Your 'japan modernized korea' meme is wrong:

here's a working paper that proves japan did not modernize korea. will post more if ppl are interested.

Bump

thanks senpai

ITT we post kpop webms

Who is telling differently? No one defends Japan. They were acting as brute barbarians in both Manchjuria and Korea.

bluepilled americucks, usually.

>Japan popularizes idol industry
>SK follows its trend
Tell me more please. The only thing you'll be relevant in is SC2.

Literally who gives a fuck. Both your nations are are inconsequential compared to world superpowers. Shut the fuck up and go make me some of that spicy noodle shit you inferior gook.

>flip
>comments on relevance
dude

>m-make me ramen
u tsundereing me fampai?

did not read any of that long ass text but Korea was essentially a Jap puppet state since their detachment from China, then had millions of their women used as Japanese sex slaves and raised their half Japanese bastards after the conquest who would grow up to become puppets of the US government.

you guys are literally generation upon generation of cucks.

>after the japanese man came and took over my home, killing my royal family, watching him fuck my wife was a multifaceted experience with both positive and negative consequences
>under japanese rule i have made much economic progress for example

korea this is tough to listen to

>did not read any of that long ass text
>b-but my opinion is relevant

>88797617
So you're saying that if the Japanese occupation which ultimately led to the Korean war never happened , korea would be just as modern and advanced as it is now?

I call major bullshit. Korea is only modernized because our government funneled millions of dollars in your country for much proxy wars spans cold war

but obviously for some people it takes a bit more than common sense to see how japan fucked up korea.

Also I just read through all your bullshit paper.

You literally have 0 empirical evidence that Korea would be modernized had it not been fueled by the Japanese occupation.

You re just using a bunch of filler and fluff talk, essentially just talking out of your ass.

I don't know what basis you get your claims from, seems like a strange thing to write a paper and debate because it's quite obvious given Koreas history pre and post Japanese occupation , it would probably have been as developed as any shitty Asian noncountry, had there been no occupation. (see: vietnam, cambodia, laos)

korean war happened because of japanese occupation? are you going to now say that the empire of japan caused the cold war??? there's a multitude of factors that could have led to no korean war post-WWII, and you're obviously too historically illiterate to guess that

>bunch of filler and fluff talk
give me one example of how I have no empirical evidence. because otherwise you're the one talking out of your ass.

I believe one line you wrote was something along the lines of "ideologically Korea is capable of modernization"

Okay? In theory any country is.

Where is your proof that Korea had the funds, the man power, the resources, the technology pre or post Japanese occupation that was self obtained?

When was Korea ever close to being as modern as the rest of the world, outside of its time in the middle ages under sejong the great?

>in theory any country is
the quickest equivalent that comes to mind are chinese boxer armies, who obviously counter your argument. same goes for the bantus of south africa during their conflicts against the boers. same goes for american indians.

>proof that Korea had the funds, the man power, the resources, the technology
missionaries and reformers in korea had already built hundreds of schools and hospitals by 1910, and most of what japan had built during the colonial occupation was destroyed during the korean war.

>When was Korea ever close to being as modern as the rest of the world
first, sejong being a genius is a meme. second, "rest of the world" includes africa and latin america(who I assume you weren't thinking of when you said this), so korea wasn't ever far behind. also, only after 1600 did japan surpass korea in total economic size, so it was modern during that time.

LIterally just came into this thread to see some epic nip V nip bants.

instead you came upon something extremely disappointing, which is how anglo lives usually go.

only a few left now.

Well, if Korea hadn't been Japanese territory, there hardly would have been reason for the Soviets to invade half of it, would there?

Why do all webtoons/manwha have cucking in them? Gooks desperately want an uncircumsized jap cock in their wifes cunt. They want to submit to theur rightful masters

Greece wasn't ever invaded by Soviets during the war but it faced a civil war. Austria was occupied by Soviets but didn't face a civil war. it simply doesn't work that way.

>canada
>rightful masters
>sucking american dick for the past 200 years

Didn't the US modernize both?

You...you wuz kingz?

You wuz our king too nippon senpai

whenever an american hears a new country he didn't learn about on the back of an IHOP menu with a map of the 50 states he suspects that america modernized it

only niggers eat at IHOP, silly slant

their knowledge of their own fast food chains is comparatively encyclopedic, as is evident

Fuck off korean subhuman, nobody on Sup Forums cares about your bullshit. Go post on ν速 or something instead and get your shit kicked in.

here's a working paper that proves that op is a fag. will post more if ppl are interested

>doesn't even make good chinese cartoons
That alone makes you worthless in my eyes.

fucking separate your text you fucking gook.
you don't write a wall of text in english like your hangul

>calibri

Contrary to what the nips and weebs virgins here think, it's just not plausible that the Japanese occupation had anything to do with Korea's modern development.

Almost everything was destroyed in the Korean War.

Relevant quote:

"More than 80% of the industrial and public facilities and transportation infrastructure, three-quarters of all government buildings, and half of all housing was destroyed"

it's all chyna to me

>swede
>suddenly expert in english

You do know most people outside Sup Forums know that japan didnt modernize korea right? stop wasting your breath

> Implying any positive development you've had isn't thanks to the superior Japanese genes they gave your women in WWII.

Stay mad, jook sucker.

Its that time again I guess.
A picture speaks more than a thousand words they say.I give you 4. Judge for yourself.
1/4

I like the movie Modern Boy, that shit was dope.

2/4

Admit war crimes, niparuni.

so this means that Korea is where it is today thanks to the USA and Japan had nothing to do with it. If the jap occupation never happened then with a big MAYBE Korea would have advanced to the nation it is today.

I feel ridiculous for even writing the last sentence cause of how stupid that sounds.

3/4 Without us your women (and also men) would not be able to go to school.

No one intelligent honestly believes Japan colonization modernized Korea. When all your infrastructure gets destroyed, it makes no logical sense to claim that the infrastructure built during the colonization had a role in your modern development.

That angle is only pushed by the west to cool relationships with Japan so you can focus on taking down Russia and China.

someone post the full version pls.

I think that says it all. Corean are for the japanese what the africans are to the white person.

Churn Curng Kip Bop Nip Nong Ching Chong
FUCK OFF COREAN DOG

>Literally who gives a fuck. Both your nations are are inconsequential compared to world superpowers. Shut the fuck up and go make me some of that spicy noodle shit you inferior gook.

Who gives a fuck? You, the stupid white people who can't get over yellow fever and thinks they've scored, when in reality, you marry the fugliest women that no successful Korean or Japanese man would even sleep with.

You still fail to give a strong case of how Japanese colonization helped at all considering everything was destroyed shortly after the colonization.

honestly, i think japanese are master race

they just went full retard and attacked america when they had all of asia conquered and ready to subdue

Considering Koreans control your banks, your politicians and your media, I would say the more apt comparison is with the Jews.

ahaha corean detected.
you guys are always so easy to spot.keep on telling yourself that you could have done it yourself.

And you're a Jap. What's the point?

also lets not forget the fact that korea is literally an "attached state" to china

koreans are the most cucked of east asians

Nope. American here.
I'm just stating the facts.
Everything was destroyed after the Korean War, so to claim the colonization had a great role in korea's modern development is an asinine argument and position.

And nowhere did I say koreans did it on their own. I'm just saying the colonization had a negligible role.

I'm already including that, according to OP 80% of it was destroyed so whatever the japs built it was meaningless. another question arises here though, OP says that most koreans were not in a position of power and had no expertise. The question is the validity of that claim. Korean engineers and other expertise probably benefited from japs sharing their knowledge. The koreans that survived the wars could have benefited from the japs to rebuild the nation again.

Also this pic contradicts to what OP has shown. Somebody fill me in on this.

Koreans are ugly as fuck (even the ones getting plastic surgery)

Korea's economy was mainly agrarian even after the colonization.

Their economic development was thanks to western outsourcing of the manufacturing of light goods and textiles. The capital earned from that was then strictly used for investing in higher-skilled labor.

Korea's economic development primarily came from outsourced manufacturing.

You women will remain confy forever gook

Please do not take this the wrong way, i mean no offense.
But the korean people are subhuman filth that eat dog and shit in the japanese-built streets, having not one single national achievment that wasn't stolen from Japon or others countries, which is to be expected since you are the niggers of the east asians.

Again, no offense, you inferior trash.

My face when Best-korea has better achievements than shit-korea

>korea

Yeah, ugly as fuck...

Also ugly as fuck.

I wonder how much that face has been cut, tucked and lifted so she can loot a bit more western?

>hair covering almost completely his eyes
>super weak chin

LEL

Japan forced them there during colonization period.
That's Japan's problem, not Korea's.

BTW, SK has the lowest crime index in the world.

just let megalia take over you gooks already

then you can migrate to japan and take them over too

Look it up yourself. Song Hye Kyo has never had any plastic surgery.

She has never had surgery. She's very famous in Korea for her natural looks, you ass.

You should atleast post a photo with minimal photoshopping you idiot

And your pic is suppose to convince me she's not beautiful??? Kek. No make up at all and she still decimates your inbred women.

she looks jap
probably her grandma got some jap humping

>no make up
Are you blind? Her eyes are small and her chin is manly as fuck. Im not saying she is ugly, shes pretty average, if thats the best Korea can find to show their best natural beauty then that means they are fucking ugly.

>this is academic writing in Korea

So much trash

Not even close you dumb fuck. The last name Song is 100% Korean traceable for thousands of years. It's a small clan with exclusive family tree.

Doesnt mean her mother/grand-mother didnt cuck his gook-husband with a jap

>animated debate
No shit, you gooks are all anime characters

Korea is an awful country

Damn mini chinks cant comprehend that the gooks are above you on the racial ladder. Japan is destined to rule over asia.

relax you gook
just cause her last name is korean doesn't mean she is not possibly part jap, her face looks mixed with ainu.

Yes it does you dumb fuck who doesn't know anything about Korea. All families have a family registry that's filed with local government that clearly delineates both parents by name, and their parents, and their parents and so on. Every Korean can trace their family roots for thousands of years.

Don't mean the come off as a gook, but from the looks of it, Korea pretty much controls Asia today.

They control the financial sectors and the media over there.
In Japan, the people are crying to stop showing kpop 24/7. There was a large protest in 1 of the big Japanese media headquarters for supposed Korean control of Japanese media.

I see a record ZERO citations. Congrats.

If your parent has a Jap name, you are very unlikely to succeed as a celebrity. Yes, Koreans hate Japs that much.

Yeah, and I bet they did some DNA testing 100 years ago. Just because the cuck-gook is his "father" in the books doesnt make it her biological father.

She doesn't look like a Jap, though.

Japanese tend to have darker skin like spics.

no shit-tier slant-eyed fuck, I won't read your history homework

fuck off

Again, you don't know anything. Japanese were dominated by Korean military until the late 1800's when they sold themselves to the white man for his weapons. Koreans have never invaded another country in their 5000 year history. Unlike the warmongering Japs, Chinks and Mongolians.

This is a normal korean without plastic surgery, if that bitch hasnt done them then she has mixed heritage with some jap blood

Jesus Christ you're the most butthurt Korean 2016.
I'm half Korean myself, if you love Korea so much why don't you go back to kimchi land instead of sucking American cock. Good job fueling the belief koreans have an inferiority complex, you're an embarrassment.

No Korean mingled with Japs until colonization

Your autism hurts my EYES! Go play your GOOK muu muus

No, you're the embarrassment. You don't have an identity. I feel sorry for you. As for going back to Korea. I do often. But I like America too. Unlike that piece of shit country you're living in, America is a cool place.

Fuck, reading this just made me realise, once again, how useless the humanities are.

What a dumb fucking branch of academia. No one needs this shit.

We should be building space ships and ending world hunger, not caring about how Korea came to become modernised or some shit.