I guess.

Obviously written by a man to get women to try to think. They won't, though

This. I can relate.

#JustChadProblems

hahaha yeah its all mens fault that a lot of us cant get laid now that they get free money from us from the government, it has nothing to do with that though, we just arent trying hard enough to be men, even though women take our money just to avoid having to act like women

You people make me sick

Stay miserable fatty

Not all that crazy really. You should always stay within your own range on the 1-10 scale.

9's don't give shit about 5's.

If you're balding and fat, you don't get to call yourself a man. Not because you're fat and balding, but because you refuse to do anything about it. You're no better than those whiny landwhales promoting body positivity.

>tfw tall (190cm) and not deformed
>an absolute aspie

I've come to terms with this a long time ago. Now I just want to accept ISIS Islam and enslave every single bitch I see.
ALOHA SNACKBAR!

Atleast she's honest

Ugly, fat virgins need to realise their place and improve on it

That's why you need to drug them before raping, dummy.

That's how women think, this is no secret.
Short, pale, balding dude with fucked teeth and no carreer at 29 reporting in. Still hitting on high school girls daily. Someday I'll be able to get one. I've seen so many hot teens with 50 years old ugly as sin short, fat, bald and unemployed sandniggers that I can't believe I'm not going to find one if I try hard enough.

You made this post on /r9k/ - no response. Now you're forcing this shit on Sup Forums. What's your point? Why does it bother you? I assume you wrote that clickbait of an article you fucking fuck.

Here's your (You) though.

>You should always stay within your own range on the 1-10 scale.

The scale is not the same for everyone. What if a Chad likes chubby women? A 9 can get a 5, but a 5 can't get a 9

Im 130 pounds and my health is failing me after spending my life watching a sociopathic retard liar fuck all the cutest girls and actual thoughtful people like me hardly getting jack shit

Fuck off and die

Ive been doing nothing but working, eating, shitting, exercising and sleeping for 4 years and my life and health is just turning to shit, but its all my fault because im a male so everything wrong with me is just an example of my lack of willpower

You're not wrong.

Men don't do the same because it's oppression...so women don't know they're shit. Thus they become less and less happy because they're alone and worthless.

And blame men. This cycle has been going on for decades and when they reach the point of becoming a lesbian they become violent and disgruntled

All the while they're also told that they deserve better and better by women controlling the media and claiming "diversity".

I'm painfully average but at least I know I have qualities to offset that. If I were a painfully average female I don't know if I'd have the same qualities and no one would really admit that I was merely average.

Well, it makes sense. Honestly, imagine a female uggo hitting on you. Would you feel flattered or annoyed? Women are annoyed + there's an element of fear here because they're physically weak, they know they're physically weak, and even the tiniest manlet could probably rape them if he wanted to. With a handsome man, no rape is possible because they'd consent.
Get over yourselves, ugly human waste.

Yea but most of those 50 year olds have money to spare.

It was written on January the 6th, why would I wait so long to post it here?

>>It’s not “creepy” if he’s hot. I freely admit it. When a very attractive stranger approaches me and tells me I’m beautiful, it brightens my day. When a guy who is short, fat or balding does it, it makes my skin crawl no matter how tactful he is about it. I just want him to go away. I’m not alone in feeling this way. Most women feel the same, but hide the true extent of it when the guys are around.
>>If said ugly guy doesn’t pick up on social cues that I’m not interested in getting to know him, it makes me even more uncomfortable than just him being there already does. I have to deal with this sh*t constantly everywhere I go, and it never stops. Guys, please, learn to KNOW YOUR PLACE!!! We ARE visual, just like you are. We only want GOOD LOOKING guys to approach us. If you’re any combination of short, balding, fat or 10 years older than me, please, for your own sake and mine, kindly F*CK OFF!
There is literally nothing wrong with what she said. I wish women in general would be this honest.

>work 4 years
>health go to shit

Get a new job then bro

This is a politically incorrect board

Sup Forums does not stand for politics

Well at least she's honest for once.

Ah but what if said fat balding landwhale is a pediatric surgeon that saves hundreds of children's lives every year and donates most of his income to charity? I left out and has a glandular problem.

Normie shit but relevant: youtube.com/watch?v=RHH5AGx3kew

Oh just c'mon this article was posted multiply times on /r9k/ only and you know it.

kys turk

Its case by case I think.

I've known some very average looking guys who had uncomfortable personalities and women would always react like they were "SO CREEPY"

I've also known some very average guys with good personalities that naturally create a happy environment. I've always seen them do well with women.

In high school I was really good looking but shy. If I had been average nobody would have wanted to be my friend but because I was attractive a lot of people wanted to be my friend and girls were always receptive when i'd make an effort.

I don't play sports anymore so my body is average now. I have a gf so I dont really care but I notice how women don't ever look at me anymore lol.

If you are lacking in one area you better compensate in another.

Women seem to create a net worth based on your pluses and minuses. If you total up to a negative you get a thumb down. If you total up to a positive you get a thumb up. Seems to be what it comes down to.

As much as men complain about how women are its pretty hypocritical when you base women almost entirely on if they're hot or not. I've had some friends that were genuinely good people but they'll date a succubus with an awful personality that slowly but surely sinks her venom into them. The worst part is they dont mind.

tl;dr: Shes right. Shes not being apologetic about it and thats whats pissing you off. Also the people who care about this are the people who are negatives. The people that are pluses like the system.

she basically has the female viewpoint that we have against ugly fat women. how can you possibly disagree with her and in the same breath call for the execution of all land whales?

Only 10% of the male population is 9/10 this is why women should not control the reproduction of humans because they do retarded shit like this HURRR ONLY GOOD LOOKING PEOPLE SHOULD REPRODUCE, if this was a reality our species would have been extinct a long time ago.

Blacks/Arabs are ugly yet breed just fine showing this is a load of shit.

I mean sure football players are superior to most guys but these women base superiority on your goddamn facial structure its just insipid really.

>There is literally nothing wrong with what she said.

How are you people so dense

She almost explicitly stated that women only deserve the most attractive men

Why the fuck do you think its ok that women think they deserve only the men at the top?

Are you another dumbass who doesnt understand evolution and thinks humanity would benefit from evolving to have infinitely huge dicks?

>Turks
>aspie
Гeopги, плc

Sure, I agree with her. The reason I'm pissed is because other women get offended when they are on the receiving end. They're hypocrites.

Are you saying that short ugly guys can't be alpha? Explain Putin, Napoleon, ...
belive what you want.

This is the real redpill. I unironically agree with her 100%. Or are you a SJW who believes we're all equal?

Hot women don't like ugly men, life isn't fair
What's your point
Sage for off topic and not politics

>by Anonymous

Okay, spoke too soon, just noticed there's shit about patriarchy. Well, minus that, it is still a redpill.

slut

Avoid women like this they will ride the chad cock carousel until they hit their 30s and then settle with some betabucks while they cheat on him and ultimately divorce him. Women like this are trash they just dont know it yet.

You know if she was a 2/10 and a man said this, she would flip shit, right?

Ive been on this board for fucking years and ive never seen anyone say fat ugly women dont deserve any men, and dont deserve to talk to men.

Not fucking one. What the fuck is wrong with you idiot cuckolds.

slut

Avoid women like this they will ride the chad cock carousel until they hit their 30s and then settle with some betabucks while they cheat on him and ultimately divorce him. Women like this are trash.

Yh sure buddy keep believing in leagues this is another bullshit mind game women invented to weed out beta males too scared to approach them if fucking dwarves can breed it means uglies can breed as well.

This is clear bait from sluthate, lookism, or /r9k/. You pick up on their autistic writing styles when you read that shit long enough.

I think it's a product of her own deception, to a point.

She's too young to see the effect aging has, and she freely admits that she hasn't actually tried marrying any of the hot guys she's fucking.
If she did, I can almost guarantee it wouldn't work, because the hot guys know they'll stay hot for decades to come, while women's attractiveness plumets hard after 30.
And then she'd be one of the women that settle for ugly men that she hates so much, because women can't be alone like men can. They really cannot stand it.

Meanwhile, many men can't find women because they're busy banging Chads.

This is the kind of shit that will eventually be the end of western civilization. Women get more depressed once they stop being young, men can't find women, no children happen, men become restless...

Letting women work was a mistake, and so was letting them vote.

RARE

(OP) #
slut

Avoid women like this they will ride the chad cock carousel until they hit their 30s and then settle with some betabucks while they cheat on him and ultimately divorce him. Women like this are trash.

It's politics because it's a fake ass troll post which Sup Forums fell for as they usually do.

You fuckers are sad.

This

You've got to be kidding. Everyone thinks that landwhales are the bottom of the barrel. Besides, she isn't saying ugly men don't deserve any women, just that they should stick to other uggos.

Oh yeah he's a "good guy", ok, but it has nothing to do with his appearence. That lithuanian brainlet is just a beta cuck, but your point is irrelevant too. Fat balding landwhale pediatric surgeon IS a man. An unattractive man who is likely to be unpopular amongst "ladies".

Yeah only read the first part in the OP until now, but now I have finished the article. Sounds like a man has written it.

What if I'm bald but have a thicc beard and swole as fuck and look a bit scary to Normie's? Does that get your panties wet?

Ofcorse not.
Bitch teling you your genetics are shit.

You must imidetly rape har and impregnate.
If shes so much better bitch will knock you out or dont get raped in the first place.

You as a man must show women there place.

Men marry because they eventually get sick of pump and dump and want more not because OH SHIT MY LOOKS ARE FAILING ME I NEED SOME GIRL QUICK.

You guys are very sheltered as there are 30 year olds that fuck prime 20 year olds and they dont have alot of money.

same senpai
i don't mind getting hurt, just tell me how it is and don't play games

I don't care, if they think I'm creepy and are rude in their rejection, i bring it back 10 fold.

Simply say, 'fine, be stuck up'. This triggers them immensely especially if they're around other women cause of virtue signalling. Their friends will even think they're the bitch.

>the isn't saying ugly men don't deserve any women, just that they should stick to other uggos.

>they should stick to other uggos

Except she never fucking said that, at all

>We only want GOOD LOOKING guys to approach us. If you’re any combination of short, balding, fat or 10 years older than me, please, for your own sake and mine, kindly F*CK OFF!

>US

AS IN WOMEN

DUMB FUCK KEKOLD

And this right here is why we all need Islam.

>Im 130 pounds

Complains that he can't get women
>weighs 130lbs

Bro, I can fucking curl you for reps.
You weight less than most women, even skinny ones.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh9ZZgDqzAg

Yes and no.

No shit women only want their gold standard, Captain America fuck buddies. Yeah, she's right. Doesn't make me happy but she's sort of right.

Where she's wrong is the fact that we live in a world not inhabited by only Bruce Wayne's. Even if we did, I wouldn't let a curry nigger roastie touch me with a two feet long stick.

We live in a society where the worst social crime one can commit is to tell someone they're ugly.
For example.
>4th grade
>just before going to class
>chatting with people
>not one of "the popular kids"
>this not-really-qt but not-really-ugly grill asks me
>"which is more important? being popular or being good looking?"
>being good looking
>"yeah but why?"
>i dunno
>"because if you're pretty, you'll be popular, see?"
>jokingly say "i see why you aren't popular"
>male friends start giggling
>female friends just go along the lines of the 4th grader equivalent of "oh my god he did not just say that"
>go to class
>same shit different day
>post-class
>teacher waves
>"user could you come here"
>"what you said to her.. you can't say that!"
>"well why not it was just a joke - she's not bad looking or anything"
>female teacher says what a terrible six gorillion crime against humanity ive committed and the next time i'm going to bully someone like that, she'll call my parents and give me detention

>I have to deal with this sh*t constantly everywhere I go, and it never stops.
>help! Only ugly dudes hit on me I'm so alone! ;_;

wtf I hate ulgy men now

>10 years olde

This is how I know this is bullshit

>says the virgin neckbeard that read a bunch of stuff on the Internet about women on sites like RoK.

yeah bruh i deserve to die alone even though drug dealing retard sociopaths who have never cared about anything but sex drugs and food and turn out to be losers later in life fuck the cutest girls in their prime

She definitely does have some valid points, as a fairly ugly dude I've just accepted this by now

Look at modern western women and tell me honestly: Do you think they can provide more than pump and dump?
They're combative, can't cook, won't clean, and need constant reassurance.
The modern woman has no worth beside her vagina, and I know plenty of attractive, wealthy men that will never marry one.
They usually get the idea to either marry an Eastern European or an Asian, because those still have value.

You clearly didn't read the whole article, you idiot, so there's no point discussing it with you. And when she says WE, she means attractive women. Which you would have known had you read the article.

I don't know, I don't care about looks that much. Short, fat, balding guys have more of a chance with me if they can make me laugh than boring, conventionally attractive guys.

I think the problem is that a lot of guys who know they're unattractive have really low self-esteem, and then they just leak desperation from every pore and it's hard to not be creeped out by it. That and there's a certain type of person that becomes visually unattractive because of their personality - fat from sitting around doing nothing and eating shit food, greasy from not having a sense of hygiene, etc.

Never said anything about leagues. My post primarily focused on how women are attracted to someone that has something going for them. If someone is average all around they are essentially a neutral character she doesn't have that much of an opinion on. If you're less than average and perceived as a negative person then she won't be attracted to you.

It's natural in evolution for women to want the top 50 percent. Generally the top 50 percent are who pass on their genes.

You are the bottom 50 percent unhappy about it. Soon society will solve your problem by giving you VR girls. Then the beta male attack plague will be solved.

This is the redpil you don't want to hear. You want it to be everyones fault but your own! In reality (almost) anyone can reach the top 50 percent if they work out. As a male your looks can change dramatically by working out.

Fuck off

I am a 40yr old who fucks 20yr olds and have never had it easier than now. I would say I am only average looking but keep healthy, have my hair, dress nicely, and have a relaxed and open demeanor at this point in my life.

Younger generation are total sluts I can confirm though.

RoK is written by Chads who actually took the time to analyze women. You ever notice how taboo it is to actually study women and their behavior because of the beta faggots that are still convinced women are people.
Yes but a man wants a family and he will get a family.

You sound like a whiny faggot. I can't sympathise. Stop whining, go to the gym, and train for 2 years. Properly.

>Guys, please, learn to KNOW YOUR PLACE!!!

It'd love to tell her to get back in the fucking kitchen where she belongs

But dat'd be misoginiss'

How can women be THIS unselfaware???

No picture of (((her)))?

Oh look another autistic ugly virgin straight of /r9k/ and r/Sup Forums. There is literally nothing wrong about women and men having preferances about their potential partners. If you want to whine about "lookism" or "heightism" like a butthurt tumblrina go back to your containment board sperg

Lol thats because shes ugly too and the good looking guys wont come even close.

Kekeke

Isn't that her in the op?

>money, the ultimate equaliser

Yes but it is also natural for men to not give a flying fuck what women want, you see the sisses that cared about what women wanted didnt reproduce at all.

Also personality is a meme its all based on how your can make their pussy tingle as it explains why women like to be around felons so much.

kein Scheiß Broder. :^)

Personally I assume they're trying to rob me.

Once I read the part where she kept talking about genetics and how she was a genetic superiors and how men who she isn't attracted to are a different species it becomes obvious.

>tfw lifting and shaping up slowly and girls feeling up my biceps and even hugging me sometimes. They smile when I compliment them on their looks and dont look away when I'm talking to them. They even talk back and we make small talk sometimes.

Guys am I gonna make it?

Then why dont you post fucking proof then so i dont have to read some shit that will make me feel like im going fucking insane just to maybe find one fucking sentence that is reasonable for the love of fucking god everything is so fucking sick and wrong please just show me im wrong please for the love of fucking god id ont want to read that soul crushing shit, just show me it isnt that bad, im fucking begging you, i dont need this shit

You all gave your women freedom, see where it got you, HA!

I agree, I'm ugly and i know i'm ugly, ugly people should keep to themselfs. know their place

What's the difference between /r9k/ permavirgin autists and tumblrinas whining about "fascist beauty standards" and "fat shaming"?

Women hate to admit to themselves that they'll have sex with guy they don't necessarily find attractive just because he had the right attitude. They feel manipulated and in a way they are.

So many men don't understand that and are incapable of dealing with women.

Nothing new to be honest.