He is canned "pizza sauce"
He is single-serving Easy Mac
He is dog biscuit Axe body spray
He is Dorito crumbs on a hooded sweatshirt
He is orange juice concentrate
He is a lotion stain on plaid boxer shorts
He is paintball burger king hot dog
He is coca-cola puberty

To accept Villeneuve as a quality director is to garb yourself in a coat of hot pockets and video games and then writh around on the ground in a supermarket while screaching and slapping yourself on the sides of your head.

He is cheeto dust. Nothing more.

Nothing more than a hack, a useful tool for studios to trot out to say "Hey, we're making art house!" I cannot wrap my head around the adulation he receives, let alone the wide praise this has got. The film trudges from set piece to set piece, leaves us no real questions or anything to think about really.

The worst part however was Deakins "look at me i'm acting!" cinematography. This poor sap has become a parody of himself to appease his internet fans(much like Refn after Drive)

The same bullet that kills a capeshit fan will also kill the Villeneuve and Paul Thomas Anderson fan. They come from the same root, from the same doritos stained console. They are frauds, and as a warrior of cinema it's my duty to expose the fakes and the inauthentic when I see them. I will fight with crawls and teeth until the last imposter is fallen to the ground

I have about as much respect for denis villeneuve as I do for the dogshit on my shoe. It is reddit. It is video game hotpocket. It is capeshit. It is cheeto dust. I'm literally screaming right now and slamming my arms down on my desk just thinking about it.

It is the most depraved video game infantilized manchild degeneracy. It is saturday morning cartoon. It is non-neurotypicality. It is memes. It is video game. It is tarantino. It is imdb.

Agreed. He is a lap-dance at Hooters at noon on a Wednesday.

honestly my favorite part about it all is that he looks exactly like how i picture these memes about him
i mean you can like him all you want but the guy looks like an absolute sperg

>Villeneuve: "And so I told Ryan, just as I told Jon [Bernthal] in Sicario, I told him: 'Just wrap your hands around her throat, and gently, steadily, apply more and more pressure. And just watch the look in her eyes when you squeeze her windpipe shut. Watch the panic growing in her eyes when she starts to realize you're not going to let her take a breath, and she starts to fight you,' and, uh... and uh... [clears throat] Uh, I'm sorry, what were we talking about?
He is a Maxim magazine in a dentist's waiting room.

his films are the hottest pocket and the videoest game.

>88798571
>It is tarantino
Got me

Why is this marvel cocksucker so obsessed?

>I'm literally screaming right now and slamming my arms down on my desk just thinking about it.

classic

>korinefag
>marvel cocksucker
kiddo hes probably written half the pastas you see about marvel being shit
especially those for guardians and deadpool

Nah fuck off I know a marvel cocksucker when I see one.

All of these and things like it were by him you newshit. He saved us from the Sup Forums and reddit cancer claiming its the best film/the best star wars film since the OT
>be in theater
>"i am....."
>audience eyes widen in anticipation
>"groot"
>audiences starts clapping and screaming with laughter while throwing their fedoras at the screen
>on the back of me I hear people singing The Game of Thrones tune with the text "i am groot"
>chris pratt walked in front of the screen and start dancing like PSY while chanting "UP UP UP UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE"
>meanwhile people pull out their phones and start taking pictures of Chris and posting it on reddit
>as I wanted to leave the theatre I stumble on a band of 30 manchildren chanting "UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE .... UP, UP UP UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE" while dancing like PSY
>desperately trying to escape this hell hole I see alot of children crying of fear but their parents don't seem to respond
>as I take a look around the theatre trying to find an escape I come to the conclusion that the whole audience except for the children are singing and dancing "UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE"
>in a desperate attempt to survive I pick one of the fedoras on the ground and start chanting "I AM GROOT" to every person I come across while trying to escape
>the crowd didn't seem to notice me and as I walked out of the theatre I looked back
>the children are getting crushed by the amount of people dancing and singing like PSY
>i remember the tears on their faces but all I heard while finally leaving the theatre were the people screaming "upvote reddit style"

>He saved us
Stop talking to yourself in third-person you desperate mentally ill fucktard. I hope the mods but an IP range ban on you.

are those all the different ways to pronounce his name?

All he does is copypaste the rotten reviews and spam them here 24/7. Why haven't mods IP banned him?

top kek

>yourself
Not a fucking chance. Korine is terrible

new favorite maymay

What's his fucking problem?

(Youvote) addiction and hate for "reddit sensibilities"

They call me roller coaster diabetes,
They call me Wendy's ciabatta roll,
They call me cheeseburger sexual awakening,
They call me nouveau riche crack addict,
They call me Orange Julius,
They call me cheeto dust, and nothing more.

You're pathetic Sam.

"The call me arbuckle!"

You forgot he is Suave for men 3 in 1 shampoo/conditioner/body wash.

Those are some pretty neat band names.

excellent

does he like this flick?

He is pizza grease, he is macaroni

I don't know who you are sir but I salute you.