Is she right?

Is she right?

I wouldn't mind it. The class would be very short.

You forgot about the asian/african/latino kings and queens since 8 million BC

Why do black girls always act like they speak over everyone?

What a fucking joke lol

Let's just forget about the fucking injuns!

Someone needs to tell that entitled bitch to fuck off

Why doesn't normal history classes cover that? We get the introduction to how we've kicked all their asses.

Your education is a joke

emile durkheim must be rolling in his grave

She's right. A perfect "useful idiot" specimen. Surprised she didn't want to replace sciences with her proposed "studies".

nothing about jewish-americans? she needs to check her antisemitism and take a seat

Commies dont care for this bullshit.

The liberal commie is not a commie.

Let's just get this out of the way - ALL of the celebrated "African-American" "Asian-American" and "Latin-American" lit is fucking garbage. That's...

> "Their Eyes Were Watching God" aka "It's So Tough Being A Black Woman"
>"The Bluest Eye" aka "It's So Tough Being A Self-Hating Black Woman"
>Anything by Amy Tan aka "Boy Being A First Generation American Sure Is Weird"
>House on Mango Street aka "We Cook Our Rancid Food Under Tin Foil and Make Our Cultural Enclave Ghettos in LA"

I took African American history is high school.
It was taught by a white lady and it became pretty clear about a month into the school year that she didn't like white people much.
It was fun because 70% of my class was black an they sensed weakness so there was not a lot of discipline in that class. That's how public school in major cities works, skin color doesn't matter as much as showing some backbone does.
Got a smooth C+.

Yeah let's add pointless sociology courses to high school when most student graduate unable to do simple math or research. High school was supposed to be about creating a population that was able to be self sufficient not creating SJWs.

Nobody cares about the history of non-western diaspora. Fuck these SJWs nobody cares about your narrative and goals.

because women always act like they speak over everyone

I took an African studies class in university and 30% of the mark was literally attendance. I guess Africans not showing up to class was aknowledged

>one post by id

its funny how she clearly does not see it as part of AMERICAN history.

Unknowingly she is supporting the "white supremacist" POV that america always was a white, anglo-saxon protestant country.

>Muh oppression the class.

Yeah because the one thing the world needs more is American exceptionalism.

Yeah skin color doesn't matter until a white person shows some backbone. Then they're a racist white devil.

yea maybe then we wouldn't still have so many racist shitheads

I had to take a mandatory diversity class for (((Arizona State University))). I read a textbook that didn't use an citations or evidence and if it did it used debunked shit like the Standford prison experiment. I also had to interview a minority and he hilariously said he preferred living in the white suburbs than in the city with weird people.

(((Whoever))) is responsible for it deserves to die a thousand dearths.

Why do we have to discuss the Shitposts of literally-whos.
Some bitch posted on Twatter, so what?

There is alot of history in Asia that I did t get in highschool. Wish it had been there. We delved into pre-Columbian south America quite a bit.

Fuck Africa.

How about budgeting and child rearing?

Fuck that racist bitch.

Why not European American studies?

Why? You're not in those countries. We have immigrants here but we don't do Irish or Italian or Greek studies.

Its about time you white boys learned the truth.

So in otherwords, US History? It would be too short if you just included them.

>interview a minority
i'm an abo and this happened to me once, i told the poor bloke that i liked whites more than my own kind and he should be proud of his ancestors accomplishments instead of blaming himself for them

i think i broke the poor bloke, he stuttered a bit and left

If anything should be mandatory it should be life-skill lessons.

>how to prepare food
>how to budget and be fiscally responsible
>first aid courses

No, she isn't. There should be classes on law and finance, however. Philosophy would be useful too. This is assuming that schools want people to be able to think, however.

Fuck off, AST prep was monotonous enough

t. Australian

Sure why not learn something of the majority too.

Great! Well start docking your wage so you can pay for the classroom space, teachers and text books!

I think she is left

Six gorillion deaths, you mean.

>WE WUZ CORNS

Most four year degrees already include a year and a half of bullshit classes to "make us well rounded". My degree would have been thousands less if I didn't have to take the great hits like "Music Appreciation", "Intro to Psych", "Ethics", "Literature," "Language 1", "English 1," "English 2", "World History 1," "World History 2,"

Oh and we have to also take fuck loads of math and science just so we can be prepared for our engineer career.

So no, fuck you, I'm not taking another bullshit course (especially when I had taken all of the initial above while in high school but they wouldn't let me test out) maybe YOU take a math class more difficult than fucking algebra two or just fucking take a science class.

So glad I got out of higher education right before the BLM progressive "it's 2016!" Shit hit

Yes.

You'd learn that niggers always nig. Spics always steal and Asians always work hard and that hard work is rewarded by banning them from universities because they're like 70% of STEM the people there now.

a real life abo? on the internet?

that would be short here
>kids lets talk about shitskins history in Europe
>imagine that back in time there were no ficki fickers in here
>kek inb4 cancer

That's American and world history.

Kek, nice psy ops to give people cancer.

Asians also cheat a lot from what I saw at university.

What would African American studies even be? Analysis of rap music and the correct way to smoke crack cocaine?

American University is a meme, friend. 4 years for (((undergraduate degrees))). Liberal Arts Colleges are such a yankee concept

If you want to make that mandatory. Then European American studies should be mandatory too.

>Just because we are magic doesn't mean we aren't real
what did she mean by this?

yes some random white guy knocked up my mom, and after i was born the government swooped in and took me

i was put up for adoption, had some surgery to fix some things, and got an actual White Man Education™

the stolen generation was the best thing to happen to aboriginals and it should have continued, maybe we'd have some more aboriginal scientists and doctors instead of rappers and rapists

Idk, sounds like a Jaden Smith quote.

Jews are not a race.

What about native american studies you racist cunt?

Very low IQ coupled with being told fairy tales your whole life

To be fair, Jap education is one of the worst in the nation. At least I can get a good job that can support a family and still lets me SEE my family.

>Africanus
was he also the descendant of the true, black romans

i think its fine

I actually took sociology, it wasn't THAT bad, but it actually taught marxist theory, so it was funny to see that wasn't some meme.

What are they then?

President Clinton will make this possible

>No German American studies

What a bigot.

>maybe we'd have some more aboriginal scientists and doctors instead of rappers and rapists

>american education

kys kike loving cuck

Dude the FOB kids in my engineering classes openly had their phones out and talked during exams. It's not just a meme but I don't know if they're even aware that they could be and probably are cheating

>Asian American
Who?

Being a black woman is nightmare mode,

You are objectively by far the least attractive on average, you are dumb, you are loud, you are incredibly aggressive and have very high testosterone.

I wish numale white "men" had half of the testosterone of the average black woman.

Not when we're done.

>Western curricular has an emphasis on Western history

Will the white devil's tyranny ever be stopped?

>Go to abo doctor
>He prescribes you a pint of gasoline and a nap in the street

>sociology and African/Asian/Latino
>mandatory
>high school

Yeah, why study western philosophy or anything "white" in a predominantly white country.

It's common in a lot of movies for black people to have magic powers?

wouldn't last long a good hour for each and it's settle
ALL USELESS

Yes absolutely. Tell all these dumb fucking shitskins their history. Tell them what pieces of shit they are. Tell them how violent and worthless they are. End this meme that whites are le evilest

wew lad

Well, godspeed abo user

>3 eights in ID, 3 eights in time stamp, 3 eights in post number

Impressive post. very nice.
Also everything you said there is probably spot on... particularly the numale part.

Obviously yes
also it should only be mandatory for white males as they're the ones who don't know what the class is about
Hope someone reads her tweet and gets this thing going!

>Irish-American
>those descended from Pacific Islanders
>Italian-American
>German-American
>Indian-American
>Arab-American (lol)
>(((Jewish)))-American
>Native American
>Eastern-European/Russian-American

Forgot about those because they're not on the census? I would wager half of that list has more """"culture"""" in the United States and contributed more to the United States than Latino-American and African-American. Native Americans built these massive, big things that we marvel at every day, the Asians built the railroads and innovate science to this day, Irish, well, I don't know, they created Boston, Italians have a huge ethnic enclave and sense of community but still see themselves as Americans, a lot of Juice came here with nothing from Eastern Europe and innovated science and medicine and technology. What culture besides fighting, stealing, and thug culture do blacks have nowadays? Jazz was great, funk was great, but what do you have to show for now? Drill music?

And speaking of sociology, I took one as a gen-education class in college (I scheduled late because I was lazy, whatever) and I did an experiment to see what demographics would hold the door for the person behind them whilst entering the dorm. Guess who never did? Think Trayvon, Jamal and LaShawnda.

Ditch this bullshit.

>Intro into Sociology and Ethnicity Studies
It's called History. And they waste enough time on that shit already.

>b-b-b-b-but muh traffic light and muh George Washington Carver and muh p-peanut butter

Im triggered

Her desire for special snowflake studies classes in high school really makes one's noggin activate.

Sociology should actually be banned as a terrorist dogma. There is also nothing to study about shitskins. They're mundane.

It's not already? Because when I went to h.s. it was four years of salem witch trials, the holocaust, and slavery. This was called English Class for some reason.

Is it really any surprise why any black man who can date outside of his race does so? Can you really blame me Sup Forums?

Yeah but doesn't House on Mango Street at least have a hot jb gang bang scene?

>Implying true

No. All that shit just falls under American history.

>sociology
Just call it Anti-White Studies.

>waste time on history
אחרת איך תדע על הרצל זכרונו לברכה

>Is she right?

I don't know.

What I know is her name means literally "she sucks" in French

This chick is under the false illusion that african american studies is a legitimate field of study. I dont give a shit about african american studies, because I took history classes and I can read crime statistics.

I get it, your people were enslaved and then freed and discriminated against. They could have moved to an area where they were treated better, but they didnt. So they stayed where they were treated poorly and the education was bad. And now they get treated the same as everyone else and they continue to not improve themselves and see themselves getting left behind and they feel the need to blame the one who oppressed them when their grandfathers were children.

I mean waste history lesson's time learning about bullshit instead of learning about the important stuff.