FINALLY

Why did it take Ben so many days to disavow this bastard?

Ben can't even remember last week let alone 20 years ago.

why is she acting so smug when she worked with a convicted rapist?

Baffles me why anyone pays a blind bit of notice to these cunts in Hollywood.

im calling bs on that if he is convicted he would be ona sex offender registry and im pretty sure that would be illegal since he is jewish

WOW wtf

this

what was she thinking lmao

HOLY SHIT THEY'RE VIRTUE SIGNALING LEFT AND RIGHT

HOLLYWOOD IS IMPLODING

GET THE POPCORN

he seems like a normal everyday guy

nice! someone should tweet her this for the lulz

not me I'm too much of an insecure fat neckbeard :(

so brave

threadly reminder all this weinstein business is a way for trump's administration to keep people distracted from something bigger

Only now that everybody else is saying it, I stand in solidarity with the brave women who willingly fucked an obese Jew for their career and decades after they naturally faded into obscurity, bring it up for media attention. They are true American heroes.

ITT: people who don't know what it's like to grow up in Boston

And all of these threads by the alt-right Trumptards are their way of lashing out against a man of whom they are jealous. As if the dingbats celebrating perv Weinstein getting blackballed aren't wishing they had his lifestyle, including the current systemic rejection. Especially the Trumptards that live vicariously through the con man. Yes, yes, post your typically dorky, barely ironic web meme/pic in a passive manner, reemphasize the (You) you can't help but give out of spite, or simply call me "angry" despite the fact that I'm cracking up at the pent-up, half-witted frustration dripping from your Trump defense. Everyone knows that Trump got his first ex-wife to start talking shit to his 3rd this week as a distraction from the fact that he's a two-face that isn't doing anything to benefit the political party he hijacked.

>some long winded post about Trump
k

>waaaah stop focusing on rapists focus more on gun control and birth controll waaaah

Ah, and right on cue, two dingbats react to the truth about their existence.

Oh, for the second imbecile playing guessing games about my motivations, point out my WAAAAAHing about anything, especially that related to the pet issues you brought up. If anything, I'm about WWIII getting started because Trump is too insecure to be an obvious lame duck president nine months into his first year.

For the first spiteful dummy, I simply thank you for the laugh.

sad

You know what was hilarious? When one of the seriously, PATHETICALLY desperate dorks on here was busy posting negative replies towards me, right? Then, the dumb bastard convinced himself that I was female, so he began intensifying his attacks against me, and four others joined in the fun. The first desperate ass and another horny loser basically began giving me their life stories UNPROMPTED. I mean, it went from "Dirty Hillary Cunt!" to "See, growing up in my town, I know people that HATE hilldog as much as I do, but there was a time I really dug Bill and Hill." to "I like Trump because he's isn't afraid." So I lessened my belligerence just a bit to test the waters, and lied and said I was a girl. I started complimenting them for their humor (or lack of it) and basically began agreeing with them on some of their "sterling" points about how much of a bitch Hillary, Dunham, and J-Law are. Sure enough, one of the dumb muthafuckers asked if they could see a picture of me. The thread was closed before I could reply to the request, but it let me know the type of pissant poser I'm dealing with on Sup Forums. All these Weinstein topics are really just some of you lashing out, as well as a cry for help that you will NEVER get. Sad!

Very convincing.

I feel bad now. For real. :(

Good thing this is Sup Forums where we discuss matters related to TELEVISION AND FILM.